As Russia collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
As Russia collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges

Intriguing!

SquallX
Jesus H Christ!

Got I hate politics. Like it says, the only good politician is a dead politician.

dadudemon
lol

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Bashar Teg
The collusion investigation is over? Oh thank baby Jesus! What were the findings?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
The collusion investigation is over? Oh thank baby Jesus! What were the findings?

Heh

Putinbot1
The collusion investigation is over? Oh thank baby Jesus! What were the findings? i want to know too!

Emperordmb

Bashar Teg
Empty accusations because fee-fees? great contribution as always. #fedorable

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
CNN has been covering this story nonstop since it broke.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm kidding. Did u hear Trump was mean to John McCain tho?

Ohhhhh, that explains it. That explains why I am seeing tons of news articles and coverage over the McCain stuff: trying to drowned out the Democrat-stuff.

Those sneaky fools. They almost had me thinking that Trump-Bullying a well-respected deceased vet was more important than more treason from major political parties.

dadudemon
Empty accusations because fee-fees? great contribution as always. #fedorable

Direct your incel anger and hate towards me instead of others for a moment.

Care to post on topic and something relevant?

Other than the following:

Roid rage comeback
Monkey-comments
Chimp-comments
"It wants attention" comments
etc.

I would enjoy trying to have an adult conversation with you beyond just your simple old and tired one-liners. Remember the old days? Let's try it.

Go first:

Why do you think this Ukraine-Democratic treason story is false? Please provide credible citations to support your position. OP started with one, so you're up.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by dadudemon

Roid rage comeback
Monkey-comments
Chimp-comments
etc.

I would enjoy trying to have an adult conversation with you beyond just your simple old and tired one-liners. Remember the old days? Let's try it.

Go first:

Why do you think this Ukraine-Democratic treason story is false? Please provide credible citations to support your position. OP started with one, so you're up REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

f*ck you

dadudemon
haermm

SquallX
haermm

He technically gaved you an answer.

Surtur
f*ck you

https://i.imgflip.com/2q7sdd.jpg

Robtard

Roid rage comeback
Monkey-comments
Chimp-comments
etc.

Go first:

Why do you think this Ukraine-Democratic treason story is false? Please provide credible citations to support your position. OP started with one, so you're up.

Wasn't directed to me, but I'll bite as a means to maybe salvage this thread as Surt's shitting/trolling even in his own thread like a doofus.

For one, when a story opens up with a lie, it puts me on notice. Mueller was appointed May of 2017, that means he's approaching two years, not three. But that could have also been a minor mistake and not intentional.

As for investigating whether the Clinton and/or the Dem party colluded with Ukraine to sway our election, sure, bring on the probe, no real complaint here. But it honestly looks like more deflection away from Trump and the still ongoing Mueller probe, which we know little about, so calling it "fading" is another mislead.

edit: KMC broke the link, but you can google to see Mueller was appointed May of 2017. As I remember Trumpers praised him and probe and then 3ish weeks later claimed he was "deep state" and a criminal spear tip.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Wasn't directed to me, but I'll bite as a means to maybe salvage this thread as Surt's shitting/trolling even in his own thread like a doofus.

For one, when a story opens up with a lie, it puts me on notice. Mueller was appointed May of 2017, that means he's approaching two years, not three.

As for investigating whether the Clinton and/or the Dem party colluded with Ukraine to sway our election, sure, bring on the probe, no real complaint here. But it honestly looks like more deflection away from Trump and the still ongoing Mueller probe, which we know little about, so calling it "fading" is another mislead.

The title comes from "The Hill". It's not my own personal take. Here we go you can use this one smile

Top Ukrainian Official Opens Investigation Into Alleged Plot To Boost Hillary In 2016 Election, Report Says

Robtard
I have no real problem with TheHill and my response doesn't change. Investigate it; if Clinton colluded she should face the legal penalties. It still looks like another deflecting away from the ever looming cloud over Trump that is the Mueller probe, the District of NY and whatever other shady shit he's being looked over.

