Who do you want after Thanos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2

Jmanghan
Adam Warlock.

Putinbot1
Galactus, you are right Steve and the Surfer.

Jmanghan
Thanos is WAYYYYY more powerful then Galactus :/

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Since when?

ares834

Only with the gauntlet. And power isn't what makes a villain good or bad.

steverules_2

Pretty sure galactus usually defeated Thanos apart from when Thanos had the IG

riv6672
Originally posted by ares834
Only with the gauntlet. And power isn't what makes a villain good or bad.
Preach.

Maybe keeping rolling w. Captain Marvel and a Kree Skrull war? But really, that lends itself to generic bad guys. Someone colorful/memorable is needed.
A Masters of Evil/Under Siege movie would need build up...hmmm. Kang? Korvac might tie into a GoTG crossover...

Bentley
I want them to do Annihilation next so probably something Kree/Skrull related would be a nice set up for that.

Impediment
Doctor Doom.

riv6672
Originally posted by Impediment
Doctor Doom.
Seeing an MCU Doom would be nice.

relentless1
Galactus or Dormammu. Maybe Mephisto or Apocalypse done right

Surtur
Doctor Doom. Originally posted by riv6672
Seeing an MCU Doom would be nice.

There's actually a Doctor Doom movie that was planned. It was going to be set in Latveria and have a "cold war" type feeling. The movie was put on hold recently because of the deal with FOX. They are waiting for it to go through and then do a Doom movie, though it is not known if they will use the same script. I doubt it.

NemeBro
Hulk Killer Humanoid.

Bentley
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hulk Killer Humanoid.

They could not possible follow up with any move after that.

Patient_Leech
Doctor Doom.

I second this.

Josh_Alexander
I'd say Mephisto or Doom.

dadudemon
Magneto and Apocalypse. smile

Eon Blue
Adam Warlock done right.

BruceSkywalker
Doom, Galactus, , Silver Surfer, Terrax, the Beyonder

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Since when? Thanos solo comic. Killed Galactus and the marvel u with no power ups.

quanchi112
Galactus, Surfer do the Annihilation Wave as the next big dust up.

Mindset
Quanchi112

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Annihilation Wave

Yeeees. thumb up

Dr Will Hatch
Shuma-Gorath. I want a full on Lovecraftian monster that makes people shit their pants in terror.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Shuma-Gorath. I want a full on Lovecraftian monster that makes people shit their pants in terror. Just a Strange villain this would be awful as the big bad.

tkitna
Sentry

Bentley
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry

He'd make for a great movie actually. I'd love to see him interact with Hulk too.

riv6672
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry
I wouldnt watch a Sentry/Sentry related movie if you had my entire family dangling over an active volcano.

Kazenji
A drug addict that takes a drug to become a superhero....Exciting

quanchi112
Originally posted by riv6672
I wouldnt watch a Sentry/Sentry related movie if you had my entire family dangling over an active volcano. I would love a dark avengers film with the Sentry. You are acsgazam guy so you like the more kiddy stuff then the darker void would bring.

riv6672

Darth Thor
Doom first.

They need to step down the Galactic threat level for a bit after Thanos. Galactus later.

Though im guessing Marvel will want to introduce Surfer ASAP.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Doom first.

They need to step down the Galactic threat level for a bit after Thanos. Galactus later.

Though im guessing Marvel will want to introduce Surfer ASAP. The big bad will not take center stage for years. Doom is more of a lex Luthor threat opportunist. Galactus is a big bad doom not so much.

Dr Will Hatch
Just a Strange villain this would be awful as the big bad.

Theoretically, he's a lot more powerful than Thanos is. He rules hundreds of dimensions.

You could have Shuma-Gorath be influencing or empower other villains to spread chaos and disorder throughout the universe.

Inhuman
Galactus, Surfer do the Annihilation Wave as the next big dust up.

I would also include.

Doom
High Evolutionary
MCU Magneto
Onslaught
Warlock / Magus
Modok
Kang
Mephisto/Blackheart
Return of villains (done better) like Red Skul,l Ultron, Abomination, Leader, real Mandarin, Zemo

Eon Blue
Theoretically, he's a lot more powerful than Thanos is. He rules hundreds of dimensions.

You could have Shuma-Gorath be influencing or empower other villains to spread chaos and disorder throughout the universe.

