Does Mueller need to be Investigated now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
When can we expect Mueller to be charged with collusion and attempting a coup on Trump? He should have never accepted the job as when the investigation started there was no evidence of collusion. After two years, there still isnt any.

This was an illegal investigation and Rosenstein and Mueller need to go to jail.

dadudemon
No and I disagree with every point you said in OP.

Mueller did a damn good job and he should be applauded for it. Not be burned at the stake for doing his job both ethically and thoroughly.

If you want your beef to be overcooked, it should be burned at the steak.

Surtur
If he's being investigated it surely would impact his upcoming Ukraine investigation that will totally happen.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon

Mueller did a damn good job and he should be applauded for it. Not be burned at the stake for doing his job both ethically and thoroughly.

How did he investigate all things Russia when he left out the Democrats and the Clinton campaign? It was a political one-sided investigation, which wasted two years of Trumps presidency.

Mueller deserves to go to jail.

Robtard

Didn't read it, but I can imagine the utter rage and nonsense contained within.

Agreed, he kept virtually quiet and seemingly did his job like a professional with the mandate: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

edit: I'm going to send Mueller a nice edible arrangement or maybe a box of those ultra fancy chocolate covered strawberries that they special make per order

BrolyBlack
"Any matters that arise from the investigation"

Who paid and funded the dossier?? laughing out loud

jaden_2.0
TI's on the drink again.

BrolyBlack
I wish, Im still at work and I dont drink on the job.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How did he investigate all things Russia when he left out the Democrats and the Clinton campaign?

Because his investigation was literally about Trump Campaign and Russian Meddling because of people in the Trump Campaign.

It was a political one-sided investigation, which wasted two years of Trumps presidency.

Yup, it was. Because it was investigating Republicans by a Republican who was appointed by Republicans.

Mueller deserves to go to jail.

Now you lost me again. Mueller did nothing wrong. It was his literal job to investigate the Trump and what went on with potential Russian Meddling specific to the Trump Campaign.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

BrolyBlack
Rosenstein was attempting a coup it failed

He said he would wear a wire into the Oval Office, which is treason, and I dont use that lightly.

Then also wanted to try to get Trump out using the 25th amendment before the investigation was complete.

Mueller having learned this should have immediately resigned his postion, as its very clear from those two things, Rosenstein was guilty of attempting a coup and using him as the sword.

Comey told Trump 3 times he was never under investigation so Rosenstien launched a bullshit investigation into Trump after he was the one that wrote the letter that Comey should be fired. <--please read this 10 times and let it sink in

Bashar Teg
Investigate him for what exactly? Doing his job?

BrolyBlack
Did you read what I just said? He was given a job by a person willing to commit treason to get Trump out.

Rosenstein wrote the letter to fire Comey, then Trump fired him and then dumbass launches and investigation for doing what he recommended

How is this not clear as crystal as to what is going on here.

Mueller should of said this is a bunch of bullshit and not accepted the position.

Bashar Teg
It's a blown up nothing burger, also Rosenstein still has a job irrc so lots of assumptions.

Mindship

snowdragon

He said he would wear a wire into the Oval Office, which is treason, and I dont use that lightly.

Then also wanted to try to get Trump out using the 25th amendment before the investigation was complete.

Mueller having learned this should have immediately resigned his postion, as its very clear from those two things, Rosenstein was guilty of attempting a coup and using him as the sword.

Comey told Trump 3 times he was never under investigation so Rosenstien launched a bullshit investigation into Trump after he was the one that wrote the letter that Comey should be fired. <--please read this 10 times and let it sink in

All the whining about Trump looking to discredit the FBI (intelligence agencies) has been earned. They have pulled crazy shenanigans since Hillary and her server through Trump, don't like the criticism stop being schmucks.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Investigate him for what exactly? Doing his job?

BrolyBlack

^ ALL THIS HAPPENED IF YOU GUYS CANT READ OR UNDERSTAND THATS ON YOU

Bashar Teg
that's not an attempted coup. A coup is when you're forced from power, not when someone tries to catch you committing a crime.

BrolyBlack
Im aghast. RS wrote the letter to fire Comey!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.