Tim Pool schools Twitter to their face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Warning this is Tim Pool Video, could cause Triggering.

we2ouS_JF7U

Emperordmb
It's always interesting that it's the more moderate/center/left(but not radical) people that really seem to get under their skin.

Like Jordan Peterson. He inspires such a hate boner in them even though he's not remotely as right-wing as say, somebody like Ben Shapiro.

Or say, Tim Pool whose actually on the left.

BrolyBlack
I love the way he just gives it to Jack in this videolaughing out loud

Surtur
Yeah and they didn't really have any good answers to his questions.

I think the notion that places like twitter aren't bias against conservatives is over.

BrolyBlack
Getting answers from them is what its like to be on hold with customer service.

Putinbot1
He doesn't school anyone, he just looks butt hurt, poor Timmy not getting what he wants?

Only watched a bit, bet he cried before making the vid. I think that's what a lot of his stuff is about, working through his impotence.

Silent Master
Are you ok?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Are you ok?

Fine

Are you O.K?

Silent Master
If you're sure.

I'm great.

Putinbot1
If you're sure.

I'm great. I'm not sure you're great.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I'm not sure you're great.

I'm so great, people keep giving me these great white jackets that have really cool extra long sleeves.

Putinbot1
I'm so great, people keep giving me these great white jackets that have really cool extra long sleeves. laughing thumb up

Flyattractor
It should be stated that Tim Pool is Technically a Liberal.

Big Diff between a Liberal and a Leftist.

mike brown
Listened to the whole podcast. Was a good episode. The Twitter people were a bit dodgy in a lot of their answers but I do have to respect the fact they agreed to this interview in the first place and they at least seem open to criticism, which is more than you can say about a lot of the social media and tech giants. Could be wrong but I have a hard time imagining Zuckerberg agreeing to this kind of grilling.

Silent Master
They might be open to criticism, but they aren't open to being unbiased.

mike brown
Towards the end they were more it less willing to admit to said bias, though. Which is hard to avoid and probably due to the fact that most people in silicon valley are left leaning and draw from left leaning sources.

Silent Master
Admit it, yes. get rid of it, no.

Putinbot1
Why should they compromise their views.

Love this, talk about owned.

http://imgur.com/a/ZwM3fKD

mike brown
I'm not saying it's not an issue... Just I respect their effort anyway. Tim Pool even said that as well near the end of the podcast.

Silent Master
I'll respect their effort, when I actually see results.

mike brown
I mean just the fact that these very corporate people were willing to go get grilled like that is sorta impressive and refreshing to me. I don't use Twitter so I'm not heavily invested in the subject personally.

Silent Master
It's just good PR, what would be impressive is if they actually do something about their bias.

mike brown
I think it's harder to control said bias than you probably think.

And just good PR? How is getting grilled over your company's political bias and influence good PR?

Putinbot1
It shows an openness to talk and it shows they are on the side of the majority of people worldwide.

Silent Master
Originally posted by mike brown
I think it's harder to control said bias than you probably think.

And just good PR? How is getting grilled over your company's political bias and influence good PR?

Respect is earned, not given. until we see actual effort or results. why should they be given respect?

It makes it look like they care what people think, even if they don't.

quanchi112
I'm not sure you're great. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
He doesn't school anyone, he just looks butt hurt, poor Timmy not getting what he wants?

Only watched a bit, bet he cried before making the vid. I think that's what a lot of his stuff is about, working through his impotence.

I legit lol'd.

But to your obvious trolling, Tim's right about everything. Twitter has an agenda, it's anti-American Conservative. And it appears to be anti-Conservative around the world. They are censoring law abiding citizens but allowing illegal activity based on their own biases while pretending to be fair "to the world."

Emperordmb
And then the activists who support what twitter is doing will tell the right to make their own platform if they don't like it... so they make their own platform... and then the same activists do their best to try and shut the platform down.

One Big Mob
This video is kind of shit on its own. He makes better arguments in the other videos that this video benefits off of.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
I legit lol'd.

But to your obvious trolling, Tim's right about everything. Twitter has an agenda, it's anti-American Conservative. And it appears to be anti-Conservative around the world. They are censoring law abiding citizens but allowing illegal activity based on their own biases while pretending to be fair "to the world."

Well you say anti conservative as if it's a bad thing, as a private entity they have every right to see eye to eye with normal non conservative people.

