NYT admits Trump is full of shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Emperordmb
I couldn't give a **** about the trade deficit honestly.

I'm a free trade kinda guy.

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Sounds like Robs full of shit. He just said we were not supposed to believe them.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I couldn't give a **** about the trade deficit honestly.

I'm a free trade kinda guy. How convenient

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
How convenient

Yup just like when you didn't care about Obama's deficit. How convenient for you now.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Wait so are we to believe the NYT or what?

You're the one that froths when Trump calls them failed liars and enemy of the people. So you tell me, sport.

Emperordmb
How convenient
Not really a thing of convenience tbh. If you look through any of my posts where I talk about trade, I state that I'm not a fan of protectionist goals or protectionist trade policy. This is Trump failing to meet a goal that I never really thought was a valid objective.

Surtur
You're the one that froths when Trump calls them failed liars and enemy of the people. So you tell me, sport.

I'm asking you what you think though...

BrolyBlack

Shut up alreadylaughing out loud

Robtard

Robtard
I'm asking you what you think though...

Multiple sources confirm that we're at a 891-892billion trade deficit; the highest in US history. So that seems true.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Multiple sources confirm that we're at a 891-892billion trade deficit; the highest in US history. So that seems true.

You chose to use NYT though. Do you feel they are fake news yes or no?

BrolyBlack

Robtard
You chose to use NYT though. Do you feel they are fake news yes or no?

I do not feel they're fake news, why I use them.

Now if I was someone who routinely called them fake news and then used them, yeah, that's a problem, sport :0

Surtur

Now if I was someone who routinely called them fake news and then used them, yeah, that's a problem, sport :0

Why did you post this thread?

BrolyBlack

Backward logic from a backwards thinker

Robtard
Why did you post this thread?

To show hypocrisy in Trumpers and rub their hypocritical noses in it. It was 100% successful thumb up

BrolyBlack
You mean like we rub your nose in your hypocritical shit every day?laughing out loud

This thread failed to serve its purpose those, it only highlighted your own hypocrisy.

Surtur
To show hypocrisy in Trumpers and rub their hypocritical noses in it. It was 100% successful thumb up

Where's the hypocrisy?

Robtard
Oh, games. Okay.

Surtur
Oh, games. Okay.

Quote the hypocritical post.

Putinbot1

Flyattractor

Careful Surt! You can get accused of SLANDER doing what your doing!

Just Saying!

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Careful Surt! You can get accused of SLANDER doing what your doing!

Just Saying!

Rob will of course sometime today answer as to what is hypocritical. After all...I wouldn't want Backfire to have to ban him for saying shit without backing it up.

Flyattractor
Yeah Right. Like THAT would ever happen.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Good informative thread Rob, but when do Trumpers admit he is full of shit?

YW. Probably never.

Flyattractor
Tsk Tsk Tsk

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Good informative thread Rob, but when do Trumpers admit he is full of shit?

When Obama ballooned the deficit did you care PB?

Surtur
Just in case you missed this Rob:

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
When Obama ballooned the deficit did you care PB?

No, because He is English and He don't live in his own country anyway.

Robtard
Just in case you missed this Rob:

HYG again:

Oh, games. Okay.

BrolyBlack

Flyattractor
But He is allowed to!

Surtur
HYG again:

Just admit you don't have anything to point to that shows hypocrisy. This thread is only 2 pages long so it's not like you'd have to go digging for very long.

I myself have used the NYT in the past and prior to asking you to prove your claim all I did was ask you if you thought the NYT was fake news. Oh and I asked why you posted this. So it's certainly not me you were referring to, so who was it?

Robtard
Just admit you don't have anything to point to that shows hypocrisy. This thread is only 2 pages long so it's not like you'd have to go digging for very long.

I myself have used the NYT in the past and prior to asking you to prove your claim all I did was ask you if you thought the NYT was fake news. Oh and I asked why you posted this. So it's certainly not me you were referring to, so who was it?

