Who is the greatest troll in KMC History

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Many of these people may not be trolls or consider themselves trolls, I don't think Robtard, or I are trolls, but I include us because its an accusation that is often made. These are people who have been accused of being trolls, Surtur recently called me, "the troll king." Do you agree or am I as cdtm says, simply a guy who pushes buttons to make points.

Who is the all time KMC troll king?

Bashar Teg
phagtard got my vote thumb up

dadudemon
I have been around for a while. As an older guy, I've seen some shit.

In a bit, I will create 10 more threads talking about how I have a good relationship with the women of the world.

But this thread is more about a recent story. Recently, I returned to Thailand after a few decades, and I talked to the women there, because I have good relationships with the women in Thailand, and after half of them tried to come onto me and I politely refused, they told me what a piece of shit Trump is. Then one of them had a mental breakdown because she craved intimacy with me so I comforted her.

She then massaged my muscles and told me I was doing a good job working out, I knew right then and there I could beat up Trump in a fight if it came down to it. It was nice being in Thailand getting a break from being in the presence of incels, the most disgusting people on the planet, if only one could stand up to me face to face so I could beat them up with my carefully honed and muscular manly body.

When I was in Africa, I was smitten by multiple black women, we had long conversations in bed about racism and Trump, they were on the verge of tears so I comforted them by making sweet love to multiple women at once.

Putinbot1
I am holding off voting... At the moment.

dadudemon
I voted for Robtard. He's gotten me more than most with his troll-games.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon

In a bit, I will create 10 more threads talking about how I have a good relationship with the women of the world.

But this thread is more about a recent story. Recently, I returned to Thailand after a few decades, and I talked to the women there, because I have good relationships with the women in Thailand, and after half of them tried to come onto me and I politely refused, they told me what a piece of shit Trump is. Then one of them had a mental breakdown because she craved intimacy with me so I comforted her.

She then massaged my muscles and told me I was doing a good job working out, I knew right then and there I could beat up Trump in a fight if it came down to it. It was nice being in Thailand getting a break from being in the presence of incels, the most disgusting people on the planet, if only one could stand up to me face to face so I could beat them up with my carefully honed and muscular manly body.

When I was in Africa, I was smitten by multiple black women, we had long conversations in bed about racism and Trump, they were on the verge of tears so I comforted them by making sweet love to multiple women at once. thumb up you'd been saving that one. laughing

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
phagtard got my vote thumb up

so that's 2 votes so far, probably myself and phagtard voting for himself thumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
thumb up you'd been saving that one. laughing

haermm

I posted it too quickly: clearly a copy-pasta from DMB. haermm

It's legendary. I think it's better than the Navy Seal copy-pasta.

Robtard
I voted for Robtard. He's gotten me more than most with his troll-games.

But I don't troll confused

Putinbot1
haermm

I posted it too quickly: clearly a copy-pasta from DMB. haermm

It's legendary. I think it's better than the Navy Seal copy-pasta. Thing is, it's very near the truth. Except I am more awesome in real life.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
But I don't troll confused

"great trolls don't seek after power. they have it thrust upon them"

Bashar Teg
eon just voted <3

Robtard
so that's 2 votes so far, probably myself and phagtard voting for himself thumb up

I've not voted, yet

Bashar Teg
I've not voted, yet

suuuuuure

https://i.imgur.com/bwC1Spt.gif

steverules_2

samhain
There's not actually too many on that list that I would consider to be a troll based on my definition of it.

Quan is like an annoying step-brother, can be irritating but is usually entertaining and never boring.

Surt, DDM, Rob, Putin and Broly are not really trolls, sure you go after each other and sh!t post each other a lot but you're all also willing to engage in discussions somewhat.

PVS and the others I don't really know too much about.

Fly, the answer is Fly. He lives to troll. I've seen posts of his in the TV forum that were commenting on a show which just happened to then descend into a troll post even though there was no reason for it. I respect his determination TBH.

Robtard
suuuuuure

https://i.imgur.com/bwC1Spt.gif

For real. If you like I can vote for you right now and prove it?

Bashar Teg
cease your projectile lactations. i'm absolutely certain you dont care about this poll any more than i. then again my playful banter seems to have struck a nerve evil face

NemeBro
Robtard solidly.

BrolyBlack

When I was in Africa, I was smitten by multiple black women, we had long conversations in bed about racism and Trump, they were on the verge of tears so I comforted them by making sweet love to multiple women at once.

