Report Released: Mueller found no collusion between Trump or the Trump Campaign

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
CNN: No Collusion

Bashar Teg
report summary or full report

BrolyBlack
AG Barr on Mueller report:

-2,800 subpoenas
-19 lawyers
-40 FBI agents
-500 search warrants
-230 orders from communication records
-50 orders authorizing use of penn registers
-13 requests to foreign govs. for evidence
-interviewed about 500 witnesses

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
'While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him' wish i could read more but the mage is times out

BrolyBlack
It clearly says they found no collusion or obstruction. He never needed to be exonerated because he never committed a crimelaughing out loud

No collusion no conspiracy no obstruction

Case closed.

Bashar Teg
i'll comment on it when the page loads and one of us can read it. the rest of cnn is fine but that page times out

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
i want to read the article about the topic and cnn's headline is baiting and switching me from headline to newsfeed.

you're being obnoxious, btw

BrolyBlack
Ok fair enough

Bashar Teg
seems they sorted it out. here's a working link:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/24/politics/mueller-report-release/index.html

Bashar Teg
now i definitely want to see the report released, especially since russia/wikileaks probably released their own version already

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Here you go

"In making this determination, 'we noted that the Special Counsel recognized that, the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference, and that, while not determinative, the absence of such evidence
bears upon the President."

Page 3 of 4

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5779683-AG-March-24-2019-Letter-to-House-and-Senate

BrolyBlack
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2c3kF7X0Ao72m5.jpg:large

Surtur
Lmao

BrolyBlack
PB thought Trump was a Russian spylaughing out loud

Surtur
LOL!!! All those "stop the hate was such a sage" posts have not aged well.

BrolyBlack
Lets find those quotes

Zucc
So then finally after 23 months, millions of dollars spent and every person close to Trump and their next of kin being thoroughly vetted.. this farce the report comes out and says there's no proof he colluded, but there's no proof he didn't either.

Yeah, that's an exoneration.

I understand many of you... conspiracy theorists are latching on to hope, but dreams are for bed time.

BrolyBlack
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense. Our determination was made without regard to, and is not based on, the constitutional considerations that surround the indictment and criminal prosecution of a sitting president.

Surtur
But he got an extra scoop of ice cream tho

BrolyBlack
Adam will never be able to show his face around here again.

mike brown
I really hope this is all over with and we can go back to business as usual. Something tells me the Dems aren't going to drop it.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
The report goes on to state no one from the Russian campaign colluded with Russia despite Russia making efforts to make contact With efforts to help the campaign.

carthage
Manafort weeps tears of joy he takes it it in the booty in Federal prison

BrolyBlack

carthage
I never said he was

carthage

BrolyBlack

carthage
Taxation is theft=Manafort is a true America patriot for avoiding them

Trump needs to pardon him

TempAccount
Originally posted by carthage
Manafort weeps tears of joy he takes it it in the booty in Federal prison Not in federal prison. It's a vacation home. Just ask Jordan Belfort.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carthage
Taxation is theft=Manafort is a true America patriot for avoiding them

Trump needs to pardon him

Troll harder.

carthage

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

dadudemon
He's not trolling, I don't think.

Anarchists and some libertarians think taxes (specifically, income taxes) are theft.

I do as well. There should be no such thing as income taxes.

BrolyBlack
The dossier was filled with Russian propaganda, straight from the Kremlin. And it was paid for by Hillary, the DNC and a Russian Oligarch, Oleg Deripaska. . . Even Obama put in a million dollars. This is the biggest scandal in history

And this whole time they investigated Trump for collusion, they were the ones actually committing conspiracy with a hostile foreign government.

BrolyBlack
Oh my, Don Lemon still insists the Russian Dossier was reallaughing out loud

Dear God!!

Archaeopteryx
Don't care about the report. Still voting for whoever runs against Trump in 2020

BrolyBlack
So you don't care the President didn't commit treason even though we were all told he did.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
Don't care about the report. Still voting for whoever runs against Trump in 2020

I'll vote for Trump just to spite you.

HA!

Take that!

#gotem

BrolyBlack
Lindsey Graham just shat on J Edgar Comey. Graham finally became a man after McStain died. Thank God. The guys awesome.

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1109984734212513793

BrolyBlack
Danag Dick Blumenthal spitting and sputtering all over the TV on LSDNBC.

He's losing his mind.

Archaeopteryx
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So you don't care the President didn't commit treason even though we were all told he did.

We were told by some. The investigation was proper. I accept the results and believe Trump is innocent of collusion. Having said that I am opposed to his extreme right wing ideology, and no, I am a moderate, not a liberal, but Trump is a truly dangerous President

BrolyBlack
He's actually governed as a centrist.

