Steppenwolf vs. MCU Fenris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
No BFR
Steppenwolf has his axe

ShadowFyre
Steppenwolf has a serious healing factor to overcome.

Eon Blue
Fenris rapes.

gauntlet o doom
Steppenwolf unleashes "Born to be Wild"

FrothByte
Steppenwolf wins.

Kazenji
Steppenwolf.

Stigma
Steppenwolf.

He was able to fend off relatively easily both WW and Aquaman. WW can be argued to give Hulk a run for his money if not straight up win. Hulk had an edge over Fenris.

I know it's a simplistic A>B>C argument but it may apply here.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Stigma
Steppenwolf.

He was able to fend off relatively easily both WW and Aquaman. WW can be argued to give Hulk a run for his money if not straight up win. Hulk had an edge over Fenris.

I know it's a simplistic A>B>C argument but it may apply here.

I think it's more a case of Steppenwolf actually having a weapon that might hurt Fenris. Remove his axe and I doubt he'll fair any better than Hulk did against Fenris.

Genii96
Fenris was manhandling the hulk, I don't see SW beating him tbh, and I can guess his teeth is sharper than parademons

Stigma
Originally posted by Genii96
Fenris was manhandling the hulk, I don't see SW beating him tbh, and I can guess his teeth is sharper than parademons
Was he? IIRC the Hulk was pounding him and Fenris only got a shot with a bite once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.