^You do realize you are not quoting the sources for this? I am the author of some of this great posting.

Raisen
H1 and Fly aren't trolls but they are just plain terrible posters

Impediment
Whirly, definitely.

NemeBro
Nah, by any objective metric I really can't see how it can be anyone but Robtard.

Robtard has inspired more long-lasting vitriol than any poster on this site has in years, maybe ever. It beggars belief how many people have taken to following him into other threads in an attempt to counter troll him, not aware that they activated his trap card.

I've actually put quite a bit of thought to this very topic. I might actually do a write-up of various trolling criterion and rate the people in the thread on them, and add a few omissions to the list like Kurk or, well, me. smile

dadudemon
Agreed. Which is why Robtard got my vote. smile

gold slorg
H1a8 gets my vote as an expression of sincere hope he's just a perfect troll

Robtard
@Neme

Please do, would love to read/see the rating systems and breakdown.

Raisen
Originally posted by NemeBro
Nah, by any objective metric I really can't see how it can be anyone but Robtard.

Robtard has inspired more long-lasting vitriol than any poster on this site has in years, maybe ever. It beggars belief how many people have taken to following him into other threads in an attempt to counter troll him, not aware that they activated his trap card.

I've actually put quite a bit of thought to this very topic. I might actually do a write-up of various trolling criterion and rate the people in the thread on them, and add a few omissions to the list like Kurk or, well, me. smile

rob's ok. he can be hypocritical at times like us all. he also knows right from wrong and won't correct anyone that is wrong if they share some of his core beliefs...but that's the way a lot of people operate. I wouldn't even classify rob as a troll.
this isn't meant as an insult. just to show why I believe rob isn't a true troll

whirly is good at trolling tho. his main focus seems to be to irritate people...isn't that what a troll is? I don't doubt he believes in what he says. it's just his intention seems to incite

Eon Blue

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
^You do realize you are not quoting the sources for this? I am the author of some of this great posting. did you gys collaborate through hangouts or google docs.

Originally posted by Impediment
Whirly, definitely.

But I-i never troll!

Originally posted by samhain
There's not actually too many on that list that I would consider to be a troll based on my definition of it.

Quan is like an annoying step-brother, can be irritating but is usually entertaining and never boring.

Surt, DDM, Rob, Putin and Broly are not really trolls, sure you go after each other and sh!t post each other a lot but you're all also willing to engage in discussions somewhat.

PVS and the others I don't really know too much about.

Fly, the answer is Fly. He lives to troll. I've seen posts of his in the TV forum that were commenting on a show which just happened to then descend into a troll post even though there was no reason for it. I respect his determination TBH.

This would be nearer my truth

I've actually put quite a bit of thought to this very topic. I might actually do a write-up of various trolling criterion and rate the people in the thread on them, and add a few omissions to the list like Kurk or, well, me. smile I would be interested in that and yes, you, kurk and AC are just three more great trolls I would have liked to add.
Originally posted by Raisen
rob's ok. he can be hypocritical at times like us all. he also knows right from wrong and won't correct anyone that is wrong if they share some of his core beliefs...but that's the way a lot of people operate. I wouldn't even classify rob as a troll.
this isn't meant as an insult. just to show why I believe rob isn't a true troll

whirly is good at trolling tho. his main focus seems to be to irritate people...isn't that what a troll is? I don't doubt he believes in what he says. it's just his intention seems to incite Opinions differ so much in this thread, what shocks me is I keep leading these polls.

I blame the Vs forum.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Impediment
Whirly, definitely. You fo, of course, get to see all the reports Imp. laughing Sorry...

steverules_2
TI, Broly, Hilldawg, Sable, Supra

He also goes by sparkles

Putinbot1
Originally posted by steverules_2
TI, Broly, Hilldawg, Sable, Supra

He also goes by sparkles Sparkles lol. laughing

Bentley
Robtard solidly.

Putinbot1
Rob is beating me... Damn, he truly is the troll king.

One Big Mob
It's h1 easily. He never breaks character and he has the personality of a brick wall. His opinion is perfectly formed to piss off the most people he can.

The only reason this is even a question is because he's stuck himself to purely one board now. I still hope he's just a sock account, but I've zero proof and you can't get anything from him.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by One Big Mob
It's h1 easily. He never breaks character and he has the personality of a brick wall. His opinion is perfectly formed to piss off the most people he can.

