MCU: Kurse vs. Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Slugfest

Round 2: Kurse has his grenade

*Final form Vibranium Ultron

Who wins

h1a8
Kurse

Josh_Alexander
1. Kurse has every advantage, but can he shatter/break/damage Vibranium? I don't think so.

2. Granade Kurse definitely wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
1. Kurse has every advantage, but can he shatter/break/damage Vibranium? I don't think so.

2. Granade Kurse definitely wins.

Ultron was significantly damaged by the combined energy beams of a few avengers. Ultron has absolutely no durability feats that suggests Kurse can't damage it.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
Ultron was significantly damaged by the combined energy beams of a few avengers. Ultron has absolutely no durability feats that suggests Kurse can't damage it.

You mean the combined energy attacks of Thor, Vision and IM.... When did Kurse shoot out energy?

h1a8
You mean the combined energy attacks of Thor, Vision and IM.... When did Kurse shoot out energy?
It just prevents you from using a no limit fallacy.
Lack of feats or evidence means you can be damaged.

ShadowFyre
Kurse tears him apart

Josh_Alexander
It just prevents you from using a no limit fallacy.
Lack of feats or evidence means you can be damaged.

Kurse doesn't shoot energy blasts boy.

h1a8
Kurse doesn't shoot energy blasts boy.

Child it seems as if you are retarded.
The example I gave is to prevent you from using a no limits fallacy.

Therefore to claim that Kurse cannot damage Ultron using physical force requires durability feats or some other strong evidence. Lack of evidence = Ultron being damaged physically by Kurse.

Josh_Alexander
Child it seems as if you are retarded.
The example I gave is to prevent you from using a no limits fallacy.

Therefore to claim that Kurse cannot damage Ultron using physical force requires durability feats or some other strong evidence. Lack of evidence = Ultron being damaged physically by Kurse.

Vibranium is one of MCU's strongest metal and has never been destroyed on screen. Not even a charged Mjolnir impact could harm it.

Melting=/=breaking.

h1a8
Vibranium is one of MCU's strongest metal and has never been destroyed on screen. Not even a charged Mjolnir impact could harm it.

Melting=/=breaking.

So I couldn't prevent you from using a no limits fallacy. You were stupid enough to use it anyway. How stupid are you?

The top strongest metals can differ in durability by a 1 ton or million tons. Does mean anything here.

Never being destroyed on screen =/= has infinite durability to anything in the universe. That's a no limits fallacy. Which I was trying to prevent. Vibranium has a limit, just like all fictional metals.

You have to show that vibranium tanked forces above Kurse greatest strength feat. That's how you debate.

Josh_Alexander
So I couldn't prevent you from using a no limits fallacy. You were stupid enough to use it anyway. How stupid are you?

The top strongest metals can differ in durability by a 1 ton or million tons. Does mean anything here.

Never being destroyed on screen =/= has infinite durability to anything in the universe. That's a no limits fallacy. Which I was trying to prevent. Vibranium has a limit, just like all fictional metals.

You have to show that vibranium tanked forces above Kurse greatest strength feat. That's how you debate.

Do you even know the meaning of a no limit fallacy? Or did you use it because it sounded cool? If you use terms the same way you use science, then it wouldn't surprise me that it is the case.

I said that Kurse can't destroy Vibranium, not that Vibranium is undestructible.

Kurse has no arguable feat that can support that claim.

BrolyBlack
Shut up already Josh

h1a8
Do you even know the meaning of a no limit fallacy? Or did you use it because it sounded cool? If you use terms the same way you use science, then it wouldn't surprise me that it is the case.

I said that Kurse can't destroy Vibranium, not that Vibranium is undestructible.

Kurse has no arguable feat that can support that claim.

You are saying that Vibranium is indestructible. Stop lying.
A character (no matter how strong they are) cannot damage vibranium solely because it is one of the strongest metals in the MCU basically means no one can do it, no matter how strong they are.

Your reasoning wasn't based of how strong Kurse actually is and exactly how much force vibranium can take.

Therefore it applies to any character or force.

In a nutshell you never proven why Kurse can't damage it. Why isn't he strong enough? Prove it.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Shut up already Josh

I am debating, something you have no idea how to do, boy!

In other words, stop derailing the thread, jackass.