Keep dreaming, kid. In actuality Thanos is worlds above Shuma.

Robtard
Doom first.

Though im guessing Marvel will want to introduce Surfer ASAP.

I would love Doom, but not now since Ironman, Capt, and Thor are in limbo after next month.

So wait several years, finish off the remaining characters like BP, Ant-Man, Spidey and Strange, then reboot and bring on the Doom and maybe a few other secondary villains.

Unless they contract the big three to do appearances in films not under their own name like Hulk did in Thor:Ragnarok and virtually everyone else did in Cap:CW?

jaden_2.0
It's Kang apparently. And He's in Endgame in the Quantum Realm

jaden_2.0
Oh. And Cap A dies in this

quanchi112

You could have Shuma-Gorath be influencing or empower other villains to spread chaos and disorder throughout the universe. No, and it is not just about power. He has no personality and is bland. Pass.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

That would work.

Figured it'd be him and/or Tony.

Arachnid1
I'll echo everyone else and go with Doom. Best villain in comics so if they do him right, we could the superhero movie to end all superhero movies.

That said, start him off as a grounded, lower level threat in an FF movie first.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I'll echo everyone else and go with Doom. Best villain in comics so if they do him right, we could the superhero movie to end all superhero movies.

That said, start him off as a grounded, lower level threat in an FF movie first. Not everyone is saying doom. He is just Lex Luthor an opportunist at best. Galactus is a big bad. Doom nah.

Arachnid1
Not everyone is saying doom. He is just Lex Luthor an opportunist at best. Galactus is a big bad. Doom nah. Spoken like someone who doesn't understand Doom at all. thumb up

Originally posted by Inhuman
I would also include.

Return of villains (done better) like Red Skul,l Ultron, Abomination, Leader, real Mandarin, Zemo Actually, yeah. IDK why I counted out returning villains.

Red Skull with some amazing scheme would be phenomenal. I'd also love the real Mandarin to come back with something epic and reclaim his name (only if Stark sticks around after IW though).

quanchi112
Spoken like someone who doesn't understand Doom at all. thumb up

Actually, yeah. IDK why I counted out returning villains.

Red Skull with some amazing scheme would be phenomenal. I'd also love the real Mandarin to come back with something epic and reclaim his name (only if Stark sticks around after IW though). If you do not think he has been reeds whipping boy you are just another fanboy unable to cope with dooms failures. Thanos is the biggest and baddest villain of all time both on the comics and in cinema. I always backed the winner. You just cheer on a guy who cannot seem to ever truly beat his rival. Galactus needs to come next. Doom can be a Loki type threat.

Arachnid1
Always lol @ you trying to downplay characters like Doom or Superman so often in all of your posts. Doesn't it feel futile to you? Almost everyone who frequents this subforum is/was a comic reader. They all know how big of a threat Doom is and how he ranks amongst other comic villains. Everyone knows how often he's been the mastermind behind Marvels big events. Even you know, despite how hard you try to flip opinion on it, but you continue to try to deny it. One of the biggest and best villains in comics, and you push so hard against the idea of him being an big bad in the MCU just because of some arguments you had on a forum. Come on, Quanchi.

Inhuman
To me Doom has always been a world threat and Thanos has been a universal threat.

So basically Thanos is a universal version of Doom. Not exactly but basically.

While Doom gets to play in the universal playground once in a blue moon, that's where Thanos operates 100% of the time.

I like both but that's how I view them.

StiltmanFTW
To me Doom has always been a world threat and Thanos has been a universal threat.

He stole various cosmic powers a lot of times, though. So there's a lot of potential.

He is, yes.

While Doom gets to play in the universal playground once in a blue moon, that's where Thanos operates 100% of the time.

I like both but that's how I view them.

Correct.

But even if he operates on a lesser scale, it doesn't necessarily mean it can be less exciting.

Arachnid1

I like both but that's how I view them. Yeah, I can agree with that take. Still, he is versatile enough to be a threat in both. Passing him off as an MCU Loki level threat is being more than a little disingenuous and he could definitely carry the big bad torch with ease. Doom also isn't just some opportunist. He has his own plans he pushes to fruition. He's got huge ambitions and is more than capable of fulfilling those ambitions.

