How YouTube is helping the far right propel itself into mainstream politics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1

Eon Blue
Yet even more rubbish.

Surtur
TLDR: 'dem youtubaz guyz!

Badabing
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Yet even more rubbish. Originally posted by Surtur
TLDR: 'dem youtubaz guyz! Instead of posting crap, try to critique your objection to the article.

I would start by asking what the article means by far right. Does that mean Americans who support the US Constitution? Does it mean people who oppose abortion? Does it mean people who support smaller government? Is the Telegraph and American of European publication? Because far right has a bi of a different meaning in Europe.

Surtur
Originally posted by Badabing
Instead of posting crap, try to critique your objection to the article.

I would start by asking what the article means by far right. Does that mean Americans who support the US Constitution? Does it mean people who oppose abortion? Does it mean people who support smaller government? Is the Telegraph and American of European publication? Because far right has a bi of a different meaning in Europe.

Okay: my objection is this guy is a troll, creates numerous troll threads meant to bait specific people or just start shit, and you do nothing about it. Don't believe me? Pop over to his history and look at all his recent thread creations. Then come back and tell me you honestly believe he's making these things in good faith.

He constantly whines about youtubers, mislabels certain content creators as alt right, mislabels people here as alt right, etc. I realize you aren't aware of this cuz you don't see it, but it occurs all the time.

BrolyBlack
CNN and the rest pushed lies for two years. Putin is complaining about alt righters on youtube?

#copinghard

Silent Master
Since you know that the mods aren't going to stop him from making his troll/bait threads. here is an idea, stop responding to them. the main reason he posts them is that he knows certain people will always take the bait.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
Since you know that the mods aren't going to stop him from making his troll/bait threads. here is an idea, stop responding to them. the main reason he posts them is that he knows certain people will always take the bait.

True, I just figured he should be informed the OP is full of shit and not to be taken seriously. I know Imp and Backfire are aware of his BS, not sure if Bada was.

Putinbot1
Since you know that the mods aren't going to stop him from making his troll/bait threads. here is an idea, stop responding to them. the main reason he posts them is that he knows certain people will always take the bait. Let me guess Surt is being a bitchband whining about me again. So glad I don't have to read that.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Surtur
True, I just figured he should be informed the OP is full of shit and not to be taken seriously. I know Imp and Backfire are aware of his BS, not sure if Bada was.

Yea, but you also responded to the thread before Bada ever posted in here. so PB got what he wanted.

Surtur
laughing

Surtur
Yea, but you also responded to the thread before Bada ever posted in here. so PB got what he wanted.

True, I realize even on ignore I'm still in his head. I'm done responding to his crazy threads, but at least now I know for sure all the mods who frequent this part of the board know what he's up to.

Robtard
Instead of posting crap, try to critique your objection to the article.

You're asking too much of them, Bada. Sleeping till afternoon and posting crap online is all they're capable of.

Putinbot1
Double post under me from Surt, almost certainly incel tears. As Bada pointed out he should address the thread rather than attack the poster with ad hominems. Fortunately the mods know his ways.

Badabing
Since you know that the mods aren't going to stop him from making his troll/bait threads. here is an idea, stop responding to them. the main reason he posts them is that he knows certain people will always take the bait. Cripes. I closed both threads with the words "tard" in the title. To me, those are troll threads. I respond to the reports and don't read through every thread.

My guess is that these threads get made because a lot of people just react with short expressions rather than deep responses. I think some of you are being pushed to elaborate.

I'm conservative in all matters with government. I'm libertarian with matters of a person's personal life, except abortion. And I'm a pro-Trumper. So odds are I'll agree on matters with most of the people who complain in the GDF.

cdtm
Cripes. I closed both threads with the words "tard" in the title. To me, those are troll threads. I respond to the reports and don't read through every thread.

My guess is that these threads get made because a lot of people just react with short expressions rather than deep responses. I think some of you are being pushed to elaborate.

I'm conservative in all matters with government. I'm libertarian with matters of a person's personal life, except abortion. And I'm a pro-Trumper. So odds are I'll agree on matters with most of the people who complain in the GDF.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hBcAAMXQTghRML~e/s-l300.jpg

Pro-Trumper.

Putinbot1
The funny thing is Surt acts like the mods here don't know me. They've known me at least a decade and a half, some longer and as cdtm has noted on many occasions, I'm not a troll just someone who pushes people's buttons making points. Bada's right short responses aren't discussion always.

BrolyBlack
Pb instead of just doing copy paste jobs without sources and links. Why not take the time and do it right come up with a argument.

Putinbot1
Why would I want to limit creativity like that? It's for contributors to discuss not for me to lead the thread. Original thought and critical thinking should not be a problem but an opportunity.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Pb instead of just doing copy paste jobs without sources and links. Why not take the time and do it right come up with a argument.

like you do, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

BrolyBlack
I post links and talk about the topic

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I post links and talk about the topic thumb up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing
Originally posted by cdtm
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hBcAAMXQTghRML~e/s-l300.jpg

Pro-Trumper. thumb upOriginally posted by Putinbot1
Why would I want to limit creativity like that? It's for contributors to discuss not for me to lead the thread. Original thought and critical thinking should not be a problem but an opportunity. I'm not being trollish, or sarcastic, but I do think it's a generation gap a lot of times. I read through your posts and Rob's, and aside from the obvious trolls, I get what you're both saying, even if I disagree with some points.

Or, maybe we're just old and crotchety? old

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9p3uqZrwA1qaxm50o1_500.gif

Putinbot1
thumb up I'm not being trollish, or sarcastic, but I do think it's a generation gap a lot of times. I read through your posts and Rob's, and aside from the obvious trolls, I get what you're both saying, even if I disagree with some points.

Or, maybe we're just old and crotchety? old

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9p3uqZrwA1qaxm50o1_500.gif I think it is generational, I look at Kurk's trollish thread and I wonder how to respond besides telling him to man up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.