People who'll probably never (permanently) leave KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
I know myself so I'm gonna outright say me, lol.

Unless I'm stupid and end up getting banned again.

Anyway, discuss!

Probably Walsh, Whirly.

walshy
If you won't leave then I will, smell you later jman, smell you later forever

Dave_97
totes leaving

Quincy
On a long enough time line, we all permanently leave.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Quincy
On a long enough time line, we all permanently leave.

thumb up

and

cry

Jmanghan
Originally posted by walshy
If you won't leave then I will, smell you later jman, smell you later forever how can you smell me if you leave?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Quincy
On a long enough time line, we all permanently leave. Idk man, I can see myself having a wife and kids and still being around almost every day, at least for a little bit.

Robtard
I have 87,xxx post, my final post will be 100,001 where I sign off to say thank you all and good night

Bashar Teg
and i just might be there to say "lame"

Putinbot1
I will be there, lurking in the shadows. I see myself becoming less and less active though. I find my frame of reference for some of the people here dwindling. Clearly that doesn't apply to many in this thread, but for so many others it seems to be all they have.

I would like to know the total tally on all my historical accounts and even how many accounts I've had. My Scouter reads 1000000!!!

Piggle Humsy

Jmanghan
I didn't watch the simpsons sad

My grandmother saw me watching it one time when I was young and never let me watch it again.

Then I try watching it every once in awhile, and I just can't get into it. confused

Eon Blue
I will miss you all.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.