Saitama runs the Marvel and DC gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
1.an Average Daxamite
2. an Average Kryptonian
3. an Average Green Lantern
4. Gladiator
5. Thor
6. Hulk
7. Quasar
8. Silver Surfer
9. Superman

SSJGGogeta

NotAllThatEvil
Isn't the average kryptonian just some no power scrub who lives in a bottle?

carver9
He clears, with ease and the list is jacked up.

BrolyBlack
Why are you ignoring me on Xbox live?

MrMind
sigh...

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9

Carv, get ur Ferrero Rocher chocolate ass back to the comic VS forum.

Do you even know the panic you started?

Bran became a faceless man.

MrMind
yeah like he's actually ever going to leave kmc

eyes roll so hard eyeballs pop out

qwertyuiop1998
Great krypton.Carver lives again

SSJGGogeta

Damborgson
Woah you've been gone for a while too.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, been busy lately lol.

StiltmanFTW

YOU ARE ALIVE ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Never do that to me again, you hear? I was feeling suicidal.

"Id"

I disagree.

He stops at Hulk.
peaches

SSJGGogeta

socool8520
Hasn't the premise been set that the Saitama really can't be challenged? No attack yet has actually done anything to him. He got blasted to the moon with no ill effects. His speed changes with whoever he is fighting at the time, and his strength appears to be limitless. I guess if they take him to space he dies since he can't breathe.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by socool8520
Hasn't the premise been set that the Saitama really can't be challenged? No attack yet has actually done anything to him. He got blasted to the moon with no ill effects. His speed changes with whoever he is fighting at the time, and his strength appears to be limitless. I guess if they take him to space he dies since he can't breathe.

You're focusing too much on the trope. It's a gag series, where a planet level character was essentially dropped into an entire world of street-level characters, and a few high tiers that couldn't even take on the likes of Boros(planetary, at best).

It's widely accepted that Boros was the strongest character other than Saitama, thus far- and even he was only capable of destroying the surface of Earth, with his strongest attack- in his strongest form.

It's very similar to how Superman would be, if there were no other super-beings in his series.

We go by feats here, and based on feats- Saitama would stop at #2.

socool8520
So wait and see I guess since they haven't even hinted at the limits of his power yet

SSJGGogeta

cdtm
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
You're focusing too much on the trope. It's a gag series, where a planet level character was essentially dropped into an entire world of street-level characters, and a few high tiers that couldn't even take on the likes of Boros(planetary, at best).

It's widely accepted that Boros was the strongest character other than Saitama, thus far- and even he was only capable of destroying the surface of Earth, with his strongest attack- in his strongest form.

It's very similar to how Superman would be, if there were no other super-beings in his series.

We go by feats here, and based on feats- Saitama would stop at #2.

Superman has no limits either though.

Eon Blue
Saitama clears.

NewGuy01
There's no way of knowing where Saitama's limit is, or if he even has one. He's never been harmed and never had to push himself in a fight.

NemeBro
Originally posted by NewGuy01
There's no way of knowing where Saitama's limit is, or if he even has one. He's never been harmed and never had to push himself in a fight. While true, I'm not going to give him the benefit of the doubt when placed against characters whose showings far outshine his best. One could also say the same about the characters with more dynamic power levels on the list, like Hulk or Superman.

So with that in mind? He gets to Gladiator, maybe. Not sure how I'd place a so-called "average" Daxamite/Kryptonian/Green Lantern. I'd be interested in hearing reasons why people think he could tool Gladiator.

carver9
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Saitama clears.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by NemeBro
While true, I'm not going to give him the benefit of the doubt when placed against characters whose showings far outshine his best. One could also say the same about the characters with more dynamic power levels on the list, like Hulk or Superman.

I suppose you could sort of say that those two's upper limits haven't been concretely defined, but the same definitely can't be said for the rest of it. Both have been injured countless times, both have been defeated countless times, and both have visibly strained themselves to perform various activities.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I suppose you could sort of say that those two's upper limits haven't been concretely defined, but the same definitely can't be said for the rest of it. Both have been injured countless times, both have been defeated countless times, and both have visibly strained themselves to perform various activities.

Like Saitama, straining himself to kill a mosquito.

It's a gag-series. You're focusing too much on the trope, and not the substance.

Eon Blue

thumb up

MrMind
thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.