Surtur
It's no deflection. It's a relevant news story.

At this point nothing can deflect from the Mueller Probe.

dadudemon

For one, when a story opens up with a lie, it puts me on notice. Mueller was appointed May of 2017, that means he's approaching two years, not three. But that could have also been a minor mistake and not intentional.

edit: KMC broke the link, but you can google to see Mueller was appointed May of 2017. As I remember Trumpers praised him and probe and then 3ish weeks later claimed he was "deep state" and a criminal spear tip.

Thanks and will do when I leave work.

Also, the investigation isn't fading: it was formally closed by the senate committee. The results submitted, as well. Trump wasn't charged, indicted, or arrested. It's done. Unless there's something else I'm missing, this is a closed case.

As far as Dems and foreign "collusion": it's probably true. 99.992% likely.

Robtard
I think you're conflating the Senate investigation with the Mueller Probe. The first was closed; the probe is still probing. Everyone expected the Republican lead Senate to clear Trump.

BrolyBlack
Dear God

Deadline
Ohhhhh, that explains it. That explains why I am seeing tons of news articles and coverage over the McCain stuff: trying to drowned out the Democrat-stuff.

Those sneaky fools. They almost had me thinking that Trump-Bullying a well-respected deceased vet was more important than more treason from major political parties.

McCain was Republican in name only. He is controlled opposition so in other words he's there to pretend to help Republican voters but actually stabs them in the back. For example he talked about repealing Obamacare but at the last minute helped keep it in.

Robtard
Originally posted by Deadline
McCain was Republican in name only. He is controlled opposition so in other words he's there to pretend to help Republican voters but actually stabs them in the back. For example he talked about repealing Obamacare but at the last minute helped keep it in.

Good lord, another one of these.

McCain wanted the ACA repealed only if there was a suitable replacement ready, since there wasn't, he had to vote no and it was the smart move.

Deadline
Good lord, another one of these.

McCain wanted the ACA repealed only if there was a suitable replacement ready, since there wasn't, he had to vote no and it was the smart move.

Nope that was his cover. He's not going to tell people he's selling them out. If he's such a great Republican then why was he in Syria supporting ISIS? Repbulican voters were tired of foreign wars why was he trying to start them.

Like Rand Paul said "McCain never met a war he didn't like."

Robtard
Originally posted by Deadline
Nope that was his cover. He's not going to tell people he's selling them out. If he's such a great Republican then why was he in Syria supporting ISIS? Repbulican voters were tired of foreign wars why was he trying to start them.

Like Rand Paul said "McCain never met a war he didn't like."

As far as the ACA vote, incorrect, he voted no because his own party failed to have a proper replacement ready. You don't leave millions of people without insurance and then say "we'll figure something out later". You have the better plan ready and then you repeal the ACA.

The rest of what you said is silly conspiracy nonsense. McCain was a staunch Republican.

Putinbot1
As far as the ACA vote, incorrect, he voted no because his own party failed to have a proper replacement ready. You don't leave millions of people without insurance and then say "we'll figure something out later". You have the better plan ready and then you repeal the ACA.

The rest of what you said is silly conspiracy nonsense. McCain was a staunch Republican. Deadline loves a conspiracy.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Deadline loves a conspiracy.

Seems every Trumper loves them. Deep states, controlled opposition, Jade Helms, body doubles, oh my.

dadudemon
I think you're conflating the Senate investigation with the Mueller Probe. The first was closed; the probe is still probing. Everyone expected the Republican lead Senate to clear Trump.

Sort of. Both are supposed to be done. The senate thing is closed and the report is done and submitted. The report being Mueller's report.

So what's left? Why are there calls for the Mueller report to be made public if he's still working on it?

dadudemon

The rest of what you said is silly conspiracy nonsense. McCain was a staunch Republican.

