Utrect shooting, waiting to see which brand of extremist, Islamic or Rightist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Thoughts go out to the family of the person shot regardless.

BrolyBlack
You have ruined the GDF bro. Congratulations

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Thoughts go out to the family of the person shot regardless. Correction: Thoughts go out tonthe people shot and the one dead so far.

BrolyBlack
So your game is to post about every shooting worldwide and connect it to Islamic or right wing extremists?

And then what, are you accomplishing something unforeseen on this forum?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So your game is to post about every shooting worldwide and connect it to Islamic or right-wing extremists?

And then what, are you accomplishing something unforeseen on this forum? no, if anyone was interested id post info about Christian massacres in CAR. But most first-world killings are rightists or Islamists, after Brexit, the Irish in Northern Ireland both Republican and protestant may become active again. Then you have the genocides in Myanmar etc.

BrolyBlack
So you just want to turn the GDF into basically a un happy place filled with nothing but death and genocide?

No thanksthumb up

Good luck with that negativity, but let’s see how far it gets you.

Putinbot1
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/technology/website-kiwi-farms-refuses-to-surrender-data-linked-to-accused-christchurch-terrorist-brendan-tarrant/news-story/46d3c925ef84b24dde6194c42b3c2241

Looks like the shooter was an incel rightist, no shock there.

Putinbot1
So you just want to turn the GDF into basically a un happy place filled with nothing but death and genocide?

No thanksthumb up

Good luck with that negativity, but let’s see how far it gets you. No, why would I want a toxic environment? Although why don't you make lots of happy threads to post in?

Surtur

Bingo, they're letting him openly troll now. Weird, I thought he was done with this kind of stuff.

Adam_PoE

Ironic, considering you used to create 50 threads a week, and average 80 posts a day.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Ironic, considering you used to create 50 threads a week, and average 80 posts a day. laughing out loud

ares834
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Ironic, considering you used to create 50 threads a week, and average 80 posts a day.

thumb up

"Obama this. Clinton that."

BrolyBlack
Posting threads about Clinton is different then posting threads targeting KMC members you dont like.

Putinbot1
Posting threads about Clinton is different then posting threads targeting KMC members you dont like. where's that happening? Link me, these are subjective threads about terrorism and rightists, islamists, incels etc.

BrolyBlack
Well, the thread you did it in was deleted. You know thatsmile

Putinbot1
Well, the thread you did it in was deleted. You know thatsmile i didn't do it anywhere. I have not named names.

dadudemon
Back to the topic.

Identified the man:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47615231

37 year old Turkish man. I'm not sure why "Turkish" is important to this.

They know his name.

Some were saying he's part of organized crime and it was a hit job gone awry.

BrolyBlack
i didn't do it anywhere. I have not named names.
So why was the thread deleted if you were not trolling or targeting members?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Back to the topic.

Identified the man:

They know his name.

Some were saying he's part of organized crime and it was a hit job gone awry.

It almost looks like the guy might be muslim.

I can't wait for Jim Carrey's next tear filled portrait over this. Plus Jeremy Corbyn is getting ready to lay a wreathe a the Dutch Embassy as we speak.

Surtur
The wreathe will be yuge, mark my wordsthumb up

Putinbot1
Back to the topic.

Identified the man:

They know his name.

Some were saying he's part of organized crime and it was a hit job gone awry. Yeah he's Turkish. Possibly a terrorist. We'll see..

BrolyBlack
i didn't do it anywhere. I have not named names.
So why was the thread deleted if you were not trolling or targeting members?

Putinbot1
Who knows, i asked bada and hecsaid he didn't know who didbit, but people hadeported it.

Robtard
Who knows, i asked bada and hecsaid he didn't know who didbit, but people hadeported it.

At this point you could make a thread about your honeymoon adventures with the new wife and all the honeymoon sex you're having and a certain two people would see it as an attack on Surtur's involuntary celibacy. Surt being one of them.

Anyhow, was there an ideology behind these murders?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
At this point you could make a thread about your honeymoon adventures with the new wife and all the honeymoon sex you're having and a certain two people would see it as an attack on Surtur's involuntary celibacy. Surt being one of them.

Anyhow, was there an ideology behind these murders? No one honestly knows yet reports on this are conflicted and yes IJW's are a weird lot

jaden_2.0
Relatives of the perpetrator speaking to police are apparently saying it was a family dispute.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Relatives of the perpetrator speaking to police are apparently saying it was a family dispute. well. While shooting is never a good thing and is always sad, I'm glad it's not terrorism again. My thoughts go out to those grieving.

Surtur
Relatives of the perpetrator speaking to police are apparently saying it was a family dispute.

