Jiren vs Moro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

Personally I think Jiren ki sense awareness is amazing and he would detect if Moro trying to absorp his energy immediately, Moro would never get a chance

BrolyBlack
Jiren one shots

Inedian
Moro wins. He is a higher level being.

MrMind
honestly manga did not do MUI Goku and Jiren justice like anime did

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

BestDebaterEver
If Jiren can oneshot Moro, and he chooses to, he wins. If he humours Moro for too long he will be drained and die.

I'd err on the side of Jiren oneshotting Moro because of the huge gap there was between him and not just MSSJB, but even Goku and Vegeta's powered up versions of those states.

I think if Jiren knew what kind of threat Moro was from the onset he would choose to simply oneshot him, similar to what he did to that monster the Pride Troopers were fighting right before the ToP.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Galan007
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, to be fair it has been a long time since the tournament of power. Goku and Vegeta's current MSSJB states are likely far more formidable due to their scraps with Jiren and Broly + renewed motivation for training (as if Goku and Vegeta needed any to begin with). Goku and Vegeta would be immensely more powerful now than they were in the ToP. I mean, just look at how much their powers increased in the ~45mins during the ToP... Then keep in mind that they had fully recovered/zenkai'd from the beatings they had endured during the ToP when they fought Broly...Then keep in mind that they had fully recovered/zenkai'd from the beatings they had endured against Broly when they encountered Moro. Goku and Vegeta from two arcs ago =/= current Goku and Vegeta.

And yeah, I certainly don't see Jiren one-shotting current Moro. I'm all for Jiren-wank to a certain extent, but that's a bit much. /shrug

Damborgson
With the way Jiren fights, he'd be drained before he knew what was happening.

Galan007
thumb up At the end of the day, Jiren is still an arrogant asshat.

I mean, even when he had the 'motivation' of his entire universe being erased if he lost during the ToP, Jiren still milked the fight as long as possible... Even though he had the power to effortlessly defeat everyone on the field within the first few seconds of the battle.

But instead of trying to win as efficiently as possible, he did shit like this instead:

https://i.imgur.com/74JwEFC.jpg

Bentley
The only one capable of defeating Jiren is Jiren.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Galan007
I suppose there might be some sort of special technique, and/or ki that makes certain beings immune to Moro's drain. That might explain why he didn't simply insta-drain DaiKaioshin and South Kaioshin, for example.

But as of now, we have no reason to assume that certain beings are simply too powerful for him to drain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.