Also, he's deeper and more interesting as a character than Thanos IMO. Way more scene stealing potential. I don't think anything gets me more hyped than Doom making an entrance in a Marvel event.

quanchi112
Always lol @ you trying to downplay characters like Doom or Superman so often in all of your posts. Doesn't it feel futile to you? Almost everyone who frequents this subforum is/was a comic reader. They all know how big of a threat Doom is and how he ranks amongst other comic villains. Everyone knows how often he's been the mastermind behind Marvels big events. Even you know, despite how hard you try to flip opinion on it, but you continue to try to deny it. One of the biggest and best villains in comics, and you push so hard against the idea of him being an big bad in the MCU just because of some arguments you had on a forum. Come on, Quanchi. Doom routinely gets roasted by Reed. Even in the newer secret wars reed decimated him. Doom is right where I put him. Every once in a great while he ascends but in the right set of circumstances. He is not that powerful of a guy. When you realize he will not be the next big bad I will be there to throw salt in your eyes. Love him all you want but Thanos is the big bad. That is factual. You can dream all you wish but mine is a reality.

Galactus. Doom can play in the background and ruffle some feathers like Loki. No shame in being Loki level. There is only one Thanos after all.

riv6672
Sweet, i called it.
sad

Eon Blue

Inhuman
ive seen like 3 or 4 supposed leaks.

All seem fake. There is one that seems the most realistic but still could be fake and it doesnt include your leak.

I woulnt trust any of them tbh.

NemeBro
Cap dying or at least being written out is all but guaranteed honestly, considering his actor's contract is up and he wants to leave.

Though they could do like they did in Hickman's New Avengers and make him a crusty old phuck, so they can switch Evans out for an older actor.

Inhuman
Was talking about the first leak he posted.
The Cap dying spoiler isn't really a spoiler cause everyone expects that or Tony.

riv6672

Surtur
After Thanos I'd like a villain that isn't stupid. Don't care much who it turns out to be. Just would like someone who wouldn't act like a spaz and waste ultimate power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
After Thanos I'd like a villain that isn't stupid. Don't care much who it turns out to be. Just would like someone who wouldn't act like a spaz and waste ultimate power. He won. You keep projected your own lack of intelligence onto others. Surt you are just a skrull.

Surtur
So ignoring chumps like Thanos, maybe a secret wars type thing would be cool.

Inhuman
Secret Wars would be to similar to Civil War. Putting heroes vs heroes.
Maybe in the far future when a lot of the fox Marvel characters are integrated into the MCU. Like phase 5 or beyond.

quanchi112
So ignoring chumps like Thanos, maybe a secret wars type thing would be cool. He forced his will upon the universe whereas everyone here just mocks your lack of money as a means for instant fun.

Robtard
The only reason Surt hates Thanos now is because you're the #1 KMC Thanos fan. You own his heart, mind and soul.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
The only reason Surt hates Thanos now is because you're the #1 KMC Thanos fan. You own his heart, mind and soul. I know he is the definition of a *****. Surt is my *****.

John Murdoch
- Doctor Doom
- Count Nefaria

I really think the way to go would be a Masters of Evil type cabal of supervillains. A group of baddies to complement the next Avengers lineup's good guys. It worked in Avengers: Assemble excellently IMO.

Surtur
The only reason Surt hates Thanos now is because you're the #1 KMC Thanos fan. You own his heart, mind and soul.

Nope, I own this little dweeb. He's so pathetic he makes threads about me begging for my attention.

And I do not hate Thanos, I just think in the end he was f*cking dumb for what he used the glove for. Deal with it kid.

Robtard
Nope, I own this little dweeb. He's so pathetic he makes threads about me begging for my attention.

Quan is like the anti Tim Pool to you. While you'll go along with everything Pool says to agree with it and be molded, Quan has the opposite effect where you'll disagree with everything Quan says and hate everything he likes/loves, just because he said it/likes it. It's a phenomenon lots of people have noticed.

Your mind is literally owned by two other men, Surt.

Surtur
Quan is like the anti Tim Pool to you. While you'll go along with everything Pool says to agree with it and be molded, Quan has the opposite effect where you'll disagree with everything Quan says and hate everything he likes/loves, just because he said it/likes it. It's a phenomenon lots of people have noticed.

Your mind is literally owned by two other men, Surt.

Nope, you gotta do better. Quan was obsessed with me, to the point when I began to ignore him he'd follow me around trying to get me to respond.

When this didn't work, he created a thread to try to get me to address him lol. I think he took some time off cuz he realized how pathetic he was.

