CM vs WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Which movie was better?

playa1258
WW by a lot.

-Pr-
Wonder Woman. Solidly.

Estacado
WW by a mile.

playa1258
Gadot was much more charismatic and likable than Brie was in her film. Which matters big time. The writing, direction and action was also better in WW.

No scene in CM even comes close to No Man's Land in WW.

Inhuman
Based on the following criteria of 1st, 2nd and 3rd act quality...

Wonder Woman:

1st act: Great
2nd act: Decent
3rd act: Horrible

Captain Marvel:

1st act: Good
2nd act: Decent
3rd act: Good

While CM isn't one of the best marvel movies, its also not bad. It was pretty good. And didn't have any bad or awful parts.
WW was great in the first act then it became worst as it went on. Especially the absolute garbage 3rd act.

So for this reason CM edges out WW in my opinion.

didnt vote in the poll

BrolyBlack
Who was a better female lead, Gal or Brie?

Inhuman
Both serviceable. Neither great. Although Gal has had more movies to showcase her WW. IMO BvS and Justice League Gal WW was MEH.

NotAllThatEvil
Captain marvel was kinda boring

James T. Kirk
I enjoyed Captain Marvel way more.

Impediment
Wonder Woman was a stronger lead by light years.

jaden_2.0
As an individual Wonder Woman was better but I never felt that her connection to any of the other characters in her movie were genuine where as Captain Marvel had more believable rapport with several of the other characters even if her own character wasn't as strong as WW.

Odd thing about the whole "feminism" controversy is that WW was far more preachy about it than CM was. I mean, a race of physically and morally superior women judging the horrible world men have created....

James T. Kirk
Originally posted by Impediment
Wonder Woman was a stronger lead by light years. Agree to disagree.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Which movie was better?

I liked CM by farrrrr.

Wonder Woman...It was great, but i just had way more fun with CM.

Wonder Woman had several 'I-wanna-sleep" scenes.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by James T. Kirk
Agree to disagree.

Explain how Brie was better than Gal

James T. Kirk
Explain how Brie was better than Gal I didn't say she was.

BrolyBlack
In so many words you did

James T. Kirk
In so many words you did I think it but I didn't say it.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by James T. Kirk
I think it but I didn't say it.
So why do you think Brie was a better female lead the Gal?

James T. Kirk
So why do you think Brie was a better female lead the Gal? She can act.

BrolyBlack
So can Gal, but better in the role. I have been a huge Brie Larson supporter, and I like her better than Gal, but Gal did a better job hand down. If I was a biad fanboy like most here I would say Brie was better but she wasnt

James T. Kirk
So can Gal, but better in the role. I have been a huge Brie Larson supporter, and I like her better than Gal, but Gal did a better job hand down. If I was a biad fanboy like most here I would say Brie was better but she wasntIn your opinion.

BrolyBlack

Dr Will Hatch
Wonder Woman was a better cinematic experience in every way, but I still really liked Captain Marvel. IMO they're not comparable.

WolvesofBabylon
WW is a better movie.

Archaeopteryx
Not so much the acting as the storyline. WW was a better movie

Robtard
WW's biggest flaw is a poorly cast and written main villain. Still an enjoyable film despite that large blunder.

Darth Thor
Captain Marvel was better.

Wonder Womans 3rd act let it down. And yeah Brie is > actress than Gal. Not even comparable lmao

But both are good films tbh.

Senor Cage
WW for the sleight nod. I wasn't bored with the movie, whereas I was at certain parts of CM.

sotabaka
WW 5 3 2
CM 4 4 4

Captain Marvel wins ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.