The internet is full of men who hate feminism. Here's what they're like in person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1

SquallX
Whoever wrote that story is a ****ing moron.

Putinbot1
The NZ shooter was an incel.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/technology/website-kiwi-farms-refuses-to-surrender-data-linked-to-accused-christchurch-terrorist-brendan-tarrant/news-story/46d3c925ef84b24dde6194c42b3c2241

cdtm
. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
The NZ shooter was an incel.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/technology/website-kiwi-farms-refuses-to-surrender-data-linked-to-accused-christchurch-terrorist-brendan-tarrant/news-story/46d3c925ef84b24dde6194c42b3c2241

He looks like your average internet troll

dadudemon
I don't know if this person even exists. I would not be shocked if they made up the story about "Max." He seems like the huge douche.

Almost none of the MRAs talk like that. In fact, most would frown on his objectification of women so much. Most MRAs I have interacted with are conservatives, family men, and usually religious (but many are atheists for obvious reasons).

However, the article was decently written. I do question legitimacy because his words seem so stereotypical of the strawman people make of MRAs. Perhaps I should post the article to an MRA subreddit and see what they think?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't know if this person even exists. I would not be shocked if they made up the story about "Max." He seems like the huge douche.

Almost none of the MRAs talk like that. In fact, most would frown on his objectification of women so much. Most MRAs I have interacted with are conservatives, family men, and usually religious (but many are atheists for obvious reasons).

However, the article was decently written. I do question legitimacy because his words seem so stereotypical of the strawman people make of MRAs. Perhaps I should post the article to an MRA subreddit and see what they think? please DDM.

I will say though he does remind me of some posters here in his responses.

cdtm
Originally posted by SquallX
Whoever wrote that story is a ****ing moron.

(Through the first bit) The writer claims "Max" knows his views, and is being open despite it.

I wonder if he knows he's the subject of a deconstruction, or simply thinks this is a friendly night out.

(At the meet with "MRA Gloria Steinem"wink. So does this guy have CIA connections like she did? smile

Edit: Finished it.

Feels off, the whole thing. Could be fabricated.

dadudemon
please DDM.

I will say though he does remind me of some posters here in his responses.

Will do. I'll link you the submission.

I'll have to research where best to post it as I am not very familiar with these communities. haermm

Putinbot1
Will do. I'll link you the submission.

I'll have to research where best to post it as I am not very familiar with these communities. haermm I can't help you either DDM, I only learnt about incels here.

Emperordmb
ANYONE WHO HATES FEMINISM IS A SEXIST INCEL AND A FUTURE SHOOTER IN THE MAKING!!!!

IT'S NOT THAT THERE'S LEGITIMATE CRITICISMS OF FEMINISM! THERE CAN'T BE!

Emperordmb
ThE shOoTeR wAS aN iNcEL

Bashar Teg
another fascist incel terrorist? what a surprise. But we can't talk about it, because fee-fees .

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wow another fascist incel terrorist, what a surprise. But we can't talk about it, because fee-fees . Pretty much, can guarantee the probably Muslim turkish extremist will be discussed.

Bashar Teg
Pretty much, can guarantee the probably Muslim turkish extremist will be discussed.
the rules will be special,.

BrolyBlack
Very few people on this forum actually get laid on a consistent basis. I get laid at least three times a week. I bet Whirly has sex at least a few times a week. As for everyone else, jury is out

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the rules will be special,. yes they will.

Robtard

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Very few people on this forum actually get laid on a consistent basis. I get laid at least three times a week. I bet Whirly has sex at least a few times a week. As for everyone else, jury is out

You can add dadudemon, Robtard, Nibs...there's probably a lot, actually. Perhaps half?

Robtard
Yeah, I have sex regularly with my wife. Why is TI obsessing over my sex-life again?

NemeBro
I also regularly have sex with Robtard's wife.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, I have sex regularly with my wife. Why is TI obsessing over my sex-life again?

I don't know. But probably half of the posters are in in "live-in" relationships.

Probably closer to 90% of the GDF regulars are also regulars in the bedroom.

It's why it's rather stupid to call each other incel.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro

She says you're terrible at it and your dick is tiny

cdtm

Hey, we promised not to tell. mad

BrolyBlack
I don't know. But probably half of the posters are in in "live-in" relationships.