As for Tim's politics, what a gaslighting guy he is.

http://imgur.com/a/ZwM3fKD

Surtur

He'd destroy you in a debate kid. Then again that's not saying much, it's like saying I could beat a dude with no legs in a foot race.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
He'd destroy you in a debate kid. Then again that's not saying much, it's like saying I could beat a dude with no legs in a foot race. kid? Haha like Jordan Peterson son, your understanding of time isn't very good. Kid.

I suspect he'd just run around screaming he's being attacked by leftists.

Surtur
kid? Haha like Jordan Peterson son, your understanding of time isn't very good. Kid.

I suspect he'd just run around screaming he's being attacked by leftists.

JP would destroy you as well...leave you and your b*tch t*ts sobbing.

Putinbot1
JP would destroy you as well...leave you and your b*tch t*ts sobbing. why do you do it to yourself. You spew abuse at people. Then when you get told the truth about yourself it hurts you. I have no wish to as your pal Broly described it one shot own you. Why would I it's like pulling wings of a fly. Too easy.

Surtur
why do you do it to yourself. You spew abuse at people. Then when you get told the truth about yourself it hurts you. I have no wish to as your pal Broly described it one shot own you. Why would I it's like pulling wings of a fly. Too easy.

Irony overload here, good stuff. Keep going b*tch t*ts thumb up

Putinbot1
Irony overload here, good stuff. Keep going b*tch t*ts thumb up I'm not getting into your insult game Surt. Spew abuse, as I said before I got drawn in before. It's not me. In fact, I'm not abusing anyone anymore here. I may report you though. Warning given. I am only coming here to debate.

So I'm asking nicely stop following me around attacking me and concentrate on the issues and people being debated.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
I legit lol'd.

thumb up

Surtur
I'm not getting into your insult game Surt. Spew abuse, as I said before I got drawn in before. It's not me. In fact, I'm not abusing anyone anymore here. I may report you though. Warning given. I am only coming here to debate.

So I'm asking nicely stop following me around attacking me and concentrate on the issues and people being debated.

LOL! Please report me b*tch t*ts. Go on.

And yes bro: it is you. It has *always* been you. We all know that you do this every now and then and it never lasts. But go on, report me.

BrolyBlack
why do you do it to yourself. You spew abuse at people. Then when you get told the truth about yourself it hurts you. I have no wish to as your pal Broly described it one shot own you. Why would I it's like pulling wings of a fly. Too easy.

Dude whenever you bring me up in an argument that has nothing to do with me, just reeks with desperation. Does it piss me off that Surtur doesn't use his full potential, yes, it's not some big secret I disagree with him on his work ethic, but to keep bringing me up when he has you in the corner on topics is bad form.

Putinbot1
LOL! Please report me b*tch t*ts. Go on.

And yes bro: it is you. It has *always* been you. We all know that you do this every now and then and it never lasts. But go on, report me. reported

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Dude whenever you bring me up in an argument that has nothing to do with me, just reeks with desperation. Does it piss me off that Surtur doesn't use his full potential, yes, it's not some big secret I disagree with him on his work ethic, but to keep bringing me up when he has you in the corner on topics is bad form.

It's all they have. And you still gotta love Putin's attempts here. Like I said, he does this often, this "guys I've changed" schtick. It never lasts.

I'll give him a chance though...since I can be understanding smile If he can keep this up for a full month I'll believe he's changed. If he can go 30 days without running his mouth, starting today.

Surtur
reported

Good, b*tch t*ts.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Dude whenever you bring me up in an argument that has nothing to do with me, just reeks with desperation. Does it piss me off that Surtur doesn't use his full potential, yes, it's not some big secret I disagree with him on his work ethic, but to keep bringing me up when he has you in the corner on topics is bad form. you asked me not to repost that message you sent me so i stopped.

Name calling is hardly putting me in the corner. I've come to realise all that is below me.

Putinbot1
Back to topic

Surtur
you asked me not to repost that message you sent me so i stopped.

Name calling is hardly putting me in the corner. I've come to realise all that is below me.

Lol the thing is it's *not* below you. This is plain as day. You're the king of trolls. You registered a sock just to come make fun of yourself on this board.

Surtur
Back to topic

Go one full month without running your mouth, prove you've changed thumb up

And btw: part of this change is correctly using words. So no more calling people alt right who aren't alt right, etc.

Putinbot1
Lol the thing is it's *not* below you. This is plain as day. You're the king of trolls. You registered a sock just to come make fun of yourself on this board. in another account and I have no done so since. The mods handled that quickly. They matched ips.

