How upset are Democrats the Trump has reshaped the Courts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Based on his current staffing of the courts and the supreme court, do Dems realize how much Trump has reshaped the court? No doubt, Trump will get at least 1 more in the next 2 years and possible 3-4 in the next 6.

If he got 6 more Judges on the court, would Dems go into full-blown meltdown over every nominee worse than "I like beer" Kavanaugh?

How many more times will Michael Avenatti trot out his sluts to testify "gang rapes on boats."

Emperordmb
Sadly RBG is going to try her best to cling to that court until Trump is out of office.

Mind you I have nothing against her personally, but politically I don't trust someone whose disappointed that the Constitution is a charter of negative rights rather than positive rights on the Supreme Court. Such a perspective is literally the antithesis of the central principle of the Constitution.

Surtur
Eric Holder is now saying the next Dem president should pack the courts lol.

BrolyBlack
SO its wrong wrong when Trump does it, right when the other side does it?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Eric Holder is now saying the next Dem president should pack the courts lol.

It would be awesome if the anti-corruption act gets passed and the GOP and Dems collectively fill their drawers because now they have rank-choice voiting. smile

These types of shenanigans would stop quick fast and in a hurry.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
It would be awesome if the anti-corruption act gets passed and the GOP and Dems collectively fill their drawers because now they have rank-choice voiting. smile

These types of shenanigans would stop quick fast and in a hurry.

They'd love rank choice voting until it costs them an election and then suddenly it would be bad.

Rockydonovang
Given that Trump was only able to reshape the courts by virtue of a nonsense rejection of Obama's pick, everyone, including republicanvoters, should be upset by how he shaped the court.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Given that Trump was only able to reshape the courts by virtue of a nonsense rejection of Obama's pick, everyone, including republicanvoters, should be upset by how he shaped the court.

Right, I'm really angry.

Flyattractor
As long as Dems have the 9th Circuit in their Pocket I don't see them being all that upset.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.