Also, how is he dangerous?

jaden_2.0
Like I said before, it's pretty messed up when people actually want their president to be corrupt. If anything they should be happy that no collusion has been found and that instead of trying to get him out of office via indictments and impeachments they should concentrate on getting him out via the ballot box. Unfortunately the precedent was set long before Trump and long before Obama whereby far too much political will and tax payer's money is spent on investigating anything and everything in order to get one over on their perceived "enemy".
You can pretty much bank on the fact that every president from now on will have to fend off controversy from their first day in office until their last. How much will that distract from actually running the country for the betterment of their citizenry?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Trump is definitely dangerous. He is extremely polarizing*, to the point that it is tearing the nation, as a tribe, apart psychologically and drives people to the extremes. Say what you will, but you are all one country. Look at the politics over the last two years. You'd think it was the end of the U.S. way of life when he gives speeches at his rallies. He plays on this. He is bad for U.S. soft power, chain of command, he could potentially undo years of growth in environmental benefits, and so on.

You may think Trump is the best option right now, sure, but you don't have to be a radical leftist to see that Trump is dangerous. P.S. Trump being dangerous doesn't mean Hilary is less dangerous or whatever possible tangent that might get brought up.

*A lot of recent leaders, together with the media, contribute to this. It is very unsightly. They treat politics like sports teams. This has a net negative on the society as a whole. The U.S. is always strongest when it's the us in the us vs. them is the U.S. as a whole.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Like I said before, it's pretty messed up when people actually want their president to be corrupt. If anything they should be happy that no collusion has been found and that instead of trying to get him out of office via indictments and impeachments they should concentrate on getting him out via the ballot box. Unfortunately the precedent was set long before Trump and long before Obama whereby far too much political will and tax payer's money is spent on investigating anything and everything in order to get one over on their perceived "enemy".
You can pretty much bank on the fact that every president from now on will have to fend off controversy from their first day in office until their last. How much will that distract from actually running the country for the betterment of their citizenry?

You are correct, I feel sad for the people that have become so deranged that they actually hope Trump committed Treason. Its a good day for America and the Presidency, that did not happened, and it never happened.

I think the special counsel regulation needs to be done away with as this can be used a sword.

Its clear what happened. The bought and paid for Russian dossier was cooked up by Christopher Steel and Sydney Blumenthal. Steel was so intent on Trump never being elected president he did what he could.

So he cooked up the dossier, McCain got wind of it, flew his aid to U.K. on a private jet to get the report. He handed it to FBI, knowing it was full of crap.

That is what started the FISA warrents on Carter Page (who was never indicted for a single crime)

Bruce Ohr who's wife Nelly Ohr, worked at Fusion GPS, the firm that Hillary Clinton paid to fund the dossier.

Then Super Agent Peter Strok and lover Lisa Page after giving the white glove treatment to HRC campaign on the emails code name "Mid Year Review" open up a counterintelligence investigation called "CrossFire Hurricane" based off Russia lies and propaganda.

Jim Comey and the rest of these people need to go to jail for life.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Trump is definitely dangerous. He is extremely polarizing*, to the point that it is tearing the nation, as a tribe, apart psychologically and drives people to the extremes. Say what you will, but you are all one country. Look at the politics over the last two years. You'd think it was the end of the U.S. way of life when he gives speeches at his rallies. He plays on this. He is bad for U.S. soft power, chain of command, he could potentially undo years of growth in environmental benefits, and so on.

You may think Trump is the best option right now, sure, but you don't have to be a radical leftist to see that Trump is dangerous. P.S. Trump being dangerous doesn't mean Hilary is less dangerous or whatever possible tangent that might get brought up.

*A lot of recent leaders, together with the media, contribute to this. It is very unsightly. They treat politics like sports teams. This has a net negative on the society as a whole. The U.S. is always strongest when it's the us in the us vs. them is the U.S. as a whole.

You have to be a radical leftist to see Trump as being as dangerous as some see him. No, he's not gonna destroy the country, no he's not destroying our way of life. No, he's not destroying democracy.

And anyone disappointed over Mueller finding Trump didn't collude is a deranged little leftie indeed.

BrolyBlack
Like Rob and company. Rob doesn’t even want to post here lol

Eon Blue

Surtur
And btw any leftist who is gonna cry over the word "exonerate" being used, okay...fine: you lost. Does that simplify it? You lost. Yugely.

Emperordmb

Emperordmb
Trump is the symptom rather than the cause of a divide that has been developing for a while now.

