DCU Robotman and Crazy Jane vs team Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beatboks
The two hardest core Doom Patrollers

Vs

Arrow

Black Canary

Wild dog

Ragman

Mr Terrific

Speedy

Red Arrow

Diggle.

Robbie and Jane are in vs Nazi mode (from episode 3) team are aware of what they have shown to be able to do so far and had 15 minutes to prepare for battle (enough time to gather gear that isnt standard that they have used before)

cdtm
Crazy Jane probably solo's. She's a walking plot device who solved most of Doom Patrols biggest problems, like slowing up the "decreator" with white noise projected from an old building, so it's work will never get going past the occasional "random stuff/person goes missing". (If it's ever torn torn down, the universe vanish's)

beatboks
Originally posted by cdtm
Crazy Jane probably solo's. She's a walking plot device who solved most of Doom Patrols biggest problems, like slowing up the "decreator" with white noise projected from an old building, so it's work will never get going past the occasional "random stuff/person goes missing". (If it's ever torn torn down, the universe vanish's)

Completely forgot I put this fight here. Put it up on a few sites and on others I changed it after I saw episode 5 and more feats for Jane to add some CW flash family. With Dr Harrison alone she could convince this team to slit their own throats.

Now thinking I should change it to Robotman and Elasic Woman. Even though Rita only has a couple of decent feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.