And the research on it showed that ACA did not save the average American money, it cost the average American more. It was a terrible position for McCain to take and part of why he was lambasted by his own party for that vote.

Trump also said he would make it better or replace it with something better. Has he done either, yet (I think the answer is a solid no)?

Deadline

Thats his excuse, he's not a Republican if he did he wouldn't have supported ISIS.

Yes you will notice that you didn't actually respond with an argument that's because you can't refute the point.

SquallX

Putinbot1
McCain supported ISIS... And people say I troll.

Deadline
Obama administration was suppporting ISIS McCain went over there to meet them.

https://twitter.com/senjohnmccain/status/339455679800700928?lang=en

https://www.businessinsider.com/troops-protest-syria-military-strike-2013-9?r=US&IR=T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x95hPS7lIxc

Robtard

Robtard
McCain supported ISIS... And people say I troll.

TBF, I don't think it's trolling with them, just low intelligence

Putinbot1
^ Two cut from the same cloth.

For normal people: The man in the photo with McCain isn't Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as Trumpers have claimed. thumb up Deadline, Buzz Aldrin doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to go to the moon. What do you think?

Deadline
^ Two cut from the same cloth.

For normal people: The man in the photo with McCain isn't Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as Trumpers have claimed.

Even if that's not the case the Obama administration was supporting ISIS in Syria what was he doing there? Republican voters didn't want a war, even if it wasn't ISIS it's not his place to be there causing trouble.

Robtard
Sort of. Both are supposed to be done. The senate thing is closed and the report is done and submitted. The report being Mueller's report.

So what's left? Why are there calls for the Mueller report to be made public if he's still working on it?

The senate judiciary committee one wrapped up(might have the name wrong here), but I believe the Mueller probe is separate and it's still ongoing though supposedly very close to be finished. When it's done Mueller will submit his findings to the Attorney General and the AG will then decide what to do from there.

The calls are to make it that it has to be made public once it's completed.

Putinbot1
TBF, I don't think it's trolling with them, just low intelligence thumb up that's the problem with most of the right here.

SquallX

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
To name but a few factors.

Robtard
To name but a few factors.

Trump sent out the marching orders to shit on McCain, so that's what's happening now from his cult.

That's expected from them; the real question is 'why did Trump do it again/now?' maybe to distract from something else, not sure. He did try and link "crooked Hillary" with McCain when he attacked, which of course stirred Trumpers up as nothing triggers them more than Clinton.

dadudemon
The senate judiciary committee one wrapped up(might have the name wrong here), but I believe the Mueller probe is separate and it's still ongoing though supposedly very close to be finished. When it's done Mueller will submit his findings to the Attorney General and the AG will then decide what to do from there.

The calls are to make it that it has to be made public once it's completed.

I just looked it up. You're right. Mueller report is not done. The stuff I am seeing on the news is in anticipation of the report being done.

Also, Trump asked for the report to be made public and now there are a bunch of anti-Trump-retards coming up with 1,000,001 reasons why Trump would dare say the report should be made public other than the obvious that the report is not damning for Trump (the mental gymnastics people are going through to try and still spin the already dead idea that Trump can get impeached off this).

Surtur
I just looked it up. You're right. Mueller report is not done. The stuff I am seeing on the news is in anticipation of the report being done.

Also, Trump asked for the report to be made public and now there are a bunch of anti-Trump-retards coming up with 1,000,001 reasons why Trump would dare say the report should be made public other than the obvious that the report is not damning for Trump (the mental gymnastics people are going through to try and still spin the already dead idea that Trump can get impeached off this).

Lol. Trump has also tweeted about the ukraine plot too. Boom, just like that it's gonna get even more attention.

Also Trump wants the report released cuz he's playing 8BillionD Chess from another dimension.

Tzeentch
Is Trump/the FBI going to open an investigation into it? If not then I don't really care.