Eon Blue
Trump is exactly what America needed at the time as an inflated caricature of national reflection.

Surtur
Hands up don't shoot

Trump's a russian agent

Covington kids attacked an elderly veteran

Jussie Smollet was attacked by racist Trumpers

Lol

mike brown
The national emergency thing is actually a pretty dangerous precedent. You all would be losing your shit if Obama had done that. And it's likely that future Presidents will, if it ends up working in the long run.

Silent Master
You mean, if Obama declared a national emergency?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by mike brown
The national emergency thing is actually a pretty dangerous precedent. You all would be losing your shit if Obama had done that. And it's likely that future Presidents will, if it ends up working in the long run.

nobody wants this, but the genie is out of the bottle now. Frivolous campaign-based national emergencies are a thing now.

mike brown
Originally posted by Silent Master
You mean, if Obama declared a national emergency? If he used it as a way to get funding for a project Congress explicitly rejected. It's never been done like this.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nobody wants this, but the genie is out of the bottle now. Frivolous campaign-based national emergencies are a thing now. some people want it when it is convenient for their side. That's the dangerous part. The role of the president is gradually becoming more powerful and as a result more autocratic.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
Hands up don't shoot

Trump's a russian agent

Covington kids attacked an elderly veteran

Jussie Smollet was attacked by racist Trumpers

Lol

These hoaxes libtards still believe in.

mike brown
@ Broly people don't want to believe he won legitimately cause they want him out of office. That's not really as dangerous as being ok with abusing power though Imo though it is counter productive and like I said I hope we can move on. I was just pointing out that you don't have to be a radical leftist to see him as dangerous.

BrolyBlack

Archaeopteryx
He's actually governed as a centrist.

Also, how is he dangerous?

He is a climate change denier, that is dangerous. His tax cuts have not helped the economy and have increased the national debt dramatically. He has fanned the flames of racism with his anti immigrant rhetoric further dividing this country. While his tariffs may appear to be for the working classes they have done little to nothing to bring blue collar jobs back and have had a devastating effect on already strapped US farmers.

A centrist? I just don't see it

Surtur
xyaA3oAwXBM

It's a long video, but the opening 2-3 minutes shows a hilarious montage of all these people going on about collusion.

dadudemon
xyaA3oAwXBM

It's a long video, but the opening 2-3 minutes shows a hilarious montage of all these people going on about collusion.

I can't wait to watch this. I'm existed about it. lol

Surtur
Jerry Nadler Gets Angry After Being Called A 'Loser' At Press Conference

laughing

mike brown
He's misusing the national emergency act to pursue a campaign promise. That's not why that power exists. There is no clear and immenent threat on the border, and immigration rates have actually declined. A national emergency is something like Katrina where you need an immediate response to address a sudden catastrophe you weren't prepared for. The precedent Trump is setting is that if you can't get your agenda passed through Congress you can just bypass the democratic system and reallocate funds based on a trumped up emergency. This is the kind of thing that you see in third world banana republics and dictatorships. I honestly think if you don't see the problem here it is you who are blinded by partisan loyalty.

Surtur
Lmao. I can't take it. Trump released a youtube video just today. I'm not kidding:

COLLUSION HOAX!

z0A4yvTAwTg

laughing

"Text 'witchhunt' to 88022"

LOL!

Emperordmb
YES

dadudemon
Lmao. I can't take it. Trump released a youtube video just today. I'm not kidding:

COLLUSION HOAX!

z0A4yvTAwTg

laughing

"Text 'witchhunt' to 88022"

LOL!

I don't want to be on a list. I'm not texting any Russian bot-nets.

Surtur
I wanna remind people that...journalists actually won pulitzers over their russia collusion coverage lol.

BrolyBlack
Has Mueller or any of the lawyers that were working for him come forward and said Barr is lying about the report?

Surtur
Has Mueller or any of the lawyers that were working for him come forward and said Barr is lying about the report?

Nope. If they were willing to make a comment to correct the buzzfeed story it is hard to believe they would stay silent if Barr and Rosenstein were misrepresenting the report.

Rosenstein isn't Trump's biggest fan and he was supposed to have left his position by now but he decided to stay on for a little extra time. IMO it was so he could go over the report with Barr. So I don't think he'd let Barr lie.

BrolyBlack
Tard looks even more dumb now for not accepting the report. When the full report comes out he still won’t accept it.

JosephBrown
This was fully expectable

Silent Master
I like how the far left nutjobs cling to part of the summary, but demand to see the entire report before accepting the other.

