Rachel Maddow on the Verge of Tears Trump didnt break the law.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
This needed its own thread, its to important to watch the disgusting emotions of a fanatic on TV who has pushed fake news for the last two years, realize all her lies, were full of shit.

sWJP5m9ewYQ

She should be sued for everything she is worth.

BrolyBlack
GOD THIS IS PATHETIC

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1109303594786934784

Surtur
Either some other real tragedy occurred in her life shortly before recording this or she legitimately needs therapy.

I could not imagine any conservative female anchors being on the verge of tears if Trump was found guilty.

Eon Blue
This is rich.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

jaden_2.0
Am I missing something? She doesn't seem particularly emotional although I've never seen her other reporting so can't compare to what she's normally like.

samhain
From the video in the OP it seems a bit of a stretch to say she's on the verge of tears. She seems unhinged somewhat going by that pointless fishing story at the beginning. I don't really appreciate anchors like this though who try to act like they're your cool aunt or uncle, just read the news I didn't tune in to get to know you. Bring back Cronkite from the dead.

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Am I missing something? She doesn't seem particularly emotional although I've never seen her other reporting so can't compare to what she's normally like.

If you want to ignore her obvious emotional breakdown all over her face that coolthumb up

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
If you want to ignore her obvious emotional breakdown all over her face that coolthumb up

Okay.

Surtur
The dude did look like he was about to cry some tears.

I don't know what Eddie Munster is so bummed out about.

Eon Blue
The news reporter is a sad, sad man.

BrolyBlack
Maxine Waters Meltdown

3NMJ8mKunIg

kevdude
What a TRASHY PARTY THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS HAHAHA! idiots

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.