Superman from the fourth world vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
This is Superman once through the Boom Tube, at New God size.

Superman vs Hulk.

Thor.

Black Bolt.

Captain Marvel and Black Adam.

Hal Jordan.

Stoic
So he's the size of a planet and his strength has increased trillions of times more than its base huh? C'mon man you could throw in the rest of DC, and Marvel Earths respectively, and he'd still one shot.

qwertyuiop1998
supes strength already rival most powerful new gods in equalized condtion(boom tube adjusted),for example,his physically been equal to darkseid mentioned twice in my memory.
so.........i personally thought this could consider nearly spite thread

One Big Mob
Good backfire, though I'm sure CD doesn't mind

cdtm
Alright, let's make it a team thing.

Current JLA and current Avengers team up against giant Superman. Like something out of Smash Bros.

Who wins?

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Alright, let's make it a team thing.

Current JLA and current Avengers team up against giant Superman. Like something out of Smash Bros.

Who wins?

Read my 1st post. He'd be a 4th Host Celestial killer.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Read my 1st post. He'd be a 4th Host Celestial killer.

Wait, really? eek!

I knew he'd be amped, but I didn't think he'd become > an entire Celestial host.

Stoic
Wait, really? eek!

I knew he'd be amped, but I didn't think he'd become > an entire Celestial host.

Easily. He'd be trillions of times larger and as such, one would only logically believe trillions of times more powerful than his base form.

cdtm
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Good backfire, though I'm sure CD doesn't mind

This thread made my week.

Stoic
This thread made my week.

I hope that this isn't a reason for you to make claims about Darkseids power levels when he booms in at the size of Thanos.

cdtm
I hope that this isn't a reason for you to make claims about Darkseids power levels when he booms in at the size of Thanos.

Would I do that? cool

Delta1938
So he's the size of a planet and his strength has increased trillions of times more than its base huh? C'mon man you could throw in the rest of DC, and Marvel Earths respectively, and he'd still one shot.

No, a planet would be about basketball size to him.

Stoic
Originally posted by Delta1938
No, a planet would be about basketball size to him.

Even Worse lol.

Stoic
Would I do that? cool

You know he shed's the extra power when he becomes smaller right? If not, then I guess that Scott Free would be a Galactus level threat instead of being a Batman level one.

One Big Mob
They were marble sized if we take the art literally, however the planets were much closer to the reader than Superman. Darkseid falling in FC cast a shadow over the whole multiverse however so it seems that and the Supergirl issues have been retconned last we've seen.

Basically he ranges from Celestial size, to solar system size, to universal+ size depending on the depiction you want to use.

cdtm
They were marble sized if we take the art literally, however the planets were much closer to the reader than Superman. Darkseid falling in FC cast a shadow over the whole multiverse however so it seems that and the Supergirl issues have been retconned last we've seen.

Basically he ranges from Celestial size, to solar system size, to universal+ size depending on the depiction you want to use.

How do you explain Orion growing huge, ON Apokolips?

I mean, has anybody really taken note of that time he crumbled part of Darkseids cliff perch with his chest?

One Big Mob
How do you explain Orion growing huge, ON Apokolips?

I mean, has anybody really taken note of that time he crumbled part of Darkseids cliff perch with his chest? Growing isn't some amazing power in comics. He's still a God afterall, and it doesn't change his base form.

Delta1938

Wasn't it the retcon was the true New Gods had never been seen before FINAL CRISIS and everything was just avatars before that? That's what I remember hearing (I read FINAL CRISIS but don't remember that being explicitly stated, but I could have missed it or forgotten) but do remember when Morrison did THE MULTIVERSITY that he showed the New Gods looking at their avatars in other universes.

That retcon doesn't actually make sense given it would mean we hadn't seen the real New Genesis and Apokolips or nobody outside the Fourth World ever went there(throwing out all those times), but, comics.

qwertyuiop1998
Wasn't it the retcon was the true New Gods had never been seen before FINAL CRISIS and everything was just avatars before that? That's what I remember hearing (I read FINAL CRISIS but don't remember that being explicitly stated, but I could have missed it or forgotten) but do remember when Morrison did THE MULTIVERSITY that he showed the New Gods looking at their avatars in other universes.

That retcon doesn't actually make sense given it would mean we hadn't seen the real New Genesis and Apokolips or nobody outside the Fourth World ever went there(throwing out all those times), but, comics.
well,actually darkseid state it once
https://i.imgur.com/J4pTHuV.jpg
Grant morrison specifical it.and since then,many comics keeping this concept.for example,rebirth ww issues
https://i.imgur.com/aIDgjEF.png

One Big Mob

That retcon doesn't actually make sense given it would mean we hadn't seen the real New Genesis and Apokolips or nobody outside the Fourth World ever went there(throwing out all those times), but, comics. It's from an interview. And it speaks of them coming down to the universe, not being on New Genesis/Apokolips. Though it does say no one has ever seen them before, so meh. Seems like Morrison just trying to hype up the event tbh/****ing hated Countdown/DoTNG. The other part is when he had the ALE/was in a shit body, so...

Multiversity accounted for different versions though. They were also all weakened at the time.

I see what Morrison wanted to do, but if taken literally it means that he is the only guy who has ever used true New Gods ever. And I don't think he's written that enough to make it fact. The map doesn't exactly help either considering they have a verified home planet and operations. He does write them as Gods/ideas though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.