Martian Manhunter vs Plutonian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Martian Manhunter(PC/N52/Rebirth)
Vs
Plutonian(Irredeemable)

*Location-Battle World
*No BFR
*No interference
*Base Peak power
*No Amp version allowed
*Both have basic Knowledge of Eachother
Winner By KO/Death

MrMind
inb4 KMC MMH lowballing

Plutonian wins though

One Big Mob
MM is awful. The biggest glass cannon in history. Pluronian wins... one slap

MrMind
In comicvine, Martian Manhunter can two shots Beta Ray Bill and Thor at the same time

In KMC, Martian Manhunter gets stomped by Mr Sinister or Iron Man

Sometimes you gotta wonder are we all reading the same comics.

One Big Mob
They call it comicvine because they only heard about the comics through the grapevine. thumb up

MrMind
if only I can understand your joke bran sad

One Big Mob
No firsthand experience.

John Fogerty will explain it to you with never ending solos

93S_l0qZrXA

MrMind
this is more my kind of music

ZA-je1_Ejq0

qODy7ew1uQo

playa1258
Originally posted by MrMind
In comicvine, Martian Manhunter can two shots Beta Ray Bill and Thor at the same time

Sometimes you gotta wonder are we all reading the same comics. MMH can badly beat IM and Sinister but now way in hell is he beating the hammer bros in two shots. CV wanks MMH as much as CBR does Surfer.

leonidas
tp is a definite problem for tony here. i can't recall off hand if he had any feats. been a while since i looked at irredeemable. he was awesome though. without tp tony would def take him.

MrMind
Originally posted by playa1258
MMH can badly beat IM and Sinister but now way in hell is he beating the hammer bros in two shots. CV wanks MMH as much as CBR does Surfer.

pretty much

Quick Freeze
I never realized how similar these two characters are powerset-wise. Plutonian just can't shape-shift, and MMH just can't manipulate his "genetics" or "reality."

Damborgson
MMH would humiliate Mr. Sinister, that would be something to watch.

Delta1938
Originally posted by MrMind

Sometimes you gotta wonder are we all reading the same comics.

I cringe thinking about how out of context Triumph vs Martian Manhunter compared to Triumph vs Superman is on Comicvine. I don't know if they're ignorant or lying. The fight with J'onn is actually a feat for Triumph despite him losing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.