Atrocitus vs Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

leonidas

Senor Cage
Quasars inability to absorb Ateocitus's plasma attacks make me believe Atrocitus wins. Atrocitus is a team level threat.

MrMind

Senor Cage
Red vomit tore through space/time. thumb up

Philosophía
bump

DarkSaint85
Atrocitus uses..... magic, right? But it's a mix (i.e. not pure magic).

Am wondering if energy manipulators would have trouble with an energy mix.

darthgoober
Atrocitus is basically a power battery. Surfer absorbed the GL power battery. Quasar has a higher absorption capacity than Surfer. Ergo Quasar wins by draining Atrocitus...

stick out tongue

Senor Cage
Has Atrocitus ever been absorbed before? Is it even possible to absorb blood magic?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Has Atrocitus ever been absorbed before? Is it even possible to absorb blood magic?
I don't know for sure, but if it's actually magic I'm skeptical of Q's ability to actually pull it off. He's had multiple instances of him being unable to effectively manipulate magical energy, and I'm unaware of any specific instances of him at least showing the ability to absorb magical energy to offset it.

DarkSaint85
It's magical corrosive blood

I'd really hesitate to try and absorb it laughing out loud

Philosophía
This is one of those cases where trying to absorb would probably mess up the absorber.

MrMind
Atrocitus turns Quasar into a red lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.