You were just warned to stop flaming and shitposting and to stick to topic. Are you trying to get temp banned again so you can get more eStreetCred from your buddies? Silly, imo.

Anyhow, topic. Trump despite his claims is blundering our trade deficite and it's to historically high levels.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
You were just warned to stop flaming and shitposting and to stick to topic. Are you trying to get temp banned again so you can get more eStreetCred from your buddies? Silly, imo.

Anyhow, topic. Trump despite his claims is blundering our trade deficite and it's to historically high levels.

Nah, that's not how this works. I asked why you posted the thread. You said to expose hypocrisy and then made a claim you succeeded.

You are now being asked to back up your claim.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Also, I'd avoid going down the road of "don't flame". This is your reason for posting the thread:

Sure as hell sounds like a troll thread. Of course nothing will happen to you, not even a warning, but I just thought I'd point it out.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Topic should probably be closed, Rob essentially admitted this thread is meant to troll.

Robtard
Also, I'd avoid going down the road of "don't flame". This is your reason for posting the thread:

Sure as hell sounds like a troll thread. Of course nothing will happen to you, not even a warning, but I just thought I'd point it out.

That reply was obvious humor as I knew it's what you wanted to hear and the only answer you would have accepted. Seems every normal person got that.

Anyhow, topic?

BrolyBlack
The topic is your a coward who makes troll threads because you got triggered by my NYT post

Surtur
That reply was obvious humor as I knew it's what you wanted to hear and the only answer you would have accepted. Seems every normal person got that.

Anyhow, topic?

^Pouts about the "it's a joke" excuse, then uses it. You just can't make this up lol.

And this thread was clearly done as a triggered response to Broly's thread, that much of is clear. Obvious troll thread is obvious and trolling is apparently wrong.

BrolyBlack
Remember robs a supposed to be a normal 50 year old adult who still acts like a child on the internet.

Robtard
^Pouts about the "it's a joke" excuse, then uses it. You just can't make this up lol.

And this thread was clearly done as a triggered response to Broly's thread, that much of is clear. Obvious troll thread is obvious and trolling is apparently wrong.

Obvious humor is obvious. You would have accepted no other response, it is known.

What you said here in your second part is proof of my claim above ^

Anyhow, topic?

Surtur
Obvious humor is obvious. You would have accepted no other response, it is known.

What you said here in your second part is proof of my claim above ^

Anyhow, topic?

I forgive you for your obvious troll thread and don't worry I won't even report you over it thumb up

As to your topic, okay. Trump's full of it. And...?

BrolyBlack
His topic was a troll topic. It had no purpose other than to troll as he admitted, now he looks foolishlaughing out loud

Robtard
I forgive you for your obvious troll thread and don't worry I won't even report you over it thumb up

As to your topic, okay. Trump's full of it. And...? This thread's been reported on 3 times. Lolz. Don't worry, I don't think you did it; I'm 99.99999% certain I know who it was.

Thanks for posting on topic, even though that ate you up inside to say it. So legit kudos thumb up

BrolyBlack
Wasn't me, another one of your dumb conspiracies though.

Hey Imp, please confirm to Mr. Paranoid I didnt report the threadlaughing out loud

Surtur
This thread's been reported on 3 times. Lolz. Don't worry, I don't think you did it; I'm 99.99999% certain I know who it was.

Thanks for posting on topic, even though that ate you up inside to say it. So legit kudos thumb up

Interesting that your troll thread was reported on and you weren't given a warning, yet you still somehow know the exact number of times it was reported.

BrolyBlack
Interesting that your troll thread was reported on and you weren't given a warning, yet you still somehow know the exact number of times it was reported.

He thinks I reported it, which I didnt. lol

He so paranoid.

Robtard

Well that didn't last long, you're back to flaming and shit-posting.

Surtur
Well that didn't last long, you're back to flaming and shit-posting.

If your trolling is being reported and instead of doing anything the mods are going and informing you how many times it's being reported...that's kind of a problem.