Robtard
You and your silly plots and conspiracies, Surt.

Your mind is owned by two other men; you've shown this time and time again. Deal with it.

Surtur
You and your silly plots and conspiracies, Surt.

Your mind is owned by two other men; you've shown this time and time again. Deal with it.

Oh the hypocrisy, legit laughed out loud. I'd move on, this ain't the hill to die on. Go back to talking about who you want after Thanos.

Though if you wanna derail this thread so you can talk about Tim Pool, I'm game. Say the word and we'll derail even further.

Robtard
You and your silly little eThreats.

If you want to talk about what comes after Thanos, go on ahead. It's like you're seeking my permission. Does a third man own your mind? Is that third man me? ❤️

Surtur
You and your silly little eThreats.

If you want to talk about what comes after Thanos, go on ahead. It's like you're seeking my permission. Does a third man own your mind? Is that third man me? ❤️

One more time: would you prefer to derail this thread or not? It's not about your permission, I don't care either way. If it's important enough for you to push this point and cry about Tim Pool(nobody else mentioned him or politics here) I will indeed deign entertain it.

Give me a yes or no. It's not an e-threat, it's a simple question of what your priorities are. Do you want to make this about Tim Pool and quan? You seemed to want to, since you felt the need to comment and bring them up.

Robtard
Okay, fine. You have my permission to talk about after-Thanos and the MCU. Go!

Surtur
Okay, fine. You have my permission to talk about after-Thanos and the MCU. Go!

So no you indeed do not want to derail this thread further with your Tim Pool obsession? Okie dokie, good choice kiddo. Better hills to die on than this thumb up

Robtard
Do you need further permission? Consider it granted without you even having to ask.

quanchi112

And I do not hate Thanos, I just think in the end he was f*cking dumb for what he used the glove for. Deal with it kid. Everyone can see you flipping out over the success of Thanos and the MCU. Liberals be runnin wild on you.

quanchi112
Nope, you gotta do better. Quan was obsessed with me, to the point when I began to ignore him he'd follow me around trying to get me to respond.

When this didn't work, he created a thread to try to get me to address him lol. I think he took some time off cuz he realized how pathetic he was. laughing out loud

I own you just like Hillary. Thanos is also in your head ala my association.

playa1258
Doom, Kang, Galactus, Shi'ar.

Many choices.

Surtur
Do you need further permission? Consider it granted without you even having to ask.

Ah, so you just couldn't keep your mouth shut? Okie dokie, you've chosen derailment then.

Post evidence I agree with everything Tim Pool says and disagree with everything Quan says. Now. Just off the top of my head I know I agreed with him about Voldemort being more powerful than Grindelwald, but meh..post your evidence.

Robtard
Originally posted by playa1258
Doom, Kang, Galactus, Shi'ar.

Many choices.

Forgot about the Shi'ar. Wonder if they could mix in the Kree, Skrulls and Shi'ar together to make an epic space opera in future films.

Robtard
laughing out loud

I own you just like Hillary. Thanos is also in your head ala my association.

He's your own personal Reek.

Surtur
Ah, so you just couldn't keep your mouth shut? Okie dokie, you've chosen derailment then.

Post evidence I agree with everything Tim Pool says and disagree with everything Quan says. Now. Just off the top of my head I know I agreed with him about Voldemort being more powerful than Grindelwald, but meh..post your evidence.

If you're too cowardly to respond, say so and we'll move on.

Robtard
My response is on page four; it's not changed, weirdo.

carthage
Doom

Putinbot1
I saw Surts quoted post to uan a page bsvk. Why is he telling Quan to do better when he does nothing, everyday?

Galan007
Doom finally done right on-screen would be awesome.

If we're talking about more of a cosmic scale, however, then yeah, Galactus.

BrolyBlack
Doom can never be done right. This has been tried a few times.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Doom can never be done right. This has been tried a few times. I think he can be done right. In many ways has a bond villain.

Robtard
Originally posted by Galan007
Doom finally done right on-screen would be awesome.

If we're talking about more of a cosmic scale, however, then yeah, Galactus.

Ben Mendelsohn would be a great doom. Maybe even Josh Brolin.

Galan007
I think Mads Mikkelsen could be a great Doom, tbh.