Robtard

Just days before Trump was ranting how there shouldn't be a Mueller report released becaus it was "illegal". The Republican controlled Senate blocks a resolution to make the release of the report to the public mandatory and now Trump's reversed himself on the report. Coincidence.

Putinbot1
Just days before Trump was ranting how there shouldn't be a Mueller report released becaus it was "illegal". The Republican controlled Senate blocks a resolution to make the release of the report to the public mandatory and now Trump's reversed himself on the report. Coincidence. Nah, of course not.

dadudemon
Just days before Trump was ranting how there shouldn't be a Mueller report released becaus it was "illegal". The Republican controlled Senate blocks a resolution to make the release of the report to the public mandatory and now Trump's reversed himself on he report. Coincidence.

Not a coincidence at all. Clearly, there's nothing damning in there and he's now calling for it to be made public to restore his image because textbook narcissism.

Robtard
Not a coincidence at all. Clearly, there's nothing damning in there and he's now calling for it to be made public to restore his image because textbook narcissism. The report hasn't been released, even his own AG hasn't seen it. So how would Trump know what Mueller uncovered?

dadudemon
The report hasn't been released, even his own AG hasn't seen it. So how would Trump know what Mueller uncovered?

Because most of the report is already public since December. no expression

You didn't know?

https://www.economist.com/united-states/2018/12/08/much-of-the-mueller-report-is-already-public-what-does-it-say

And if there any actionable items against Trump, he would have been arrested already before the report was made public. Or action taken against bringing down Trump.

Surtur

You didn't know?

https://www.economist.com/united-states/2018/12/08/much-of-the-mueller-report-is-already-public-what-does-it-say

And if there any actionable items against Trump, he would have been arrested already before the report was made public. Or action taken against bringing down Trump.

I see your valid points and to this I offer a counter: Orange man bad.

Bashar Teg
The report hasn't been released, even his own AG hasn't seen it. So how would Trump know what Mueller uncovered?

because he has no idea and assumes that mueller "knows", and everything that comes from his mouth and his tiny fingers is dogshit?

Silent Master

You didn't know?

Interesting, thanks for the link.

Putinbot1
because he has no idea and assumes that mueller "knows", and everything that comes from his mouth and his tiny fingers is dogshit? thumb up

dadudemon
because he (Trump) has no idea and assumes that mueller "knows", and everything that comes from his mouth and his tiny fingers is dogshit?

No, what I said:

You didn't know?

smile

Edit - Or do you think that no one in all of the White House Staff thought to keep Trump up-to-speed on any of the already released report and findings? Don't you think Trump is obsessed over this? hmm How deep does your TDS run? hmm

Bashar Teg
#gaslighting

*yawn*, back into the ignore box for bobo

Silent Master
No, what I said:

smile

Edit - Or do you think that no one in all of the White House Staff thought to keep Trump up-to-speed on any of the already released report and findings? Don't you think Trump is obsessed over this? hmm How deep does your TDS run? hmm

As far as I can tell, he doesn't think.

Robtard

dadudemon
#gaslighting

So do you guys think this guy will admit that I wasn't gaslighting when the last of the minority left of the report is made public?

Because he accuses me of gaslighting a lot and he's ended up wrong every time. Think he will create an apology thread? smile

dadudemon

Robtard
If that's the case since December, why was he shitting himself?

Yes, that he can do. Squashing it is another issue as he's a part of the prob.

Surtur
#gaslighting

T4JcOZJi5JQ

dadudemon

Not a coincidence at all. Clearly, there's nothing damning in there and he's now calling for it to be made public to restore his image because textbook narcissism.

Surtur

How do you think the left is gonna react if/when Mueller comes back with nothing on Trump?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
How do you think the left is gonna react if/when Mueller comes back with nothing on Trump?

He pretty much did, already. Hardly anything left to reveal in the report.