Surtur
in another account and I have no done so since. The mods handled that quickly. They matched ips.

Yes and yet they didn't handle the 8,000 other socks you have right away. Nor did they ban you for your many troll threads, most of which had to be deleted.

It's strange to me you'd want to bring mods into this though lol. There is enough to ban you 1,000 times over. At least with any mod that is honest.

Putinbot1
Go one full month without running your mouth, prove you've changed thumb up

And btw: part of this change is correctly using words. So no more calling people alt right who aren't alt right, etc. what are you talking about. Alt-right etc are opinions lying personal abuse is different. I have reported your derailing of this thread. I may fail to remain polite if the mods are not fair and balanced and see how I've changed. But I think they are fair people.

Surtur
what are you talking about. Alt-right etc are opinions lying personal abuse is different. I have reported your derailing of this thread. I may fail to remain polite if the mods are not fair and balanced and see how I've changed. But I think they are fair people.

Lol the problem is...you realize if the mods are truly "fair and balanced" they won't do a thing to me, right? Not when they take into consideration the shit you've been allowed to get away with.

Either nothing will be done or you'll be banned too for all the shit you've done that you weren't made to answer for lol. I look forward to seeing what happens.

Putinbot1
Lol the problem is...you realize if the mods are truly "fair and balanced" they won't do a thing to me, right? Not when they take into consideration the shit you've been allowed to get away with. I disagree, the past is the past and now is now. I'm not engaging, not because I can't but because I don't think it's right anymore as I said. You are still doing the same stuff you always had. I'm only debating these days.

Surtur
I disagree, the past is the past and now is now. I'm not engaging, not because I can't but because I don't think it's right anymore as I said. You are still doing the same stuff you always had. I'm only debating these days.

Lol yeah no. Any mod being "fair" will either: do nothing or ban you as well.

Unless I missed the announcement from the mods saying "now from this day forward offenses that previously wouldn't get you banned now will get you banned".

Putinbot1
Lol yeah no. Any mod being "fair" will either: do nothing or ban you as well.

Unless I missed the announcement from the mods saying "now from this day forward offenses that previously wouldn't get you banned now will get you banned". well if that's what they decide I'll have a clean slate when I return, although retrogessive banning due to past transgressions not reported at the time isn't fair.

Surtur
well if that's what they decide I'll have a clean slate when I return, although retrogessive banning due to past transgressions not reported at the time isn't fair.

I don't think you wanna whine over fairness kiddo. Punishing someone over a thread derailment when they haven't punished others also wouldn't be fair lol.

Putinbot1
I don't think you wanna whine over fairness kiddo. Punishing someone over a thread derailment when they haven't punished others also wouldn't be fair lol. there you go again Kiddo, thread derailment isn't only what you've done. We'll see if the mods take my efforts to move away from my past behaviour over the last month, particularly since remarrying seriously, or if they will let you hold me back being better. We'll see, I'm quite excited to see if you'll get a warning which is all you deserve.

Surtur
there you go again Kiddo, thread derailment isn't only what you've done. We'll see if the mods take my efforts to move away from my past behaviour over the last month, particularly since remarrying seriously, or if they will let you hold me back being better. We'll see, I'm quite excited to see if you'll get a warning which is all you deserve.

LOL! "Or if they will let you hold me back being better".

You're a lunatic. And the issue is...do you think the mods are stupid? You'd have to think so for them to buy what you're selling. You've done this "I'm a changed man" schtick before. It never ever lasts. Why insult their intelligence like that?

Putinbot1
Anyway that's me done for the day smile
No ad hominem reply from me.
Bye

Surtur
Anyway that's me done for the day smile
No ad hominem reply from me.
Bye

So yes, you do expect people to be dumb enough to buy into this, okie dokie lol.

Hey anyone who buys into this, I have some bridges to sell. Just PM me, great bridges, yuge.

Surtur
Tim Pool: Twitter and YouTube Bias

81TgEaVpa2U

Btw I'd love to see someone try to argue twitter isn't truly bias against conservatives...

Silent Master
Let's be honest here, calling alt-right etc opinions doesn't change the fact that they're meant as insults.

Flyattractor
You are forgetting about KMC's Rule of the Double Standard.

Impediment
This thread is too derailed and f*cked to go on.

Everyone needs to quit the dick waving and stay on topic. If you want to talk shit, take it to PM or go to an off topic thread like the one in the Movie Versus Forum.

Surtur, stop flaming people and keep on topic. What you were doing is unnecessary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.