Milo, Edgelord and KMC fan favourite banned from Australia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/far-right-speaker-milo-refused-aust-entry

Let's be honest all he's saying is what posters here regularly say using the anonymity of the internet.

They defend themselves by saying freedom of speech when all they are doing is fermenting hate.

Milo is far right and so are they.

ares834
There is absolutely nothing wrong with criticizing a belief system or culture. With that said, there is a time and place to do so and anyone with even a sense of decency would realize that immediately after a massacre is not the time to do so.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by ares834
There is absolutely nothing wrong with criticizing a belief system or culture. With that said, there is a time and place to do so and anyone with even a sense of decency would realize that immediately after a massacre is not the time to do so. criticise yes, generalised ad hominens about a belief system as diverse as Islam with 1.2 billion members and countless differentvsects and national versions across the world, no.

Robtard

Putinbot1

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/far-right-speaker-milo-refused-aust-entry

Let's be honest all he's saying is what posters here regularly say using the anonymity of the internet.

They defend themselves by saying freedom of speech when all they are doing is fermenting hate.

Milo is far right and so are they.

I'm not surprised that Australia banned him. Australia is among the worst of the western countries when it comes to free speech and has such terrible technology laws that they have a "Great Firewall of Australia" similar to China's.

No one should be shocked about Australia's censorship.

Thanks for posting this. I think KMC gets far to US-centric at times.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ares834
There is absolutely nothing wrong with criticizing a belief system or culture.

Agreed. I'm critical of Mormons, Catholics, and Baptists. Very critical, at times. It should be A-OK to criticize Muslims and Jews, too.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Agreed. I'm critical of Mormons, Catholics, and Baptists. Very critical, at times. It should be A-OK to criticize Muslims and Jews, too.

You do kinda gotta laugh at one thing though, this latest crying about "criticizing Israel isn't anti-semitic!" is done by the same crowd that normalized shit like "criticizing Muslims is Islamphobic!" or "criticizing Obama means you're racist!"

Do you think any of their brains have grasped this truth?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
You do kinda gotta laugh at one thing though, this latest crying about "criticizing Israel isn't anti-semitic!" is done by the same crowd that normalized shit like "criticizing Muslims is Islamphobic!" or "criticizing Obama means you're racist!"

Do you think any of their brains have grasped this truth?

Who here has said "criticizing Muslims is Islamphobic!" or "criticizing Obama means you're racist!"? Legit criticism is fine.

When someone blankets all Islam/Muslims as barbaric, yeah, that's blanketing and is bigotry as not every practitioner of Islam is an extremist. In fact, very few are considering the billion+ adherents to the religion.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Who here has said "criticizing Muslims is Islamphobic!" or "criticizing Obama means you're racist!"? Legit criticism is fine.

When someone blankets all Islam/Muslims as barbaric, yeah, that's blanketing and is bigotry as not every practitioner of Islam is an extremist. In fact, very few are considering the billion+ adherents to the religion. thumb up exactly

BrolyBlack
Milo is a retard. He's been banned off every platform and BB got rid of him, does he even have a following anymore?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Milo is a retard. He's been banned off every platform and BB got rid of him, does he even have a following anymore? he was popular here with some members.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
he was popular here with some members.

He was very poplar here with a certain group of people.

Putinbot1
He was very poplar here with a certain group of people. thumb up

Surtur

When someone blankets all Islam/Muslims as barbaric, yeah, that's blanketing and is bigotry as not every practitioner of Islam is an extremist. In fact, very few are considering the billion+ adherents to the religion.

I didn't mean anyone specifically on this forum. And no: you will most definitely not be acting like the left doesn't behave like I described, and nope I will not be hunting down articles for you, etc.

Robtard
Brilliant tactic, Surt. Make a claim, refuse to back it up and claim victory. Moving on.

Putinbot1
Brilliant tactic, Surt. Make a claim, refuse to back it up and claim victory. Moving on. is he doing that again? How unimaginative!

Surtur
Brilliant tactic, Surt. Make a claim, refuse to back it up and claim victory. Moving on.

My tactic is: I know how you work. You'll feign ignorance, demand evidence, then spin how the evidence isn't valid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
I didn't mean anyone specifically on this forum. And no: you will most definitely not be acting like the left doesn't behave like I described, and nope I will not be hunting down articles for you, etc. Surt concedes again with the but the left tactic.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surt concedes again with the but the left tactic. laughing out loud So true

Robtard
So besides begging his followers for donations and auctioning his personal possessions, Milo is now auctioning himself, highest bidder gets to have dinner with him. This guy is very likely in some serious financial troubles.

Putinbot1
So besides begging his followers for donations and auctioning his personal possessions, Milo is now auctioning himself, highest bidder gets to have dinner with him. This guy is very likely in some serious financial troubles. well, I can't say I am sympathetic. Makes me laugh he was at least one poster here favourite for ages, but now Tim Pool has superseded him for those who need to be told what to think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.