My quest...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

In_cite
On a quest to see beyond the dimensions wherein I am trapped!
wink

yerssot
enjoy the quest smile

Corran
Hope you find the Holy Grail.

jimbo3
Take the red pill.

VampirePrincess
lol.... Enjoy your quest!

Phoenix
bienvenue! good luck on your quest... don't forget to stop by Camelot... 'tis a silly place...

Dexx
hello

Evy_O
Hi.
Cool Dexter-avvy big grin

Kes

Dexx
his..ergh..lab

In_cite
At a superficial level I chose my opening lines because in a very simplistic sentence the entirety of my actions are succinctly captured. However, at some deeper level of meaning there are complexities inherent in understanding the nature of "the quest" which are not unlike the complexities of a 2 dimensional being trapped in a 2 dimensional surface embedded in a 3 dimensional universe. Which leads me to my choice of avatar for you see Dexter, as a character, encompasses a multitude of scenarios that are not unlike typifications of the reason(s) for "the quest". First of all he is a cartoon and thus is inevitably trapped within the 2 dimensions of a t.v. screen. On some other level Dexter posseses the mind of a genius while trapped in a child's physique. Further thought reveals that as a cartoon ( a figment of the imagination) he is trapped by the laws of animators and script writers. Consequently, his image is that of a sojourner on "the quest". By now it should become apparent that though the concept of "the quest" is a very simple one little effort is required in perpetuating the idea that reasons, conditions and scenarios surrounding it's nature can easily spiral out of control in a description based on an esoteric exposition of compatible analogies which may seem pertinent but may also have the quality of being general enough to be applied to a plethora of other philosiphies .

Have I confused you yet?
wink

mechmoggy
Okay.....welcome anyway. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

I bent my Wookie.

Corran

In_cite
Well duuhhh? smile

Kes
Oh boy a philosophy major! lol smile you're good for the Matrix threads! lol big grin

In_cite
Kes? From StarTrek- voyager or shear coincidence? cool

Kes
It's from star trek but I dont like star trek i just liked the name. and it looks good in graffitis! lol big grin

Phoenix
I LOVE RALPH!! HE'S SO COOL!!

"The pointy kitty took it..."

Corran
I glued my head to my shoulder.

yerssot
What's a battle?

Kes
A battle in a war perhaps (sp)?! Why do you ask?blink smile

yerssot
we were quoting ralph from the simpsons stick out tongue

Kes
Ah lol! Why?blink

yerssot
pheonix started it
*points to pheonix* big grin

Kes
Oh ok. She was watching it, right?! lol

happy kine
to be able to see beyond your current dimensions you will need new senses... or lsd.

ralph: dying tickels

Kes
Not really! Just some atarax is enough!

jimbo3
When I grow up I want to go to Bovine University.

Maybe I can learn Philosophy too.

Phoenix
We're on a playdate!

Phoenix
"I saw Principle Skinner and Ms. Hover in the closet making babies, and I saw the baby and it looked at me"

Phoenix
"I'm too scared even to wet my pants!"

Phoenix
"I'm special!"

Phoenix
That is my new word!! Sorry, yerssot, but "teehee" is replaced by "I'm special"

yerssot
noooooooooo! don't leave the teehee word!

Phoenix
I'll still use it...

It could always become your word!

Dexx
umm..what's this?

Phoenix
private joke... but not really... its on one of the other topics....

Member.
right...laughing out loud welcome in_cite to our forums.

yerssot
it is already my word!

Phoenix
well, stop complaining then! I'm giving you full monopoly on teehee!

Phoenix
big grin

yerssot
me? complaining? stick out tongue

Phoenix
don't play the innocent with me....

yerssot
hey, at least I could try wink

Phoenix
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.