Who has more charisma: Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Haven't seen the movie yet, but I have a thing for charismatic female superheroes. Is new Captain Marvel as good as WW or better/worse?

Surtur
I've seen both, WW is superior. And definitely has more charisma.

Robtard
WW wins the charisma battle here.

But I suspect CM will be fleshed out more personality wise in End Game, as she'd have 25+ years of personal growth story-time wise

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
WW wins the charisma battle here.

But I suspect CM will be fleshed out more personality wise in End Game, as she'd have 25+ years of personal growth story-time wise

I doubt it, there's gonna be a lot to cover in Endgame. It'd be weird to dedicate a lot to Captain Marvel.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I doubt it, there's gonna be a lot to cover in Endgame. It'd be weird to dedicate a lot to Captain Marvel.

100% disagreed and here's why: Thor was fleshed out more in Infinity War with just a couple poignant scenes (eg his 1on1 talk with Rocket), so there's easily enough time to give Carol some character development in the 180mins Endgame will be.

celeyhyga17
Gal Gadot

Khazra Reborn
I dunno about charisma, but Gal is definitely a lot more charming.

relentless1
Wonder Woman easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.