Putinbot1
I think Mads Mikkelsen could be a great Doom, tbh. Viggo

Galan007
He could pull it off as well. thumb up

Putinbot1
He could pull it off as well. thumb up thumb up

Robtard

Oh shit, spot on there. That's my vote. Make it happen.

Putinbot1
Oh shit, spot on there. That's my vote. Make it happen. I see Doom as sleeker than Mads tbh.

Putinbot1
I think he has to be truly handsome before being disfigured.

Putinbot1
Alexander Skarsgard, the guy who was Tarzan maybe.

StiltmanFTW

He played Kaecillius in Dr. Strange, though.

Galan007
If Ryan Reynolds can be Green Lantern, Deadpool(pre-retcon), Hannibal King, Nick Walker, AND Deadpool(post-retcon), Mads can be Kaecilius and Doom for gods sake.

riv6672
^^^word.

John Murdoch
A lot less prolific characters I'm about to mention, but Alfre Woodard played both the mother in Civil War that confronted Tony Stark about her son being killed in Sokovia during Age of Ultron as well as Mariah Stokes in Luke Cage (one of Marvel's BEST villains, period).

She is the first actress to play multiple roles in the MCU, to my knowledge.

I know I won't bat an eye if the best choice hands-down no questions asked no quarter given gets the Doctor Doom role. And yes, that actor's names is Mads Mikkelsen.

Inhuman
If Ryan Reynolds can be Green Lantern, Deadpool(pre-retcon), Hannibal King, Nick Walker, AND Deadpool(post-retcon), Mads can be Kaecilius and Doom for gods sake.

If Mads cant be used because he was already used in Dr. Strange then Mads jr. Cillian Murphy could work. Hes even 10 years younger than Mads.

https://i.imgur.com/OEj2pSc.jpg

Or Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau)

https://i.imgur.com/glIHNbk.jpg

Even Leo could work if done right.

Eon Blue
Doom is an effort in futility.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Doom is an effort in futility. He is too weak of a villain to be the big bad. Give him a Loki type recurring role with moments in the sun.

BruceSkywalker
i want the xxx porn parody lol

david196520

Dr Will Hatch
He is too weak of a villain to be the big bad. Give him a Loki type recurring role with moments in the sun.

DOOM is a weak villain? laughing

Darth Thor
Doom would be perfect. You cant just keep going for a more powerful and more universal threat. That would get boring quickly. Need to change things up.

Surtur
Doom would be perfect. You cant just keep going for a more powerful and more universal threat. That would get boring quickly. Need to change things up.

If this were true DBZ wouldn't be popular lol.

Surtur
DOOM is a weak villain? laughing

Yeah Doom can be a great character if done properly.

Plus remember that one time he sacrificed his gf for magic armor? Owned.

-Pr-
I think they'd be better off simplifying things. Someone like Doom can have more straightforward plans than Thanos's, and not using someone like Kang means you avoid people arguing about whether your movie did time-travel well or not.

Having Doom also leads in to something else though: Less focus on the Avengers. With the roster now drastically different due to Endgame, it's time, i think, to let other superhero teams take focus. We're not getting X-Men just yet according to Feige, and the Fantastic Four should have less headaches than an X-Men movie anyway.

Surtur
Doom makes Thanos look like a chump, he has a lot going for him:

-is a super genius
-not physically as strong as Thanos, but still strong for a human(can kill a tiger bare handed, or maybe it was a lion)
-once fought a megalodon shark after his blood was turned into acid and his heart turned to stone
-high tech armor and doesn't need a silly little stone for time travel
-is a sorcerer
-family was gypsies
-born with last name ready made for evil
-probably has punched reed richards in the face more than once

steverules_2
Yeah Doom can be a great character if done properly.

Plus remember that one time he sacrificed his gf for magic armor? Owned.

I do not, didn't even know that happened

Darth Thor
Originally posted by -Pr-
We're not getting X-Men just yet according to Feige, and the Fantastic Four should have less headaches than an X-Men movie anyway.

Yeah Fantastic Four should be easy to integrate relatively soon (although I think the next 3 years are fully booked).

Eon Blue
Doom is a small time villain akin to Loki, ie not a true big bad.

BruceSkywalker
i want whatever the hell feige gives us big grin big grin

Putinbot1
If this were true DBZ wouldn't be popular lol. Actually spot on.

roughrider
If they are continuing with this plan that takes them to 2028, here are the threats I'd like to see explored.