Robtard
Not a troll thread, it's a topic with a story, unless you think I personally wrote the NYT article to troll? Lol.

Who said I was informed about it? Tip: I wasn't

Surtur
Who said I was informed about it? Tip: I wasn't

So where did you get the idea you were reported 3 times?

Robtard
That's for me to know.

Surtur
That's for me to know.

Lol right, so the only way for you to know is:

-a mod told you
-a mod told someone else who then told you

EDIT: And yes this is a troll thread. You didn't write the NYT article, you merely used it as an excuse to troll.

Robtard
Lol right, so the only way for you to know is:

-a mod told you
-a mod told someone else who then told you

EDIT: And yes this is a troll thread. You didn't write the NYT article, you merely used it as an excuse to troll. Wrong on both accounts. Now stop flaming and shit-posting in my thread. Thanks.

It's a thread with a legit topic and story. You're just flipping out cos it's Trump being caught being a liar again.

Surtur
So then you lied.

And nope it's a troll thread, you'll never be given so much as a warning over it, but it is. You admitted it. Moving on.

So Trump is full of shit: what else do you have to add?

BrolyBlack
From Robs out cock holster

What a weird and desperate thread.

Agreed, why did you make the thread then?

LoL @ the Trump angle. So much butthurt; so much fail.

Finally, we agree on something, hypocrite.

Robtard
So then you lied.

And nope it's a troll thread, you'll never be given so much as a warning over it, but it is. You admitted it. Moving on.

So Trump is full of shit: what else do you have to add?

Believe what you like.

Legit story; legit topic.

Agreed. And kudos again for admitting it; I know it eats at the insides.

Surtur
Believe what you like.

Legit story; legit topic.

Legit story yes, legit topic no. Moving on.

It doesn't eat me up inside at all, I'd watch it with those claims you can't back up, lest you be reported. Anyways, so what do you have to add to this topic?

BrolyBlack
Rob cries about the stripper thread, then does the same thing in this thread.

Rob is a hypocrite as usual

Surtur
Rob cries about the stripper thread, then does the same thing in this thread.

Rob is a hypocrite as usual

He keeps wanting to get back to the topic, but it seems all he has to say is some variation of "Trump is full of shit". Totally not a troll thread, after all the article legit exists. Lee-jit.

No doubt he has something worthwhile to add to this thread beyond "Orange man bad". I genuinely look forward to it thumb up

Robtard
Legit story yes, legit topic no. Moving on.

It doesn't eat me up inside at all, I'd watch it with those claims you can't back up, lest you be reported. Anyways, so what do you have to add to this topic?

So it seems your problem is with the thread title. My advice (and it's always great), grow up and get over the fact I used the word "shit", snowflake. Yes, do move on, this is not the hill you want to die on.

The fact that Trump's silly trade policies and trade wars are going to hurt America and Americans more than they'll help is a problem, he seems to be making this up as he goes along. Making him POTUS was like giving a chimp a loaded and cocked 9mm and expecting something positive.

Surtur
So it seems your problem is with the thread title. My advice (and it's always great), grow up and get over the fact I used the word "shit", snowflake. Yes, do move on, this is not the hill you want to die on.

Nope, it's not just with that. It's obvious why you made this thread, you shockingly even had some brief clarity and admitted it. My advice: don't worry about it because nothing will happen anyways. Moving on.

Okay so the aim is to also take a shot at those who voted for him. Gotcha thumb up

BrolyBlack

This troll thread is funny and sad.

Agreed

Robtard
Nope, it's not just with that. It's obvious why you made this thread, you shockingly even had some brief clarity and admitted it. My advice: don't worry about it because nothing will happen anyways. Moving on.

Okay so the aim is to also take a shot at those who voted for him. Gotcha thumb up

^Grown man shitting himself because "shit" was used in a thread title.

So you're going to avoid the valid on-topic points and just whine because at the end I gave my opinion on something. Figures. You're done trolling here, get out of my thread.

BrolyBlack
Your troll thread sucks Rob tbh.