IOW, obvious double standard is obvious.

snowdragon
I like how the far left nutjobs cling to part of the summary, but demand to see the entire report before accepting the other.

Take the Kavanaugh hearing, no evidence to support claims made about him, stirred an entire movement.

Summary statement from a 2 plus year investigation and it's can't be real cuz feelings.......yeah and apparently Mueller is ok with the statements made about the outcome because he hasn't come forward to make sure corrections need to be made as occurred with Buzzfeed in the past.

Surtur

Bingo. And for some reason they usually leave out the fact Rosenstein was involved in the decision. They just scream about Barr, because if they do that they can just go "well he doesn't think a president should be indicted". That narrative falls apart if you include the fact Rosenstein was there as a sort of counter balance to Barr.

Surtur
AG Barr Tells Congress to Expect Mueller Report By Mid-April

There is zero grounds to whine over this. This investigation carried on for 2 years, there is no good reason they can't wait 2 weeks.

BrolyBlack

mike brown
That's good news. Will be interesting to see what's in it, and like I said if there's nothing it will be a huge victory for Trump as well as an excuse for why he wasn't able to get more done.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by mike brown
That's good news. Will be interesting to see what's in it

oh that's easy, just look at the michael flynn memo for a taste

https://i.imgur.com/Y7fffqJl.png

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oh that's easy, just look at the michael flynn memo for a taste

https://i.imgur.com/Y7fffqJl.png

This would be hilarious.

Badabing
fZ8MZrH2nwU

Emperordmb
The age of men is over, the age of the meme has come

SquallX
Originally posted by Badabing
fZ8MZrH2nwU

laughing

This is the greatest Trump meme of all time. Nothing can ever beat this. Nothing!

Surtur
fZ8MZrH2nwU

Spot on.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/28EMFZ5.jpg

dadudemon
fZ8MZrH2nwU

This is barely above the quality of the old 2005 Ebaum's stuff.

In some ways, the internet hasn't changed in about 15 years.

Also, why did he hurt Mueller? Vid needs to be redone with someone else's face instead of Muellers on Zod.

Surtur
Byron York: In subpoena fight, Trump lawyer told Mueller: 'You want to do it, you've got yourself a war'

laughing

Robtard
"Our Superman".

Tells you right there the functioning state of the typical Trumper mind. *shudders*

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon

Also, why did he hurt Mueller? Vid needs to be redone with someone else's face instead of Muellers on Zod.

Trump has been smearing Mueller for almost two years when Muelller was just doing the job set before him. The marching orders that Mueller is some kind of criminal are permanently stuck in the Trumper psyche, unless Trump issues new orders to the contrary.

BrolyBlack
Is rob still posting bullshit as usual? Just anything he can to sound smart?

Eon Blue
Is rob still posting bullshit as usual? Just anything he can to sound smart?

thumb up

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Robtard
"Our Superman".

Tells you right there the functioning state of the typical Trumper mind. *shudders*

Deal with it, whiny crybaby.

Surtur
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Deal with it, whiny crybaby.

laughing

BrolyBlack
Trump has been smearing Mueller for almost two years when Muelller was just doing the job set before him. The marching orders that Mueller is some kind of criminal are permanently stuck in the Trumper psyche, unless Trump issues new orders to the contrary.

Cripes. Just stop talking for once, the more you talk the more dumb you look.

Surtur
Vox: Our 'Emotional Devastation' Over Trump Winning The Election Drove Us So Insane, We Believed The Russia Collusion Story

Poor leftists laughing

BrolyBlack
Sounds like robtarded

Surtur
Sounds like robtarded

They didn't get Trump on collusion, but fear not...a dude is releasing a book about how Trump cheats at golf. I'm not even kidding.

Robtard
'Your Superman' will save you, fear not, Trumpers.

Surtur
'Your Superman' will save you, fear not, Trumpers.

This road? I'd turn off of it, now:

MSNBC host shows Obama as Superman, cape and all

What I'm hoping is you do not turn off this road and in fact continue to get triggered thumb up

BrolyBlack

Surtur
https://superman.fandom.com/wiki/Calvin_Ellis

Lol

Liberals were so obsessed with Obama they actually based an alternate version of Superman on him.

But oh shit someone edited a clip from Superman 2 with Trump, oh the humanity.

Robtard
This road? I'd turn off of it, now:

MSNBC host shows Obama as Superman, cape and all

What I'm hoping is you do not turn off this road and in fact continue to get triggered thumb up

^ Meltdown

Surtur
^ Meltdown

^Projection

BrolyBlack
^ Meltdown

Hows that collusion going pussy boysmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.