Josh_Alexander
You are saying that Vibranium is indestructible. Stop lying.
A character (no matter how strong they are) cannot damage vibranium solely because it is one of the strongest metals in the MCU basically means no one can do it, no matter how strong they are.

Your reasoning wasn't based of how strong Kurse actually is and exactly how much force vibranium can take.

Therefore it applies to any character or force.

In a nutshell you never proven why Kurse can't damage it. Why isn't he strong enough? Prove it.

Quote me saying that Vibranium is undestructible!

Go on, this time, I will call you a TROLL if you fail to bring forth evidence

Strawmanning is not cool!

ShadowFyre
Ultrons body was damaged twice. By the energy attack and scarlet witch

steverules_2
So...Kurse can't break vibranium? I mean energy attacks and scarlet witch managed to melt/rip his heart out. But could Kurse and his brute force damage Ultron?

BrolyBlack
I am debating, something you have no idea how to do, boy!

In other words, stop derailing the thread, jackass.

You dont know how to debate, hence why you lose all your "debates"

h1a8
Quote me saying that Vibranium is undestructible!

Go on, this time, I will call you a TROLL if you fail to bring forth evidence

Strawmanning is not cool!

Your logic implies that Ultron is indestructible. You basically said Kurse cannot damage Ultron without giving durability feats for Ultron and reference Kurse limits to his strength. Basically feats don't matter, Kurse can't damage Ultron. Therefore, Ultron is indestructible.

Josh_Alexander
Your logic implies that Ultron is indestructible. You basically said Kurse cannot damage Ultron without giving durability feats for Ultron and reference Kurse limits to his strength. Basically feats don't matter, Kurse can't damage Ultron. Therefore, Ultron is indestructible.

Thanks for confirming that you are a TROLLLL

I've never said that Vibranium is indestructible, on the contrary, i've debated against such a thing in past threads.

Vibranium isnt labeled as indestructible

Stop attempting to strawman me boy!

Kurse has no feat that makes it clear he can destroy Vibranium.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Ultrons body was damaged twice. By the energy attack and scarlet witch

Materials react differently to energy than they do to impacts.

There is no real indication that Kurse can destroy vibranium.

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

TheVaultDweller
People are so focused on whether Kurse can hurt Ultron, but I wonder if Ultron could significantly hurt Kurse. Ultron had a retractable arm-blade (which he used to cut off one of Klaue's arms) and Kurse was pierced multiple times onscreen (once by Loki, and another time by a random Asgardian soldier, during the prison escape scene). We also see the previous Kurse go down to Asgardian soldiers. However, it should be noted that Asgardian weapons appeared to glow with energy every time they pierced a Kurse, which implies it's more than pure cutting power behind the blows.

Around 1:06, here:

-oGAMiZoCu8

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WhimsicalTautHairstreak-max-1mb.gif

Asgardians doing the RKO lol.

Eon Blue

steverules_2
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
People are so focused on whether Kurse can hurt Ultron, but I wonder if Ultron could significantly hurt Kurse. Ultron had a retractable arm-blade (which he used to cut off one of Klaue's arms) and Kurse was pierced multiple times onscreen (once by Loki, and another time by a random Asgardian soldier, during the prison escape scene). We also see the previous Kurse go down to Asgardian soldiers. However, it should be noted that Asgardian weapons appeared to glow with energy every time they pierced a Kurse, which implies it's more than pure cutting power behind the blows.

Around 1:06, here:

-oGAMiZoCu8

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WhimsicalTautHairstreak-max-1mb.gif

Asgardians doing the RKO lol.

BAH GAWD AN RKO FROM OUTTA NOWHERE!!

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by steverules_2
BAH GAWD AN RKO FROM OUTTA NOWHERE!!

Randy Orton > Kurse.

On a somewhat related note, could Heimdall see John Cena?

steverules_2
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Randy Orton > Kurse.

On a somewhat related note, could Heimdall see John Cena?

Not when Cena is wearing his camo jorts

Josh_Alexander

ShadowFyre
I assumed you and Quan were gonna be good buddies to

h1a8
Thanks for confirming that you are a TROLLLL

I've never said that Vibranium is indestructible, on the contrary, i've debated against such a thing in past threads.

Stop attempting to strawman me boy!

Kurse has no feat that makes it clear he can destroy Vibranium.

Let me tell you how this forum works.
If A does not have durability feats above B's strength feats then A CAN be damaged by B in a forum fight.

