Live Action Jokers Invade The MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
1. The Joker(Batman 1966)
2. The Joker/Jack Napier(Batman 1989)
3. The Joker(The Dark Knight)
4. The Joker(DCEU)
5. Jerome & Jeremiah Valeska(Gotham)

Every live action version of The Joker is dropped off in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. They all have seen every MCU movie, TV show, and have extensively studied the MCU Wiki. While they don't have their henchmen or equipment with them, they have $10,000,000 as seed money. Nine of them will initially be aware of the others existence, but all will be dropped off within the same general area. Can any of them either alone or working together make any significant dent in the series?

R1: 1940s New York, one month before the events of Captain America: The First Avenger.

R2: 1979 New York, before most of the events in the MCU take place.

R3: 2008 New York, one month before the events of Iron Man.

steverules_2
No

ares834

Inhuman
Punisher blows his head off.

ares834

Dr Will Hatch
I was thinking more along the lines of taking over crime ala Kingpin, infiltrating HYDRA, sabotaging heroes before they have a chance to grow up, acquiring advanced technology and artifacts like the Tesseract, etc.

relentless1
with none of the avengers or defenders around the Jokers phuck shit up easily

Khazra Reborn
I don't know about the early days, but from '08 on, Shield kills them all with hilarious ease.

FrothByte
They might do some damage in R1 but SHIELD will destroy them in R2 and R3.

ares834
Just like Shield destroyed Kingpin? Sure, Shield could crush them but I don't see them targeting the Jokers from the start. By the time the Jokers do "get on their radar", the Jokers would have already caused a "significant dent" in the MCU.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ares834
Just like Shield destroyed Kingpin? Sure, Shield could crush them but I don't see them targeting the Jokers from the start. By the time the Jokers do "get on their radar", the Jokers would have already caused a "significant dent" in the MCU.

Kingpin never made a significant "dent" in the MCU. So either the Jokers play it like Kingpin and fly low enough on the radar that they go unnoticed by SHIELD, or they try to make a dent and risk SHIELD coming after them.

Either way, they don't make a significant dent.

ares834
Killing Stark before he becomes Iron Man would be a significant "dent". Sure, afterwards SHIELD may go after them (and then again perhaps not) but by that time the Jokers have already won. Seriously, with their foreknowledge from the films, they can easily make a huge impact on the MCU by doing relatively little.

Eon Blue
Spite thread.

MCU obliterates the ridiculous clown man.

Silent Master
Killing Stark before he becomes Iron Man would be a significant "dent". Sure, afterwards SHIELD may go after them (and then again perhaps not) but by that time the Jokers have already won. Seriously, with their foreknowledge from the films, they can easily make a huge impact on the MCU by doing relatively little.

Why would he even target Stark?

Robtard
The less fat 2008 version of Happy Hogan would just punch the Joker in his clown face if Tony were to be targeted for assassination.

Eon Blue
Joker is an overrated villain and even less of a physical threat.

FrothByte

Ok, fair enough. I forgot about the foreknowledge stip. You're right, with that kind of prep almost anyone can disrupt a lot of stuff in the MCU. Even me.

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
Ok, fair enough. I forgot about the foreknowledge stip. You're right, with that kind of prep almost anyone can disrupt a lot of stuff in the MCU. Even me.

You're forgetting that characters act in-character and when has assassinating people before they become heroes ever been the Joker's MO?

relentless1
Originally posted by Silent Master
You're forgetting that characters act in-character and when has assassinating people before they become heroes ever been the Joker's MO?

Jack Joker:

- Assasinates Grissom in his office
- Assasinates his replacement

Heath Joker:

- Judge sirillo
- Commisioner Loeb

assassinated for the mob

- Harvey Dent
- Mayor Garcia

attempted to assasinate

so yes, assassinations are well within Jokers MO

and with prior knowledge of the MCUs timeline they certainly would kill tony or nick or somebody, the movies also show that none of the Jokers are dummies by and means so its within their character to launch a preemptive strike; especially Heaths Joker who was known for planning intricately

steverules_2
Did he try and assassinate Dent? I don't think he did, I think he tried to break Dent by killing Rachel. He gave Batman Dent's location knowing Batman would reach Dent in time to save him and knowing the police wouldn't be able to save Rachel.

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1
Jack Joker:

- Assasinates Grissom in his office
- Assasinates his replacement

Heath Joker:

- Judge sirillo
- Commisioner Loeb

assassinated for the mob

- Harvey Dent
- Mayor Garcia

attempted to assasinate

so yes, assassinations are well within Jokers MO

and with prior knowledge of the MCUs timeline they certainly would kill tony or nick or somebody, the movies also show that none of the Jokers are dummies by and means so its within their character to launch a preemptive strike; especially Heaths Joker who was known for planning intricately

Thanks for proving my statement correct, none of the Jokers ever tried to prevent someone from becoming a hero. they only ever attacked people that were already established and were a active threat to them.

relentless1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Thanks for proving my statement correct, none of the Jokers ever tried to prevent someone from becoming a hero. they only ever attacked people that were already established and were a active threat to them.

i guess you fail to see where i said that with the prior knowledge they most certainly would try to stop a hero from being made... which is an oddly specific thing that nobody really has as an MO for anyways so quit making shit up

relentless1
Originally posted by steverules_2
Did he try and assassinate Dent? I don't think he did, I think he tried to break Dent by killing Rachel. He gave Batman Dent's location knowing Batman would reach Dent in time to save him and knowing the police wouldn't be able to save Rachel.

he attempted to kill Dent when he was being transported in the back of the armoured vehicle and when he arrived at Bruce Waynes penthouse party

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.