1. The coming of the Celestial host. After getting teased in GOTG, I think we're going to get deeply into them with next year's Eternals film.

2. Galactus and his heralds. It would be cool if he had more than Silver Surfer working for him, and it gives Norrid someone to fight other than big G, like Firelord or Terrax.

3. The Annihilation wave. Another big reason for a big space battle showdown, just in time for a reborn, upgraded Nova Corps to show up.

4. Adam Warlock. He gets born, goes full Magus before being taken down and rehabilitated.

5. The Beyonder, Battleworld and Secret Wars. This is the storyline the Russo Brothers said they would like to do in the future.

And what I'd like to see in the background of some of these movies - Thanos getting resurrected by Lady Death herself, and becoming a wild card in these big cosmic games. I understand why Lady Death hasn't shown up yet (though I'd like to have seen her) - power that great showing up has the effect of Deus Ex Machina on a story, removing the stakes we need to believe in for suspense to happen. So Death cannot be overused in the movies. But if we get to see Thanos' backstory, how he's subliminally been acting to please Death without knowing it his whole life, then getting wise to it at last...there's lots of possibilities for his character to go from there.

cdtm
Someone, you know, credible. Who wasn't beaten by a Squirrel and rides around in a helicopter with his name on it.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by cdtm
Someone, you know, credible. Who wasn't beaten by a Squirrel and rides around in a helicopter with his name on it.

Someone is clueless when it comes to plot device and hyperbole.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Doom is a small time villain akin to Loki, ie not a true big bad. thumb up

quanchi112
DOOM is a weak villain? laughing Compared to Thanos he is quite inferior. Give Doom a lot of help if you expect the guy to take on the avengers. As I said though he is an opportunist not powerful enough to engage a powerful team like the avengers. Thor alone has decimated him in the comics.

CaveDude33211
I'd like to see a movie where Darkseid fights Thanos.

I always wondered who would come out on top, since I've heard Thanos creator Jim Starlin had come out saying he was instructed by his editor at Marvel comics to copy Darkseid.

I prefer Thanos, but I'd like to see who would win.

quanchi112
Thanos would mop the floor with him. Darkseid needs to be created on screen until I can make it official.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
I'd like to see a movie where Darkseid fights Thanos.

I always wondered who would come out on top, since I've heard Thanos creator Jim Starlin had come out saying he was instructed by his editor at Marvel comics to copy Darkseid.

I prefer Thanos, but I'd like to see who would win.

You do realize a Marvel/DC cross over will never happen?

And when I mean never, I mean never. Less chances of that happening then you winning a billion dollar lottery that you never bought a ticket for

Darth Thor
Compared to Thanos he is quite inferior. Give Doom a lot of help if you expect the guy to take on the avengers. As I said though he is an opportunist not powerful enough to engage a powerful team like the avengers. Thor alone has decimated him in the comics.

You know nothing about Marvel comics.

Dr. Doom has taken the Silver Surfers powers and even the Beyonders.

He is also learned in magic.

And even without magic and power draining, he has anIron Man type suit and an army of super advanced robots. He is also a dictator and gets international immunity.

You also have no clue what it takes to make quality stories. You just have the IQ of a 12 year old who always wants the next villain to be More Strong Lmao. What a retard you are.

Josh_Alexander
Galactus is going to be the biggest baddest.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Galactus isnt bad. Hes just a force of nature.

A force multiple times more powerful than Thanos and the Avengers combined.

Surtur

I tend to agree, though I will say Galactus is sentient and thus is perfectly capable of avoiding populated worlds if he truly wanted to do so.

BruceSkywalker

As long as I get to see Norrin Radd, Gabriel Lan, Pyreus Krill and Terrax I'm happy

Dr Will Hatch
Compared to Thanos he is quite inferior. Give Doom a lot of help if you expect the guy to take on the avengers. As I said though he is an opportunist not powerful enough to engage a powerful team like the avengers. Thor alone has decimated him in the comics.

I stand by my laughing

Doom is Marvel's best villain and at one point or another has personally made every character his *****, including Thanos.

steverules_2
Yeah and now he's a good guy, what a waste...

quanchi112
I stand by my laughing

Doom is Marvel's best villain and at one point or another has personally made every character his *****, including Thanos. Thanos saved Doom, beat him in ig without any effort, conquered the universe under his own power and killed mostly everyone. Thanos is the big bad of both doom is Reed Richards personal *****. You know it. Thanos never yielded to Doom despite his power up because he is Thanos. Doom still lost to reed in that same story.

laughing out loud

quanchi112

A force multiple times more powerful than Thanos and the Avengers combined. Thanos killed him in the comics under his own power, saved him, etc. Thanos is better than everyone.

quanchi112
You know nothing about Marvel comics.