I never even brought Robs name up. You missed the straw man from Rob by his implication.

Putinbot1

It's why it's rather stupid to call each other incel. Agreed many people livevwith family members. Mum and dad... siblings. Well said!

Putinbot1
I never even brought Robs name up. You missed the straw man from Rob by his implication. Rob lives withs wife Broly. Whatare tou on avout?

Bentley
Originally posted by cdtm
Hey, we promised not to tell. mad

Wait, does this mean you're Robtard's wife?

Robtard
The plot thickens...

Surtur

It's weird how obsessed they are over how much sex others have lol. And specifically obsessed with those they deem incels, which is just anyone they disagree with.

Bentley
I've always found that insisting on the sexual frustration of men is a bit obsessive. You can love women and not get tail, you can detest women and phuck regularly.

It's about as disingenious as using cuck as an insult.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bentley
I've always found that insisting on the sexual frustration of men is a bit obsessive. You can love women and not get tail, you can detest women and phuck regularly.

It's about as disingenious as using cuck as an insult. The difference is incels have formed a community on line and are presenting the offline world with a myriad of dangers.

cdtm
The difference is incels have formed a community on line and are presenting the offline world with a myriad of dangers.

A lot of that could he trolls, though.

Awhile back, I became aware of a term called "Weird Twitter", which includes characters like a guy named "#fart" (You can see a Youtube video of him trolling a reporter). They've done things for laughs, like fabricating a Twitter account of a mother who drove a young girl to commit suicide, and the alleged person expressed no sympathy for her death, and said many inflammatory things.

This was a troll posing as someone else, to push peoples buttons about a suicide, for laughs.

I read an interview, like the one you posted, with one of them. He outright said he has no sympathy for people he drives to kill themselves, and when asked where the line is, he paused and said "I need to think about it."

With people like this out there, it makes you wonder just how many controversies have their fingers in it.

Putinbot1
A lot of that could he trolls, though.

Awhile back, I became aware of a term called "Weird Twitter", which includes characters like a guy named "#fart" (You can see a Youtube video of him trolling a reporter). They've done things for laughs, like fabricating a Twitter account of a mother who drove a young girl to commit suicide, and the alleged person expressed no sympathy for her death, and said many inflammatory things.

This was a troll posing as someone else, to push peoples buttons about a suicide, for laughs.

I read an interview, like the one you posted, with one of them. He outright said he has no sympathy for people he drives to kill themselves, and when asked where the line is, he paused and said "I need to think about it."

With people like this out there, it makes you wonder just how many controversies have their fingers in it. i think the killing sprees put the incels on another level to trolls cdtm.

cdtm
i think the killing sprees put the incels on another level to trolls cdtm.

To clarify, I'm not saying incels don't exist, or that murders are in any way comparable to trolls.

The pot that stirs such actors, however, could often be malicious trolling.

I mean, if you're looking at Tweets, are you more likely to read something from the grand wizard of the KKK, or a bunch of trolls who like saying raicist things Klansmen believe because they like making people angry?

Putinbot1
To clarify, I'm not saying incels don't exist, or that murders are in any way comparable to trolls.

The pot that stirs such actors, however, could often be malicious trolling.

I mean, if you're looking at Tweets, are you more likely to read something from the grand wizard of the KKK, or a bunch of trolls who like saying raicist things Klansmen believe because they like making people angry? i dont disagree the pot is certainly being stirred.

dadudemon
I never even brought Robs name up. You missed the straw man from Rob by his implication.

Take a look at the post of mine your quoted: I brought it back around to my real point which is about putting this weird attention on KMC Incels which pretty much don't exist at all.

Almost everyone is banging on this site.

dadudemon
Agreed many people livevwith family members. Mum and dad... siblings. Well said!

I see what you did there. I don't like it. I understand it. It's clever. But I don't like it. uhuh

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
The plot thickens... Much like my penis in cdtm.

Robtard
Now we're getting somewhere

One Big Mob
Much like my penis in cdtm. Is it actually possible to get a flaccid cock inside an anus? Is it possible that Cd rams stuff up his butt in DB spazouts and that's loosened up his arse permanently?

???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.