The only reason this is even a question is because he's stuck himself to purely one board now. I still hope he's just a sock account, but I've zero proof and you can't get anything from him.

This.

Lurker9
I dislike all trolls. Whirly and Robtard get people to follow them around, that's why they're the worst.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
^You do realize you are not quoting the sources for this? I am the author of some of this great posting. Don't remember it Broly, did I see it? Anyway it made me laugh this time thumb up Good Satire.

Very good satire laughing

BrolyBlack
Thanks I thought it was hilarious, I would love to write more.

dadudemon
did you gys collaborate through hangouts or google docs.

No. DMB posted in on KMC and it was too funny not to make it a copy-pasta.

Supra says he's the original author so it looks like I modified a copy of a copy.

BrolyBlack
Im the author of this part

"When I was in Africa, I was smitten by multiple black women, we had long conversations in bed about racism and Trump, they were on the verge of tears so I comforted them by making sweet love to multiple women at once."

Putinbot1
No. DMB posted in on KMC and it was too funny not to make it a copy-pasta.

Supra says he's the original author so it looks like I modified a copy of a copy. Lol, I love fan fiction!

Putinbot1
Im the author of this part

"When I was in Africa, I was smitten by multiple black women, we had long conversations in bed about racism and Trump, they were on the verge of tears so I comforted them by making sweet love to multiple women at once." excellent work Broly thumb up

BrolyBlack
Thank yousmile

Robtard
excellent work Broly thumb up

While it's a fine piece of fanfic, no doubt; I chuckled.

It also proves that multiple posters got together to conspire against you to troll you smile

BrolyBlack

carthage
Originally posted by One Big Mob

Do you think his handlers let him have outside time??

Eon Blue
excellent work Broly thumb up

thumb up

BrolyBlack
For the record PB, I was never anyone called Hilldawg.

Robtard
Rob is beating me... Damn, he truly is the troll king.

I voted for you, not because you're a troll, just for a laugh

Eon Blue
Rob and Whirly are like a married couple.

Putinbot1
I voted for you, not because you're a troll, just for a laugh thanks Rob, you know it makes sense... smile Keeps me in the running anyway.

Putinbot1

It also proves that multiple posters got together to conspire against you to troll you smile Haha, this is true including DBM et tu brutus.

dadudemon

It also proves that multiple posters got together to conspire against you to troll you smile

Hey now, objection!

I submit to the court that the text was written by others before I compiled it into one post and turned it into a smoother narrative.

I would also like to submit to the court that it was clearly a joke on my part and only intended to get a laugh out of Whirly which it did. It was never intended to mock him in any serious way.

Also, you have puddin' pops melting away, I bet.

Robtard
Hey now, objection!

I submit to the court that the text was written by others before I compiled it into one post and turned it into a smoother narrative.

I would also like to submit to the court that it was clearly a joke on my part and only intended to get a laugh out of Whirly which it did. It was never intended to mock him in any serious way.

Also, you have puddin' pops melting away, I bet.

I wasn't including you there, you were only the messenger.

Robtard
Haha, this is true including DBM et tu brutus.

Indeed. It's also been theorized that Brutus was Caesar's illegitimate son, ergo making the betrayal even more poignant. Your son DMB should feel shame. Deep shame.

Putinbot1
Indeed. It's also been theorized that Brutus was Caesar's illegitimate son, ergo making the betrayal even more poignant. Your son DMB should feel shame. Deep shame. he's a good boy I wish he'd shave that neckbeard

Bashar Teg
oh snap it's a tie. things are really heating up now

Eon Blue
I hope Fly never returns.

Badabing
Many of these people may not be trolls or consider themselves trolls, I don't think Robtard, or I are trolls, but I include us because its an accusation that is often made. These are people who have been accused of being trolls, Surtur recently called me, "the troll king." Do you agree or am I as cdtm says, simply a guy who pushes buttons to make points.

Who is the all time KMC troll king? Judge and Whirly are my favorites. We used to let all the socks stay unbanned longer than we should have just for the pure comedy.

I'm still not entirely sure of some of Whirly's socks, or if some were pretenders.

Galan007
thumb up

I wish I would've had the foresight to save the Lion King/Mufasa hentai pics that The Judge made on MS Paint and posted here. That was legitimately some of the funniest shit I have ever seen here.

Bashar Teg
Whirly by a nose?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Badabing
Judge and Whirly are my favorites. We used to let all the socks stay unbanned longer than we should have just for the pure comedy.

