KMC Star Wars Forum Alt-Righters: It all makes sense now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chuck_Schumer
As a casual Star Wars fan, I was quite surprised when I discovered that the Sith code and philosophy introduced in Star Wars: The Old Republic was based on Hitler's Mein Kampf, as per the words of the creator:

https://twitter.com/davidgaider/status/954443272973201408

Interview with the author:

- from http://the-gaider-archives.tumblr.com/post/108932517363/on-knights-of-the-old-republic

I remember that many of the alt-right SW kids who stumbled in the gen forums were big fans of this era of Sith (remember ILS, JKBart, DS0 group sith banner?)

Put two and two together and it makes a bit more sense now why these mutually alt-right, incel, racist kids were all big fans of the Sith. Fascinating.

Bashar Teg
the mein kampf bit is no surprise since the empire (at least in the original trilogy) were space nazis. vader's helmet ffs

the rest makes sense. so much for old "nobody is knowingly evil" philosophy

Emperordmb
JKBart is just a troll honestly. It's impossible to guess at what he's serious about from him endorsing nazism, to him endorsing communism, to him saying he has a heart disease that's going to kill him in a couple years... like 4 years ago, to him saying his best friend and girlfriend died in a car crash and he pulled a gun on someone who insulted him, to him saying he stole a car and drove to Scottland to live in the UK, etc. He's an enigma honestly, if you take anything he says seriously that's your mistake.

DS0 is an ethnically Jewish anarchocapitalist... so he's not exactly interested in what the Nazis are selling. The dude is like, pretty much as far away from a fascist as you can be seeing as he doesn't believe governments should exist (much less enforce borders or racial homogeneity), he's pretty much against almost all foreign military intervention, he couldn't give two shits about race, he's primarily concerned that people are allowed their life liberty and property free of coercion from other people, and he idealizes something called the non-aggression principle (which is that you are only allowed to use force against someone if they are forcibly aggressing you).

One of the guys on that banner from the SWF section (Freshest) is black lol... so he's definitely not a white supremacist, and another guy on there (Ant) is of Hispanic descent. Actually a rather ethnically diverse group.

Our problem isn't with condemning the obvious evil of white supremacy, our problem is people throwing that label at people where it is not warranted.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
so much for old "nobody is knowingly evil" philosophy
I generally have always thought that philosophy is bullshit.

I mean some people do bad things with genuinely good intentions, but generally there are a lot of people who are bad who claim to have good intentions, but that claim is more of a self-deception.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Chuck_Schumer
As a casual Star Wars fan, I was quite surprised when I discovered that the Sith code and philosophy introduced in Star Wars: The Old Republic was based on Hitler's Mein Kampf, as per the words of the creator:

https://twitter.com/davidgaider/status/954443272973201408

Interview with the author:

- from http://the-gaider-archives.tumblr.com/post/108932517363/on-knights-of-the-old-republic

I remember that many of the alt-right SW kids who stumbled in the gen forums were big fans of this era of Sith (remember ILS, JKBart, DS0 group sith banner?)

Put two and two together and it makes a bit more sense now why these mutually alt-right, incel, racist kids were all big fans of the Sith. Fascinating.

The Star Wars forum is a disgusting place, it needs to be eradicated with roundup. Nothing else will do.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The Star Wars forum is a disgusting place, it needs to be eradicated with roundup. Nothing else will do.
I... don't know how to respond to that.

As someone whose been in that community, I can't decide whether to be defensive about it or say burn it to the ground lol.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Emperordmb

One of the guys on that banner from the SWF section (Freshest) is black lol... so he's definitely not a white supremacist

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Black people are the most racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ignorant(I'm talking IQ around 70), and all around broken people there are.

mmm

Eon Blue
The plot thickens.

gold slorg
JKBart is just a troll honestly. It's impossible to guess at what he's serious about from him endorsing nazism, to him endorsing communism, to him saying he has a heart disease that's going to kill him in a couple years... like 4 years ago, to him saying his best friend and girlfriend died in a car crash and he pulled a gun on someone who insulted him, to him saying he stole a car and drove to Scottland to live in the UK, etc. He's an enigma honestly, if you take anything he says seriously that's your mistake.

- Heart disease shit is real
- car crash shit is real, ugh, not the best subject for me, 0 troll in it... not sure how and where it got away, i might have talked about it when high honestly
- UK shit is part real lol, i've done it for a week for kek, but it was actually after the troll when the troll-story made me think it's gonna be a good idea LMAO then I used the stories from this troll in Poland KEK
- Gun shit is kinda real, but I prolly exaggerated it for the keks, i was just provocatively cleaning the barrel LMAO nothing actually serious, not even sure if I ever trolled about it or not, but basically yeah, it was just showing off the gun in an uncertain moment for trollish aura
- Can't comment on the political stuff and never will tbh smile

Putinbot1

DS0 is an ethnically Jewish anarchocapitalist... so he's not exactly interested in what the Nazis are selling. The dude is like, pretty much as far away from a fascist as you can be seeing as he doesn't believe governments should exist (much less enforce borders or racial homogeneity), he's pretty much against almost all foreign military intervention, he couldn't give two shits about race, he's primarily concerned that people are allowed their life liberty and property free of coercion from other people, and he idealizes something called the non-aggression principle (which is that you are only allowed to use force against someone if they are forcibly aggressing you).

One of the guys on that banner from the SWF section (Freshest) is black lol... so he's definitely not a white supremacist, and another guy on there (Ant) is of Hispanic descent. Actually a rather ethnically diverse group.

Our problem isn't with condemning the obvious evil of white supremacy, our problem is people throwing that label at people where it is not warranted. love the labrls lol, pretentious much. I really like Bart btw, he is no Nazi.

Putinbot1
Labels.

dadudemon

Our problem isn't with condemning the obvious evil of white supremacy, our problem is people throwing that label at people where it is not warranted.

Nice.

Do me!

Other than "weird" which I think is a lazy characterization.

samhain
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the mein kampf bit is no surprise since the empire (at least in the original trilogy) were space nazis. vader's helmet ffs

Vader's helmet is based off of samurai garb, his whole outfit pretty much is, with the exception of the eyes, they resemble a gas mask. Now the Imperial Officer uniform is definitely based on Nazi uniforms.

Eon Blue

I enjoy your analysis. Do me, as well.

Tzeentch
https://media.giphy.com/media/3owzVTjJhcNiOs7ZUQ/giphy.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Nice.

Do me!

Other than "weird" which I think is a lazy characterization.

^Wants another man to "do" him!

Chuck_Schumer
The thing is, DMB, you yourself were a yuge Darth Bane fan and his corresponding ideology.

One look at your signature and you're not fooling anyone.

Not calling you a nazi, of course, but I've yet to see a true admirer of the Sith on this forum who aren't left of center.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.