The Hulk with Flash's speed vs...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
The Hulk vs Flash's speed and reflexes vs......

King Thor
Chaos war Hercules
Silver Surfer ( Annihilus wave amped Surfer )
All-Star Superman
Marvel's Zeus.

This is WWHulk btw.

spetznaz

spetznaz

lawest9
They're trying to use their own abilities but Hulk is well learned in his new added speed abilities.

spetznaz

spetznaz

Galan007
If this doesn't resurrect carver, nothing will...

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Galan007
If this doesn't resurrect carver, nothing will... most awaited thing is carver resurrection cool

Badabing
If this doesn't resurrect carver, nothing will... At first glance, I thought this was a Carver thread. Lawest's user name even ends in "9". sad

leonidas
If this doesn't resurrect carver, nothing will...

that was, word for word, my exact thought.

abhilegend
Lol, Hulk doesn't need speed. Hulk stomps.

/carver9

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Badabing
At first glance, I thought this was a Carver thread. Lawest's user name even ends in "9". sad Carvest9/Lawver9

He must be his brother or something?

xJLxKing
You guys are starting to sound like that desperate virgin trying to get kid in college

One Big Mob
Carver is the school whore. Everyone wants a piece but it seems so unobtainable for us right now. Maybe if we were born ripped and we were born with a cool car Carver would notice us? We can't help being born into a cool car-less and muscle-less family. Life is unfair. I helped try and teach Carver how to explode scans once and he ignores me? I'm a good guy, I'm a nice guy, but I will not be ignored.

He'll pay, they'll all pay.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Carver is the school whore. Everyone wants a piece but it seems so unobtainable for us right now. Maybe if we were born ripped and we were born with a cool car Carver would notice us? We can't help being born into a cool car-less and muscle-less family. Life is unfair. I helped try and teach Carver how to explode scans once and he ignores me? I'm a good guy, I'm a nice guy, but I will not be ignored.

He'll pay, they'll all pay.

laughing laughing laughing

SquallX

MrMind
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You guys are starting to sound like that desperate virgin trying to get kid in college

Lol what I would give to go back at being the desperate virgin trying to get laid in college again

compare to the problems I have right now, that was a sweet dream.

Quick Freeze
Ugh the 3rd fights been done 😎

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=347035

Surfer absorbs Hulks gamma

StiltmanFTW
He could do so in the past.

But now? Doubtful.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He could do so in the past.

But now? Doubtful.

I know embarrasment

I was just flexing, weirdly, but okay.

Mindset
Originally posted by One Big Mob

He'll pay, they'll all pay. Your icon goes perfectly with this post.

cdtm
Hulk trips over his own oversized feet and bfr's himself.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Hulk trips over his own oversized feet and bfr's himself.

He falls on Iron Fist, killing him in the process and causing an earthquake that completely obliterates K'un-Lun, too.

DarkSaint85
Why this image wasn't used, I will never know:

https://i.postimg.cc/SNqr5Wcw/258b646b8465c1ab719abfceb0ed325c.jpg

lawest9
Bump

Galan007
Originally posted by lawest9
Bump Srsly?

StiltmanFTW
Srsly?

Lawest's been posting with us for 11 years and now he surprises us with a total opposite of a necrobump, lol.

Premature bump? Babybump? What should it be called?

Galan007
Stupid.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

thumb up

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why this image wasn't used, I will never know:

https://i.postimg.cc/SNqr5Wcw/258b646b8465c1ab719abfceb0ed325c.jpg

Holy crap this is awesome!!
HULK IS FASTEST ONE THERE IS!!11!!

lawest9
Hulk's speed blitzing should account for something here.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lawest's been posting with us for 11 years and now he surprises us with a total opposite of a necrobump, lol.

Premature bump? Babybump? What should it be called?

Booty bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.