The ED 209 vs Xenomorph Queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
The ED 209 is about to kill the Xenomorph Queen so can the Queen survive & stand up against this?

Flyattractor
Wrong Forum and The Queen... in a CurbStomp.

Tyrannoraptor
The ED 209 is about to kill the Xenomorph Queen so can the Queen survive & stand up against this?

steverules_2
Ed 209 falls down some stairs, xeno queen wins

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Wrong Forum and The Queen... in a CurbStomp. Oh dang, can somebody close this thread please?!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
The ED 209 is about to kill the Xenomorph Queen so can the Queen survive & stand up against this? No, Ed 209 has far more firepower he destroys her.

Khazra Reborn
As long as ED stays away from the acid blood and just shoots the queen, it should be fine.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
As long as ED stays away from the acid blood and just shoots the queen, it should be fine. thumb up

cdtm
Well, it's not like the ED 209 has to worry about its buggy ai being a factor. Shoot to kill everything that moves is all it does.

Flyattractor
If the Queen stays a distance away the ED can shoot her, but then it had probs hitting a near crippled RoboCop so I can see the Queen being able to dodge and if She can get in close. She will tear Ed UP. Cause I doubt Ed would be built as sturdy or strong as the Loader.

h1a8
Originally posted by steverules_2
Ed 209 falls down some stairs, xeno queen wins

laughing

Kazenji
Xenomorph Queen if there's stairs in the area.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
No, Ed 209 has far more firepower he destroys her.
But isn't there one Xenomorph Queen in the AvP movie which apparently survived the destruction of the Yautja pyramid?

Robtard
An ED 209 would demolish a Xeno queen in an open field/arena, range + firepower. Really depends on terrain.

If the battle starts off close enough where the queen can close the distance before being turned into bits, she'd tear it apart fairly quick with tail and claws.

BrolyBlack
Ed 209 shit stomps

Kazenji
Damn....the Xenomorph Queen isn't that weak like she's made out of paper.

BrolyBlack

Kazenji
And the Queen Xeno was still walking around after those shots.

Tyrannoraptor
How you know?! Did you have any scans about this?

Kazenji
Also she wasn't getting shot at if its the scene from Aliens i'm thinking of, Ripley was shooting at the Queen Xeno's egg sack

Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
How you know?! Did you have any scans about this?

Not allowed to use comic book scans part of the rules, Even if they might be canon...kinda stupid.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Kazenji
Also she wasn't getting shot at if its the scene from Aliens i'm thinking of, Ripley was shooting at the Queen Xeno's egg sack

Not allowed to use comic book scans part of the rules, Even if they might be canon...kinda stupid.
Ripley shot the eggsack with the grenade launcher.

Tyrannoraptor
I wasn't talking to you about this.

Tyrannoraptor

Impediment
Long range: Ed.

QCQ: Queen.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Ed 209 shit stomps
Also. the Queen Xenomorph in Aliens movie appeared to survive getting blown up by a belt of grenades that Ripley tossed.

ShadowFyre
Damn....the Xenomorph Queen isn't that weak like she's made out of paper.

She is not, but I have to agree with Rob on this one. In an open area, this isn't really a fair fight, no matter how you look at it, she is gonna have a lot of holes in her by the time she closes.

Ed should take a majority or at least severely I jure her before it gets ripped to shreds.

Getting better raptor. It isn't a complete shitstomp for one side.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
She is not, but I have to agree with Rob on this one. In an open area, this isn't really a fair fight, no matter how you look at it, she is gonna have a lot of holes in her by the time she closes.

Ed should take a majority or at least severely injure her before it gets ripped to shreds.

Getting better raptor. It isn't a complete shitstomp for one side.
Also, i wasn't entirely sure if ED-209 gunfire could even penetrate the Xenomorph Queen's exoskeleton.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.