Barbra Streisand just ruined whats left of her career.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Streisand seemed sympathetic to Jackson, saying, "His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has."

Streisand referenced Michael Jackson's accusers, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, saying the alleged incidents "didn't kill them."

NYD

Surtur
Lol. What is with hollywood and pedo's?

siLkbdVxntU

cdtm
Interesting timing, this.

A celebrity with little to lose, who's already been "made" and retired. It just happens to draw attention away from the failed witch hunt on Trump. *Double layers hat*

BrolyBlack
Its not loud enough.

sapphire lion
What an animalistic excsuse, humans these days use a form of judgement and thinking worse than animal instinct.
She's invarably saying i could overlook the actions of the mass shooter in NZ simply because he felt like it, and not all muslims in the country died.

Just Shameful.

MythLord
What a cvnt...

Bashar Teg
anyone who tries to justify and enable child molestation is a piece of garbage, i don't care who they are. She's a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Impediment
George Carlin said it better.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Impediment
George Carlin said it better.

"shit, piss, c*nt, f*ck, c*cksucker, motherf*cker and t*ts"?

Impediment
2uC8LSV-j2g

MythLord
> hates Frank Sinatra because he was "mean to ordinary people"
> says Michael should get all the kids he wants

Surtur
To be fair when Frank Sinatra is mean to you he's just...mean to you.

I'm guessing MJ bought the kids he molested presents and stuff so...

dadudemon
Nah, she didn't ruin her career.

She has a warped perception of reality and an outdated (over a thousand years old?) view on what acceptable relationships.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.