That's quite strange if true, you think you'd confront family in a place other than...right out in public. The explanation seems fishy. Why not kill them in their homes?

Do you have a link to this info?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
That's quite strange if true, you think you'd confront family in a place other than...right out in public. The explanation seems fishy. Why not kill them in their homes?

You're very blessed not to be part of a crazy-ass family that yells, screams, and fights in public places. I'm sure the Turks have a phrase equivalent to "White Trash" though.

Also, shooting and killing people in public? And it's a "family" dispute?

Yup, sounds like organized crime to me.

Putinbot1
Turks are big in organised crimein europe, so possible.

Surtur
You're very blessed not to be part of a crazy-ass family that yells, screams, and fights in public places. I'm sure the Turks have a phrase equivalent to "White Trash" though.

Also, shooting and killing people in public? And it's a "family" dispute?

Yup, sounds like organized crime to me.

My family sure has yelled and screamed in public. They just haven't murdered anyone...yet.

dadudemon
My family sure has yelled and screamed in public. They just haven't murdered anyone...yet.

They are going to murder you, Surtur. Because of toenail painting, incel, basement etc. stuff. Because you're all of those, remember? Oh, and something about your brother and butt-money? I can't keep track of all the things you're supposed to be, these days.

Surtur
They are going to murder you, Surtur. Because of toenail painting, incel, basement etc. stuff. Because you're all of those, remember? Oh, and something about your brother and butt-money? I can't keep track of all the things you're supposed to be, these days.

I'm a jack of all trades. A nazi incel fascist sexist racist alt right person.

dadudemon
I'm a jack of all trades. A nazi incel fascist sexist racist alt right person.

Don't forget...oh...you got them all.

hmm

Don't forget giant homo! Ha! Because being gay is gay!

#gotem.dragonballz!

Surtur
I probably kick puppies too.

jaden_2.0

I'll look around. I seen it on the BBC news channel earlier and it was only mentioned as an unconfirmed report.

jaden_2.0
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/18/utrecht-shooting-tram-dutch-netherlands

Surtur

jaden_2.0
What isn't?

mike brown

No thanksthumb up

Good luck with that negativity, but let’s see how far it gets you. Isn't it likely that each mass shooting/terrorism event is going to have a thread started about it regardless of who starts it?

Maybe an alternative is to have one big thread for posting about shootings etc?

Surtur
What isn't?

I don't think the source is trustworthy. It comes off like the cop is basing it off what a state run newspaper is claiming.

Not saying it's wrong, I don't know what the truth is.

Robtard
What isn't?

The only answer Surt will accept here since the murderer is both Brown and from a Muslim majority country is: "It's Islamic Ter'ism!"

So work in getting him that; and you'll be golden.

Putinbot1
The only answer Surt will accept here since the murderer is both Brown and from a Muslim majority country is: "It's Islamic Ter'ism!"

So work in getting him that; and you'll be golden. laughing

jaden_2.0
I don't think the source is trustworthy. It comes off like the cop is basing it off what a state run newspaper is claiming.

Not saying it's wrong, I don't know what the truth is.

Ok. Just thought it best to post the reported potential motives. Later press releases are saying it's much more likely that it's terrorism and there's no link between suspect and victim.

Putinbot1
Ok. Just thought it best to post the reported potential motives. Later press releases are saying it's much more likely that it's terrorism and there's no link between suspect and victim. he'll be hsppy now thumb up

jaden_2.0
I'm sure an honour killing would feed the same need.

Putinbot1
I'm sure an honour killing would feed the same need. Yes, almost certainly.

Surtur

So work in getting him that; and you'll be golden.

Incorrect, but you tried.

Surtur
I'm sure an honour killing would feed the same need.

You don't wanna go down this road, the left jizzes their pants every time a white supremacist shoots up some people. I'd just leave it at "The apparent source was incorrect".

jaden_2.0
You don't wanna go down this road, the left jizzes their pants every time a white supremacist shoots up some people. I'd just leave it at "The apparent source was incorrect".

Strange reply.

Surtur
Strange reply.

I'm merely pointing out the same people claiming I'd love for this to be a muslim would also love for it to be a white male. Preferably one who name drops Trump. You know this is true bro.

Btw are you Jaden, the old Jaden?

jaden_2.0
I'm merely pointing out the same people claiming I'd love for this to be a muslim would also love for it to be a white male. Preferably one who name drops Trump. You know this is true bro.

Btw are you Jaden, the old Jaden?

I'm sure some would. You seem to be insinuating that I would though.

And yes, I am.

Surtur
I'm sure some would. You seem to be insinuating that I would though.

And yes, I am.

My bad, I don't feel you would. A few others here would though, but they'll never admit it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.