Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden_2.0
b5Dt-5Pv61Q

Jmanghan
nice

Dreampanther
On my list of things that I hope are as good as advertised.

Robtard
Same

jaden_2.0
It has an Into the Badlands meets Gangs of New York vibe. Which sounds awesome so fingers crossed

BruceSkywalker
when does this air and on what channel

jaden_2.0
Cinemax next month.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It has an Into the Badlands meets Gangs of New York vibe. Which sounds awesome so fingers crossed

In does, but that's also not great as Into the Badlands turned to shit.

BruceSkywalker
thanks jaden

Dreampanther
I freaking LOVED episode 1. Can't wait to watch episode 2.

TheVaultDweller
First episode was decent. I hope it can keep it up.

KingD19

TheVaultDweller
I thought after the first episode that Jason Tobin's character, Young Jun, was going to be one of those guys who act tough but then hides behind other people when shit hits the fan. But damn, that slick-looking little bastard can scrap. And he's surprisingly vicious.

Dreampanther
Renewed for Season 2.

TheVaultDweller
S7yJZyBAh24

KingD19
YEEEEES!!! FINALLY! My body is ready.

TheVaultDweller
I just hope they deliver on the Ah Sahm vs Leary fight they teased in S1 one and, again, in this trailer. When Leary not only tanked Ah Sahm's punch to the face but actually hurt Ah Sahm's hand in the process, I was like, yeah, this guy might actually be the only non-traditional martial artist who's a legit threat. And, of course, curious to see how everything set up in S1 actually blows up.

BruceSkywalker
holy shit that looks good.. i just hope a 3rd season comes to hbomax

Robtard
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
S7yJZyBAh24

Nice. Enjoyed the first, was hoping it'd get a second round

TheVaultDweller
After a rather complicated last day or two, this was a pleasant surprise in my YouTube feed. Ah Sahm with a classic Bruce Lee nunchaku pose:

V_wSj_1fWtY

Looks like it has the potential to be a pretty spectacular season. Let's hope it lives up to the trailer.

BruceSkywalker
i have watched the first 4 episodes of season 2.. i rather enjoy this. i truly hope it finds new life on hbomax

TheVaultDweller
Not gonna lie. I actually lol'd in the last episode. The Fung Hai act like hot shit. Then like two or three squads of policemen with guns rock up and basically annihilate all of them, only taking a handful of casualties in return. Those clowns really had an overinflated opinion of their own power relative to the wider setting, trying to take on the police's firepower with bows and swords. Shoulda gotten the fuk out of there when they saw what was happening.

TheVaultDweller
Also, IMO, Ah Sahm is an a-hole. He's more than happy to exploit close relationships and people's trust to further his personal agenda, even if it means potentially causing serious trouble for the other people involved, and often without actually telling them the whole story, like with Penny and Young Jun. Chao and Li Yong are way more likable IMO.

BruceSkywalker
last friday's episode was really good. loved the fight scenes. also definitely was aptly titled

BruceSkywalker
overall this was a good series.. i hope it finds new life on hbomax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.