Yellow Aliens vs Mxyzptlk vs Gentry+Empty Hand vs Doc Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
who will be the last omnipotent standing?

xJLxKing
Based on statements alone

Doctor Manhattan>Mxy>Gentry/Empty Hand>>>>YA

Galan007
Eh... Based on statements and portrayed status, I'd be inclined to put Trano & Zaarn at the top of the list, tbh.

srug

Obsidian1
Mxy wins . Only few characters can destroy the whole DC Multiverse including all it's infinite higher dimensions which dwarfs infinite universes /Multiverses . As impressive as Yellow Aliens are they cant compare to mr mxy in terms of raw power and feats of showings

Galan007
Well tbf, there's really no comic book character that can contend with Mxy's feats.

Casually destroying the entire DC Omniverse, along with the whole of Hypertime(ie. all pasts/presents/futures), as well as every single numbered dimension... And then recreating it all with a literal *snap*... Is honestly the most uber feat that a character can possibly achieve in comics.

That being said, I hold Trano and Zaarn in such high esteem because they were the actual agents of DC's real-world writers, and demonstrated their 'authority' a number of times. /shrug

Putinbot1
Yeah, the Yellow Aliens are direct agents of the 4th wall.

Zelax
Tbh, i'm more inclined to go with the Yellow Aliens. As they just seem to be on another tier entirely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.