NYT Admits Border Crisis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Surtur
Move along, nothing to see here. Did you hear Trump did a thing?

BrolyBlack
Tweeted, talked, or served fast food?

Tzeentch
Well if the NYT says it then it must be true

BrolyBlack
"All the news thats fit to print."

Emperordmb
Generally you can trust a source more if they're saying something that cuts against their bias.

jaden_2.0
The newspaper that supposedly lies constantly amazingly coincidentally tells the truth on an issue that the people who accuse it of constantly lying just happen to agree with.

That's an amazing coincidence. Two in a week, even, given that Michael Cohen apparently told nothing but lies about Trump except for that one bit about there being no collusion with Russia where he just happened to be truthful on the one point Trump supporters agree with.

Amazing

Truly amazing.

Colour me amazed at the amazingness.

Surtur
Originally posted by Tzeentch

We always could dismiss the story as false and then do the same for every single NYT story that comes out from now on if you want.

Robtard
And like magic, the "failing NYT" and "enemy of the people" is good and great and greatly good. Trumpers, never change thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
The newspaper that supposedly lies constantly amazingly coincidentally tells the truth on an issue that the people who accuse it of constantly lying just happen to agree with.

That's an amazing coincidence. Two in a week, even, given that Michael Cohen apparently told nothing but lies about Trump except for that one bit about there being no collusion with Russia where he just happened to be truthful on the one point Trump supporters agree with.

Amazing

Truly amazing.

Colour me amazed at the amazingness.

Did you want to dismiss the NYT as fake news? I'm down with that if you are.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
And like magic, the "failing NYT" and "enemy of the people" is good and great and greatly good. Trumpers, never change thumb up

It's this same magic that causes leftists to "pounce" every time someone on FOX criticizes Trump. These are powerful magics at work, I'd say.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
It's this same magic that causes leftists to "pounce" every time someone on FOX criticizes Trump. These are powerful magics at work, I'd say.
One guy on Fox who has a long history of being anti-Trump. So your comparison is faulty and you're going to your go-to equalization tactics as expected.

BrolyBlack
Shut up Rob, quit trolling bc you have no life.

jaden_2.0
Did you want to dismiss the NYT as fake news? I'm down with that if you are.

I don't know if it is or isn't. I'm getting mixed messages about it. It seems some people can't make up their minds if it is or not.

Surtur
One guy on Fox who has a long history of being anti-Trump. So your comparison is faulty and you're going to your go-to equalization tactics as expected.

If you're talking about Shep nah they do it for more than him, nice try though thumb up

BrolyBlack

Look at this idiotic troll postlaughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I don't know if it is or isn't. I'm getting mixed messages about it. It seems some people can't make up their minds if it is or not.

Well, I'd agree with DMB. It's not very likely an anti-Trump media outlet would publish fake news that helped Trump. You know they probably legitimately hate publishing anything that helps him, which is sad, but there it is.

Also this story isn't relying anonymous sources, so there's that.

Emperordmb
If somebody says something that cuts against their own bias, what incentive would they have to be deceptive?

BrolyBlack
Well, I'd agree with DMB. It's not very likely an anti-Trump media outlet would publish fake news that helped Trump. You know they probably legitimately hate publishing anything that helps him, which is sad, but there it is.

Also this story isn't relying anonymous sources, so there's that.

They didn't want to post this, but the crisis down there is to hard to suppress any longer.

jaden_2.0
Maybe.

Also maybe some of the bad things they print about Trump might be true too.

Stranger things have happened.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
If somebody says something that cuts against their own bias, what incentive would they have to be deceptive?

Oh and read the authors profile:

https://www.nytimes.com/by/caitlin-dickerson

Doesn't exactly sound like a conservative...

BrolyBlack
Trump bad! Really?

BrolyBlack
Rob cant help himself, this triggered him so bad, he had to make another story and use expletives in the title to try and get attention, shameful

BrolyBlack
WP: US has hit a breaking point on the border crisis.

WP

BrolyBlack
Obama officials now admit border crisis

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-obama-border-officials-say-there-is-a-crisis-at-southern-border

Trump now planning on shutting the border down.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/436924-white-house-studying-options-to-shut-down-southern-border

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Tzeentch

That all depends on who's sourcing them. Special rules, feelings, etc

BrolyBlack
Why do you at the same thing over and over? “Special rulz special feelings.”

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.