I'm still not entirely sure of some of Whirly's socks, or if some were pretenders. and I love you too Bada you big cuddly Italian American banning machine. some were definitely not me

Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

I wish I would've had the foresight to save the Lion King/Mufasa hentai pics that The Judge made on MS Paint and posted here. That was legitimately some of the funniest shit I have ever seen here. I hope you aren't jealous over my public show of affection to Bada big G as you know I love you too and I agree, Mofassa's rape of Simba is the most wrong, purposely retarded thing I have seen on these boards, it is also true genius and incredibly funny. The judge was the cleverest troll ever.

Eon Blue
I really thought Fly was gonna win it.

Putinbot1
I think the most significant difference between troll types, is some are like surgical instruments they will get in a persons head, and some are like the Judge, they just create havoc.

Badabing
and I love you too Bada you big cuddly Italian American banning machine. some were definitely not me

I hope you aren't jealous over my public show of affection to Bada big G as you know I love you too and I agree, Mofassa's rape of Simba is the most wrong, purposely retarded thing I have seen on these boards, it is also true genius and incredibly funny. The judge was the cleverest troll ever. Were you Internet Tough Guy and Here Comes Randall?

Putinbot1
Were you Internet Tough Guy and Here Comes Randall? Internet tough guy, yes, here comes Randall, I have never heard of Bada, so a resounding no!

Bashar Teg
nobody has inspired more assmad sock accounts than bada.

https://tinyurl.com/yyhomlhb

Badabing

https://tinyurl.com/yyhomlhb LMAO! I had a cult following at one time. stick out tongue

I found what is likely the only Judge Mufassa meme left on KMC.

Bashar Teg
Might have to make another poll.

Whirly vs Robtard vs Bada

Putinbot1

https://tinyurl.com/yyhomlhb durhulk

True

LMAO! I had a cult following at one time. stick out tongue

I found what is likely the only Judge Mufassa meme left on KMC.

Takes me back, true genius!

Whirly vs Robtard vs Bada

Good idea tbh

Robtard
9 votes for me? I feel like I'm getting trolled here :/

Putinbot1
9 for me too. Regardless of if either of us go 'one louder", it is too close to call. We need a round two, with you me, Bada, WD, AC and Judge

Robtard
I voted for you as a joke, but that means you still got 8 votes, so it's like we're both being trolled here. So mean.

BrolyBlack

Patient_Leech
It seems Robtard is being unfairly maligned. Never found him trollish, always seemed down-to-earth.

I voted quanchi. But Fly would be a close second.

I may have missed some of the other nominees as I've only been here since 2011.

Robtard
It's like there's a conspiracy against me or something.

Patient_Leech
laughing out loud

Putinbot1
I never thought of myself as a troll either Rob.

Patient_Leech
I never thought of myself as a troll either Rob.
Well, I guess it's because you're Left-leaning, so you're both automatically trolls to Righties.

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ Well, I guess it's because you're Left-leaning, so you're both automatically trolls to Righties.

Bingo.

The call it "trolling", reality is they just get proven incorrect with facts and they don't like it.

BrolyBlack
You mean like the Russian collusion facts you been spouting about for 2 years? Are you talking about those facts?

Badabing

Whirly vs Robtard vs Bada Hmm, all 3 of us are over 40. You are an age-ophobe! sneer

I think a lot has to due with the generational difference. The 3 of us are just smarter than idiot millennials . thumb up

Seriously, I do think it's the age difference and the way some older members speak or approach differences.

Putinbot1
Hmm, all 3 of us are over 40. You are an age-ophobe! sneer

I think a lot has to due with the generational difference. The 3 of us are just smarter than idiot millennials . thumb up

Seriously, I do think it's the age difference and the way some older members speak or approach differences. thumb up This is so true.

Robtard
I'm 45 and I'd easily beat up every millennial here thumb up

Putinbot1
I'm 45 and I'd easily beat up every millennial here thumb up I'm 52 and chicks dig me, I bsnged all their mums and their Dads were there to clean us up later.

dadudemon
I'm 45 and I'd easily beat up every millennial here thumb up

Except for me. I could beat up all 4 of you at the same time while responding to e-mails from work. thumb up

Robtard
No, you're just a prettyboy. You'd put up a good fight though.

Putinbot1
No, you're just a prettyboy. You'd put up a good fight though. I'm straight but DDM has pwetty lips.

dadudemon
I'm 52 and chicks dig me, I bsnged all their mums and their Dads were there to clean us up later.