Surtur
^Grown man shitting himself because "shit" was used in a thread title.

So you're going to avoid the valid on-topic points and just whine because at the end I gave my opinion on something. Figures. You're done trolling here, get out of my thread.

^Grown man crying cuz his troll thread was pointed out.

Robtard
*reported*

BrolyBlack
*reported*

You reported your own troll bait, good, hopefully a mod will come close it.

Surtur
Your troll thread sucks Rob tbh.

Yet it won't shock me if I get punished while nothing happens to Rob lol. Just watch.

Surtur
You reported your own troll bait, good, hopefully a mod will come close it.

Nope lol, they'll warn or ban me without saying a word to Rob. Just watch.

Robtard
Yet it won't shock me if I get punished while nothing happens to Rob lol. Just watch.

^Troll pretending to be the victim again

BrolyBlack
He essentially reported his own troll bait thread.

BrolyBlack

Yet you reported something he said, so thats you who's pretending to be the victim right?

Surtur

Nah I just know how this works lol.

You essentially admitted this was a troll thread, but that won't matter in the slightest.

But IMO No: we do not have to play along with troll threads

Flyattractor

Well of course. Rob is on KMC's Protected Snowflake List.

He is allowed to do what others are not.

WELCOME TO KMC!

Robtard
Nah I just know how this works lol.

You essentially admitted this was a troll thread, but that won't matter in the slightest.

But IMO No: we do not have to play along with troll threads

Because you know the games you're playing.

Already countered that, you just didn'tt like it.

Seems Fly your #1 wingman is back to help you along. But I already told you to GTFO of this thread, so GTFO.

BrolyBlack
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e0/Large_Scaled_Forest_Lizard.jpg

Flyattractor
So when Robbie Screams GTFO ( in Caps I might add so we know He is SCREAMING) can we count that as His TRIGGERED!

Oopps... didn't mean to scream there...

Surtur
Because you know the games you're playing.

It's more that I know when you play the same games nothing happens. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I won't be.

You didn't counter it, but it won't matter either way lol.

Obvious troll thread is obvious. Deal with it.

Flyattractor
But he don't have to "Deal With It" Cause... Protected SknowFlake List...

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
But he don't have to "Deal With It" Cause... Protected SknowFlake List...

I'm just amused at trolls reporting people for...trolling lol.

Flyattractor
Funny how that works out.

Surtur
I'll also point out there is already a Trump thread. There is literally no reason for this. The only reason is cuz Rob got butthurt over Broly's topic and decided to troll. He thinks people are naive enough to believe this was made in good faith. That in itself is insulting to pretty much everyone here lol.

Robtard
I'll also point out there is already a Trump thread. There is literally no reason for this. The only reason is cuz Rob got butthurt over Broly's topic and decided to troll. He thinks people are naive enough to believe this was made in good faith. That in itself is insulting to pretty much everyone here lol.

TIL: Only AoC and other people/topics which trigger Trumpers can have multiple threads created

ps the topic is the trade deficit; the cause is partly Trump's fault

Surtur
TIL: Only AoC and other people/topics which trigger Trumpers can have multiple threads created

ps the topic is the trade deficit; the cause is partly Trump's fault

I'm sure Bash, being consistent, would have pointed this out to you as well. I thought I'd save him the trouble.

And okay dude, whatever you say. This comes off as a bitter troll thread. You even admitted this. If you intended this to be serious you f*cked it up.

Robtard
You can pretend that I "admitted" it all you like, but it's been explained what that post was.

Surtur
You can pretend that I "admitted" it all you like, but it's been explained what that post was.

Yes you tried to claim your brief moment of clarity was a joke, but unfortunately that's not an acceptable excuse. I'm going by your logic here, sowwie sad

PS: Don't worry I won't report you

Robtard
It's just something you made up.

Robtard

BrolyBlack
And?

Surtur
And?

He's mad you posted this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t659755.html

BrolyBlack
I love how he think you have to come up with a retort to everything he plagiarizes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.