Dr. Doom has taken the Silver Surfers powers and even the Beyonders.

He is also learned in magic.

And even without magic and power draining, he has anIron Man type suit and an army of super advanced robots. He is also a dictator and gets international immunity.

You also have no clue what it takes to make quality stories. You just have the IQ of a 12 year old who always wants the next villain to be More Strong Lmao. What a retard you are. Surfer is the personal whipping boy of Thanos and yes I know doom stole that power but it was just the power cosmic which Thanos dwarfs. Huge upgrade for doom. You are proving my point.

laughing out loud

Yes, his will broke under the weight of the power of a cosmic cube being the beyonder.

Yes, he has magic so does loki, Strange, etc. who cares? He is weaker than Thanos. Much weaker.

No, I do not want everyone to be stronger but doom is not. He will need allies or opportunity as in secret wars. He was not the big bad he just capitalized against a weakened foe because that is who he is a Loki type. When Thanos is involved he is the driving force. Thanos is the big bad doom is not and people need to be ok with that. The MCU has done something that will never be surpassed with Thanos. Trust me.

You can try to hype this loser all you want. I already won as Thanos has.

smile

Darth Thor
Thanos killed him in the comics under his own power, saved him, etc. Thanos is better than everyone.

Thanos cant even take Odin you retard. Let alone a fully powered Galactus. Hes nothing next to the Big G.

Like I said you literally know nothing about Marvel. You didnt even know Doom has stolen Surfers powers facepalm

steverules_2

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2
Yeah and now he's a good guy, what a waste...

Who Doom?....no he's not, He's currently back to his evil ways.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kazenji
Who Doom?....no he's not, He's currently back to his evil ways.

Is he? Oh good smile

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2
Is he? Oh good smile

I don't know why the sudden change back to being a baddie

but in the current F.F book recently he lured Galactus to Latveria to harness Galactus's power as an energy source.

quanchi112
Thanos cant even take Odin you retard. Let alone a fully powered Galactus. Hes nothing next to the Big G.

Like I said you literally know nothing about Marvel. You didnt even know Doom has stolen Surfers powers facepalm He defeated the entire marvel u and killed Galactus on panel. I do not expect you to be aware of any of this as you are just an ignorant fan. Odin never defeated Thanos. Their fight ended in a standstill.

I know how he was defeated. I own the reprinted physical comic. laughing out loud

His powers were taken away by the end if the story but only an idiot would brag about the power cosmic when that power is nothing compared to Thanos. Think, kid.

Unlike you I grew up on comics not Star Wars. Always a marvel guy first and foremost.

big grin

cdtm
Thanos literally lost his head to Big Thorbowski. thumb up

cdtm

steverules_2

Josh_Alexander

Yeah, but still an worthy antagonist.

One could argue that Thanos wasn't evil too, but a being seeking "balance".

Josh_Alexander
Thanos killed him in the comics under his own power, saved him, etc. Thanos is better than everyone.

Concession accepted, you haven't read the comics.

StiltmanFTW

Like I said you literally know nothing about Marvel. You didnt even know Doom has stolen Surfers powers facepalm

Stealing cosmic powers is Doom's whole thing, lol.

He tends to repeat it every once in a while.

Surfer, Galactus (his ship, but whatever), Beyonder, Watcher, Life Force, God Emperor...

Far from a full list.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Thanos literally lost his head to Big Thorbowski. thumb up Thanos was satisfied after achieving his mission. Per commentators he allowed it to happen. He got what he wanted. Thanos won. Thor got fat as a result of his failure.

quanchi112
Concession accepted, you haven't read the comics. I just cited an example of Thanos killing him and you just post an insult showing you are incapable of even continuing the conversation.

quanchi112
Yeah, but still an worthy antagonist.

One could argue that Thanos wasn't evil too, but a being seeking "balance". He was the bad guy did you miss in EG where he wanted to murder the entire universe to prevent the resistance and heartache eliminating half the universe would cause. Just how stupid can you be.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>