DCEU Aquaman & Karathen vs Slattern (Pacific Rim kaiju)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Karathen will show up if Aquaman has trouble dealing with Slattern.

Round 1: Aquaman alone

Round 2: summoning Karathen

KingD19
Theres no guarantee Arthur's powers will work on a biognetically created creature from a diferent dimension. So he may not be much help at all. And while Karathen demolished tbise fleets, we never saw her go up against anything Jaeger/Kaiju sized.

Robtard
Arthur mind controls every single living creature in the ocean from the tiniest krill to the largest blue whale to swim up the Kaiju's anushole. /thread

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
Theres no guarantee Arthur's powers will work on a biognetically created creature from a diferent dimension. So he may not be much help at all. And while Karathen demolished tbise fleets, we never saw her go up against anything Jaeger/Kaiju sized. But i thought i just saw that a one of the fleets which Karathen attacked were almost near this size.

quanchi112
Karathen solos.

KingD19
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But i thought i just saw that a one of the fleets which Karathen attacked were almost near this size.

Can you rephrase that? Im not quite sure what you mean.

Tyrannoraptor
Can you rephrase that? Im not quite sure what you mean.

the Kaiju size i meant.

Tyrannoraptor
Theres no guarantee Arthur's powers will work on a biognetically created creature from a diferent dimension. So he may not be much help at all.
But didn't Aquaman inflict this much damage to Steppenwolf who survived some hits from Superman?

ShadowFyre
So Karathen vs. Slattern?

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So Karathen vs. Slattern? Yeah if necessary.

TheVaultDweller
Do we have any official numbers/stats on how heavy/big the Karathen is? Because Pacific Rim monsters, including Slattern, are laughably light relative to their scale. IIRC, Slattern isn't even 7,000 tons.

So, uh, I just did a bit of digging and, based on this, Karathen would squash Slattern. According to this, it's full length is 2-miles and it can withstand being in the Earth's core.

https://hnentertainment.co/the-karathen-explained-aquaman-movie/

Here is a more in-depth breakdown:

https://www.artofvfx.com/aquaman-jeff-white-vfx-supervisor-and-cedric-lo-animation-supervisor-industrial-light-magic/

ShadowFyre
Yeah if necessary.

It's gonna be necessary because Aquaman himself is kinda useless here.

But as Vault pointed out, Kaiju in the PR verse are basically made out of cotton candy. So the Karathen wins

TheVaultDweller
The Karathen is actually quite beastly IMO. Being able to survive inside the Earth's core is extremely impressive durability, if you consider the kind of heat and pressure down there.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Robtard
Arthur mind controls every single living creature in the ocean from the tiniest krill to the largest blue whale to swim up the Kaiju's anushole. /thread

LOL. laughing laughing laughing

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Robtard
Arthur mind controls every single living creature in the ocean from the tiniest krill to the largest blue whale to swim up the Kaiju's anushole. /thread But the mind control might not work on aliens & Slattern is one.

ShadowFyre
No . He said Arthur will control the sea life to go up Slatterns butt.

KingD19
But the mind control might not work on aliens & Slattern is one.

Read more closely. He said Aquaman commands all the OTHER sea creatures to swim up Slatterns ass.

Tyrannoraptor
Read more closely. He said Aquaman commands all the OTHER sea creatures to swim up Slatterns ass. Oh yeah that should do!

NemeBro

TheVaultDweller
The more I think about it, the more dumb those movies actually get. Because, quite frankly, they shouldn't be doing nearly the amount of environmental damage they do in the PR films given their weight.

IIRC, in one scene in the one film, Gypsy picks up a bunker tanker and swings it like a bat. But, based on what I could find, the friggin' ship is heavier than Gypsy's official weight is. So, it should have toppled itself over trying to handle that thing.

Eon Blue
Karathen wins.

⭐️-__-💧

ShadowFyre
Its ridiculous because King Ghidorah is 521 feet tall and 141,000 tons. Slattern is 600 and 7k, he would have to made out of styrofoam

KingD19
Well the creators of the kaiju could have manipulated their weight and density. They seemed to have science that went beyond physics as we know them.

TheVaultDweller
Problem with that argument is the Jaeger weight classifications are just as bad, if not worse. Realitically, one of Gypsy's arms should weigh what the entire Gypsy Danger officially weighs. I think the writers just threw out numbers without actually giving it much proper thought.

KingD19
Oh well yeah you got me there.

ShadowFyre
Well, they could have but that doesn't really matter because they are still too light to damage something like the Karathen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.