No, you're just a prettyboy. You'd put up a good fight though.

It's a good talk until you've been punched in the face. smile

Eon Blue
I could easily beat all of you in a fight, especially Rob.

Robtard
It's a good talk until you've been punched in the face. smile

*reported for threats of violence*

dadudemon
*reported for threats of violence*

*Reported for being weak and colluding with Russia*

Robtard
*Reported for being weak and colluding with Russia*

Sorry, the new narrative is colluding with Ukraine

dadudemon
Sorry, the new narrative is colluding with Ukraine

*Reported for being super weak and colluding with "Ukraine"*

Eon Blue
I wonder if I could take Adam.

Putinbot1
This thread ended up very funny and good natured. thumb up

Surtur
Well, I guess it's because you're Left-leaning, so you're both automatically trolls to Righties.

You realize you're talking to the same people who are too stupid to properly use terms like "alt right" correctly, right?

Putinbot1
Fortunately, I can't see the post above, but it's almost certainly not good natured or funny.

Surtur
Fortunately, I can't see the post above, but it's almost certainly not good natured or funny.

^Oh I'm so inside this kids head.

Putinbot1
I do find it funny how Surtur follows me around posting after me. Bless him. Hope he gets a job, girlfriend or something soon. Must be awful being alone like that all day. He needs a stake in life.

Surtur
Lmao, there is no point in ignoring me if you're gonna comment every time you see me post you simpleton.

Seriously, one of your pals need to remove the shovel from your hands.

Putinbot1
I can't read your incel tears Surt.

Surtur
https://i.gifer.com/3Man.gif

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I wonder if I could take Adam.

Take me where? To the gym where I train in boxing, Jiu-Jitsu, kickboxing, and Taekwondo?

NemeBro
I'm 45 and I'd easily beat up every millennial here thumb up I'd have your milk dud tingling in thirty seconds old man.

Robtard
I do find it funny how Surtur follows me around posting after me. Bless him. Hope he gets a job, girlfriend or something soon. Must be awful being alone like that all day. He needs a stake in life.

He only just now rolled out of bed and it's well pasted noon in his shithole area of Chicago.

Robtard
I'd have your milk dud tingling in thirty seconds old man.

Challenge accepted, punk!

edit: Wait!

Surtur
He only just now rolled out of bed and it's well pasted noon in his shithole area of Chicago.

I'm confused at where you get the idea I just woke up?

Eon Blue

NemeBro
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm confused at where you get the idea I just woke up? Think he's saying you sleep in because you're a bum.

Putinbot1
Think he's saying you sleep in because you're a bum. not the smartest guy is he?

Putinbot1
Mods could you close this thread please

Robtard
Or merge?

Surtur
Think he's saying you sleep in because you're a bum.

That's just not accurate, but okay.

Putinbot1
Or merge? good idea Rob, surprised Surts still posting he must have been up a few hours.

Badabing
Mods could you close this thread please Originally posted by Robtard
Or merge? Close or merge? If it's to be merged, let me know which thread.

Whirly, Rob and me would defeat all you millennials at the same time, easily. thumb up

Robtard
I vote merge unless it will screw up the polling?

Easily. Without even trying. My hands are like granite.

Bashar Teg
Hmm, all 3 of us are over 40. You are an age-ophobe! sneer

I'm over 40 as well.

Putinbot1
Close or merge? If it's to be merged, let me know which thread.

Whirly, Rob and me would defeat all you millennials at the same time, easily. thumb up This is true Bada, can you merge it with the round two thread and use the round two polls as it needs to be concluded!

Adam_PoE

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Lurker9
I dislike all trolls. Whirly and Robtard get people to follow them around, that's why they're the worst. sad

Robtard
Lurker rhymes with jerker.

Old Man Whirly!
Lurker rhymes with jerker. Lurker is probably ilikecomics smile

Old Man Whirly!
I honestly have not manipulated this for lulz bit someone has added a few... Broly, is that you?

Patient_Leech
I don't remember who I voted for.

Probably Fly or Broly/Sable.

Fly was fun, though. At least he was a fun troll. And to me that counts for something.

Old Man Whirly!
I don't remember who I voted for.

Probably Fly or Broly/Sable.

Fly was fun, though. At least he was a fun troll. And to me that counts for something. Flystar was fun, retarded but fun in all his guises.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.