It's a done deal pretty much.

darthgoober

You know what would be really funny? As much as Trump likes to troll folks, what if Trump knew from the get go that his ass was covered in every way that mattered in regards to the investigation so he intentionally acted in ways that would have his opposition frothing at the mouth this whole time just so they'd end up looking dumb in the end lol. Kind of a bigger version of his press conference about Obama that he turned into a commercial.

I'm in no way suggesting that such is the case, it's just struck me as something that would be a a funny twist on the whole situation.

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg

jaden_2.0
So do you guys think this guy will admit that I wasn't gaslighting when the last of the minority left of the report is made public?

Because he accuses me of gaslighting a lot and he's ended up wrong every time. Think he will create an apology thread? smile

"Gaslighting" seems to be everyone's favourite word at the minute.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
"Gaslighting" seems to be everyone's favourite word at the minute.
I've noticed that, too.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Originally posted by darthgoober
You know what would be really funny? As much as Trump likes to troll folks, what if Trump knew from the get go that his ass was covered in every way that mattered in regards to the investigation so he intentionally acted in ways that would have his opposition frothing at the mouth this whole time just so they'd end up looking dumb in the end lol. Kind of a bigger version of his press conference about Obama that he turned into a commercial.

I'm in no way suggesting that such is the case, it's just struck me as something that would be a a funny twist on the whole situation.

I think this hits home about people just not understanding his personality. I don't think he truly planned all this, but at the very least the democrats had to be thinking: Trump knows whether or not he is guilty, so why would he act this way if he's innocent?

Which would be a fine way to view these things if Trump was just your average politician. What's strange, and also funny, is that they were on a nigh daily basis lambasting Trump for not behaving normally...all the while looking at his behavior towards Mueller and interpreting it through a lens of guesswork at to how a normal politician would react in this situation.

There in lies the danger. For example, they could not possibly see any reason Trump would want Comey fired cuz of the russia investigation that did not involve nefarious activities. It merely did not occur to them that even the *suggestion* to the public he colluded could set Trump off, even if he knew it was bullshit. Even after we found out Comey told Trump he wasn't being investigated, but also refused to tell the public this information they *still* couldn't see any reason for his behavior other than "he be guilty yo!".

The question now is: will they continue to make these mistakes?

Bashar Teg
this thread...voltron...wow facepalm

U06jlgpMtQs

Old Man Whirly!
this thread...voltron...wow facepalm

U06jlgpMtQs These threads from the past, what were Voltron propagating... ffs, nutjobs. facepalm

Robtard
I remember this thread where KMC's Trumper squad tried to pretend the Russia probe was both over and found nothing, that Russia was America's great ally and that Ukraine was the demon nation behind every bad.

Bashar Teg
I remember this thread where KMC's Trumper squad tried to pretend the Russia probe was both over and found nothing

there's probably dozens of these threads

Old Man Whirly!
I remember this thread where KMC's Trumper squad tried to pretend the Russia probe was both over and found nothing, that Russia was America's great ally and that Ukraine was the demon nation behind every bad. Whirly in the third person for Bash's amusement also remembers.Originally posted by Bashar Teg
there's probably dozens of these threads I do think we owe it to ourselves to raise them in necromancy and hindsight and bring what these far right fools were trying ro do to KMC into the light. It's what my new thread is for. An irrefutable repository of the insanity here during Trumps reign.

Blakemore
All owned by DDM, who had saved up money to buy KMC off of Raz.

Old Man Whirly!
I remember this thread where KMC's Trumper squad tried to pretend the Russia probe was both over and found nothing, that Russia was America's great ally and that Ukraine was the demon nation behind every bad. yes

Blakemore
I've had an epiphany.

This love for Putin is so Putin can pump oil to Eastern Russia and militarise it against North Korea/do deals with North Korea to further enslave East Asians so the white man can conquer Asia.

Old Man Whirly!
This thread has not aged well.

FalconPaunch!
It hasn't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.