Kurse has displayed strength above 100 tons.
Has Ultron displayed any durability feats of him not being damaged by forces over 100 tons?

Josh_Alexander
Let me tell you how this forum works.
If A does not have durability feats above B's strength feats then A CAN be damaged by B in a forum fight.

Kurse has displayed strength above 100 tons.
Has Ultron displayed any durability feats of him not being damaged by forces over 100 tons?

Getting hit by a full strike from Mjolnir without a single scratch.

In this case, Kurse has no significant feats to argue that he can destroy/damage Vibranium.

Sorry.

steverules_2
Mjolnir did dent caps shield which as we is vibranium mhmm

h1a8
Getting hit by a full strike from Mjolnir without a single scratch.

In this case, Kurse has no significant feats to argue that he can destroy/damage Vibranium.

Sorry.

When did Ultron get hit by a full strike by Mjolnir (how does full strike differ from any other strike?)? And why is such a hit stronger than Kurse can do?

h1a8
So Vision hit Ultron away with Mjolnir is what you are referring to.
How much force was Ultron hit with?
Is it more than the force Kurse threw the boulder with?
Or more force than it took to make Thor bleed?
Prove that Ultron wasn't slightly damaged.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by steverules_2
Mjolnir did dent caps shield which as we is vibranium mhmm

I was being figurative, the shield was dent, but nothing serious TBH.

When did Ultron get hit by a full strike by Mjolnir (how does full strike differ from any other strike?)? And why is such a hit stronger than Kurse can do?

I was refering to Cap's shield, which is also made of Vibranium.

h1a8
I was being figurative, the shield was dent, but nothing serious TBH.

I was refering to Cap's shield, which is also made of Vibranium.

Ultron =/= Cap's shield.
No proof of exactly the same composition.

Josh_Alexander
Ultron =/= Cap's shield.
No proof of exactly the same composition.

Both are Vibranium. Again, no evidence to claim that Kurse can damage Vibranium.

h1a8
Both are Vibranium. Again, no evidence to claim that Kurse can damage Vibranium.

Prove that Ultron was 100% vibranium or with the exact same chemical composition as Cap's shield.

The evidence is the boulder feat.

Josh_Alexander
Prove that Ultron was 100% vibranium or with the exact same chemical composition as Cap's shield.

The evidence is the boulder feat.

Both movies stated them to be Vibranium. Period. No reason to believe them different.

Again, you want to handicapp a feat, bring evidence.

Your fallacies won't be tolerated h1. Feats》 your opinion.

h1a8
Both movies stated them to be Vibranium. Period. No reason to believe them different.

Again, you want to handicapp a feat, bring evidence.

Your fallacies won't be tolerated h1. Feats》 your opinion.

Prove that Ultron was completely composed of vibranium. Show the relevant scenes.

Also prove that Ultron can tank forces above 100 tons without being damaged.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander
Prove that Ultron was completely composed of vibranium. Show the relevant scenes.

Also prove that Ultron can tank forces above 100 tons without being damaged.

Both movies claimed them to be Vibranium, full stop!

You want to claim otherwise, bring evidence. Your fallacies won't be tolerated.

Going to wait for you to bring evidence, until then, I am calling this trial off.

Josh_Alexander

h1a8
Both movies claimed them to be Vibranium, full stop!

You want to claim otherwise, bring evidence. Your fallacies won't be tolerated.

Going to wait for you to bring evidence, until then, I am calling this trial off.

Post where the movie claimed vibranium. Should be easy.

Josh_Alexander
Post where the movie claimed vibranium. Should be easy.

Lol. Next time you want to participate in a debate, inform yourself on the characters being debated.

Gonna wait.

h1a8
Lol. Next time you want to participate in a debate, inform yourself on the characters being debated.

Gonna wait.

So you have no proof that Ultron is even made of vibranium, let alone what percentage. Therefore you have no leg to stand on.

Josh_Alexander
So you have no proof that Ultron is even made of vibranium, let alone what percentage. Therefore you have no leg to stand on.

It's clear that you are trolling by now.

I am winning this by default. You shouldn't have participated in this debate in the first place.

h1a8
It's clear that you are trolling by now.

I am winning this by default. You shouldn't have participated in this debate in the first place.
You are trolling. You claiming something that is simply false.
No where in the movie stated that Ultron was made completely of vibranium. Seems you don't know the characters or you are purposely lying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.