Godzilla (1998 film) vs Fenris (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
The original american Godzilla must fight this powerful giant Asgardian Wolf in a bloody fight to the death.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by robotflug
The original american Godzilla must fight this powerful giant Asgardian Wolf in a bloody fight to the death.

....WTH.....How in the hell is Fernis even hurting a lizard the size of Asgard's palace?

ShadowFyre
This is by far the weakest incarnation of Godzilla ever. Fenris very well may have a shot. Well, not really. Chewing on his throat for 20 minutes might do it. But considering this Zilla runs upwards of 300 mph and is a couple thousand tons, he probably just gets smashed out.

Zilla 9/10.

Eon Blue
Fenris wins.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
....WTH.....How in the hell is Fernis even hurting a lizard the size of Asgard's palace?

This version isnt that big.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Fenris wins.

How exactly? There is literally no point on Zillas body that Fenris can open up wide enough to even bite? Unless hes gonna nibble his way through Zillas eyeball.

Robtard
While the smallest Godzilla, Tristar's version weighs 500 tons; that's one million pounds to the uneducated types here.

ergo Zilla would casually just stomp on Fenris and crush him to little bits, likely without even realizing it.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Robtard
While the smallest Godzilla, Tristar's version weighs 500 tons; that's one million pounds to the uneducated types here.

ergo Zilla would casually just stomp on Fenris and crush him to little bits, likely without even realizing it.

Your right, I called him a couple thousand but its 500.

1998 Zilla is 180 feet tall/500 tons

Godzilla (hesei) is 300 feet tall/60,000 tons

Godzilla (legendary) is 355 feet tall/90,000 tons

Thats a huge weight difference.

Fun fact Godzilla outweighs alll Jaegers and Kaiju from both Pacific Rim movies combined.

ares834
Zilla only weighs 500 tons? Lol.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Robtard

But actually, Fenris took hits from Asgardian spacecraft gunfire & even MCU Hulk's beating which were probably deadlier than a falling skyscraper.

ShadowFyre
Falling skyscrapers has put hulk to a deadstop now twice.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Falling skyscrapers has put hulk to a deadstop now twice.
but there's one scene where Hulk's punch has easily defeated a building-sized bio-mechanical flying creature which is used as a warship for the Chitauri.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
but there's one scene where Hulk's punch has easily defeated a building-sized bio-mechanical flying creature which is used as a warship for the Chitauri.

And? Fenris fought and nearly defeated Hulk, mostly due to his size advantage.

Fenris has no way to combat Zilla, and simply can't survive Zilla stepping on him.

Sorry but this is a non-fight.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
And? Fenris fought and nearly defeated Hulk, mostly due to his size advantage.

Fenris has no way to combat Zilla, and simply can't survive Zilla stepping on him.

Sorry but this is a non-fight.
Also, there was one alternative scene where Hulk collapsed the entire iceberg.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Also, there was one alternative scene where Hulk collapsed the entire iceberg.

Alternatively, that doesn't matter.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Alternatively, that doesn't matter.

but i thought Fenris' durability is comparable to that of Thor & Hulk.

SSJGGogeta

Tyrannoraptor

cdtm
Iron Fist one shots them both.

Tyrannoraptor
It’s not, but even if we were to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that it is- Zola isn’t limited to just stepping on him once. Stomps on him a couple times, until he stops moving- boom, he eats him. End credits roll.

The size advantage is simply far too great.

But actually Fenris should be on par with Hulk accordingly to what i've seen in the movie.

Tyrannoraptor

ShadowFyre
Here is the thing though. Fenris has one mode of attack. Bite.

The size of Zilla here is to much because Fenris literally has no way of attacking him.

Go try and bite the flat part of a wall. Thats what it would be like trying to bite something hundreds of feet tall. Even if you unhinged your jaw you would not be capable of biting it. It is simply to large.

So now fenris is gonna do what? Claw him? Headbutt him?

On top of Zilla being far faster than Fenris and being able to run hundreds of mph and dodge missiles? Yeah. Zilla stomps

ShadowFyre
All of you. Stop what your doing and go bite your ****ing wall right now.

Now tell me about your experience with the wall.

Tyrannoraptor
Here is the thing though. Fenris has one mode of attack. Bite.

The size of Zilla here is to much because Fenris literally has no way of attacking him.

Go try and bite the flat part of a wall. Thats what it would be like trying to bite something hundreds of feet tall. Even if you unhinged your jaw you would not be capable of biting it. It is simply to large.

So now fenris is gonna do what? Claw him? Headbutt him?

Likely claw him while Fenris can bite through Hulk's skin & crack the Rainbow Bridge just by walking on it.

ShadowFyre
Imnot saying he cant claw him, but it would be less than a housecat clawing me due to size difference

Adam Grimes
All of you. Stop what your doing and go bite your ****ing wall right now.

Now tell me about your experience with the wall. It was tasty.

Tyrannoraptor
Imnot saying he cant claw him, but it would be less than a housecat clawing me due to size difference So isn't it like a rat or a mouse trying to bite through a monitor lizard (especially the perentie)'s skin & wounding the lizard?

Tyrannoraptor
Imnot saying he cant claw him, but it would be less than a housecat clawing me due to size difference I doubt that'd be like a rat mauling & nibbling through a perentie.

ShadowFyre
Except those monitors arent thousands of times bigger I imagine.

Fenris is smaller than Zillas toeclaw and has no way to climb. Hes a dog. He can attack Zillas toe and foot

Tyrannoraptor

Fenris is smaller than Zillas toeclaw and has no way to climb. Hes a dog. He can attack Zillas toe and foot But how you know?!! I thought Fenris is nearly as big as Zilla's foot! Didn't you compare/calculate the size?!!

Adam Grimes
Godzilla would eat him.

TheVaultDweller
Even from MCU Giant-Man's perspective, who is smaller than 1998 Zilla, Fenris would basically be the size of a puppy. Based on a Ragnarok vfx article I read, Fenris' height is 23 feet. In comparison, '98 Zilla is probably over 200 feet in height.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Even from MCU Giant-Man's perspective, who is smaller than 1998 Zilla, Fenris would basically be the size of a puppy. Based on a Ragnarok vfx article I read, Fenris' height is 23 feet. In comparison, '98 Zilla is probably over 200 feet in height. Yeah actually, 23 feet is like about the height of a T-Rex (dinosaur).

Tyrannoraptor

Fenris is smaller than Zillas toeclaw and has no way to climb. Hes a dog. He can attack Zillas toe and foot Now why don't you do the math to check out their size. https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/759/737/64f.jpghttps://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/11134/111347244/6618815-4011756649-latest

ShadowFyre
Uhh thanks for proving my points

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, in terms of size, Fenris is more in the same class as 2005 Kong. IIRC, his height was 25 feet, but obviously a different build.

It would be a bad match though, IMO. Fenris could pierce Hulk and tank his hits, so he would probably bite Kong's face off.

Tyrannoraptor
Uhh thanks for proving my points Now that's more like it! cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.