Will Stronghold (Sky High) vs This Team (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Team: Captain America, Black Panther, Winter Soldier, & DareDevil.

H2H and melee weaponry only.

Who wins?

Surtur
The team wins. Will is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than all of them, but pretty sure standard equipment for Bucky would include guns. I don't think Will was shown to be bulletproof. He PROBABLY is, but he didn't show it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
The team wins. Will is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than all of them, but pretty sure standard equipment for Bucky would include guns. I don't think Will was shown to be bulletproof. He PROBABLY is, but he didn't show it. I changed it.

KingD19
Will wins.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Will wins. Wins or stomps?

KingD19
He shouldn't lose a single one. They'll make him work for every win but he's too tough and too strong for them to feasibly win.

Jmanghan
He shouldn't lose a single one. They'll make him work for every win but he's too tough and too strong for them to feasibly win. What if I throw in Luke Cage?

Nibedicus
Panther does have his kinetic-redirecting suit and his claws. Don't think will is resistant to cutting weapons, is he?

KingD19
Cage makes it more of a fight, but Will's strength/invulnerability plus flight makes him too much. Worst case he can just fly Luke up high abd let him fall.

The war rhino showed as tough as Panthers suit is, it's not tough enough to withstand Will going out with some force.

As for his claws, possibly but i doubt it considering how tough he anf his dad were shown to be.

Jmanghan
Cage makes it more of a fight, but Will's strength/invulnerability plus flight makes him too much. Worst case he can just fly Luke up high abd let him fall.

The war rhino showed as tough as Panthers suit is, it's not tough enough to withstand Will going out with some force.

As for his claws, possibly but i doubt it considering how tough he anf his dad were shown to be. Surely Will isn't on the level of Thor and Hulk though?... So who's a good fight for him?

Surtur
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Panther does have his kinetic-redirecting suit and his claws. Don't think will is resistant to cutting weapons, is he?

He essentially only showed he could take hits from super strong people since he was never exposed to any sort of piercing weapon. He more than likely is immune to blades, but there is no proof.

Still, he can fly at super sonic speeds and is quite strong. As for kinetic redirecting, I think there's a limit to it though. What's the strongest thing it redirected?

Surtur
I'm pissed cuz in late 2016 they announced a sequel, but then cancelled it.

Surtur
Recently rewatched Black Panther. There is a part where he first encounters Kilmonger and a shotgun blast completely overloads his suit.

So yeah, one hit from Will is all that will be needed here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.