Full Mueller Report Leaked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

BrolyBlack
Special Counsel: No Collusion or Obstruction by the President or his Campaignlaughing out loud

Man this has got to sting like a mother ****er.

Surtur
1-800-273-8255

Suicide hotline number for anyone who may need it. Don't kill yourself and deprive the world of your tears.

dadudemon
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

This is super funny. I saw the meltdowns on CNN when I was at the gym. I love it.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by dadudemon
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

This is super funny. I saw the meltdowns on CNN when I was at the gym. I love it. What'd you bench?

dadudemon
Originally posted by One Big Mob
What'd you bench?

225lbs

I don't do ego lifting.

BackFire
I have never tried bench pressing.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
I have never tried bench pressing.

When you get strong, it's just an accident waiting to happen. Rotator Cuff injuries, pec tears, etc.

Never lift for Ego. It's a great way to vary up the lifting routine as long as you keep it moderately light. I am unsure if I will go above 225. At one point, I was able to do it 22 times. I'll try to work my way back to 20 reps. But that's as far as I think most people should take it because of the risk of injury. It's not as safe as say, squats.

One Big Mob
20 reps in a set? Jesus. Do you feel like you're growing doing that so far under your max? I'm working my way up to 315 for 7-8 reps and if I don't eat enough I perform like I just lost my ejaculate nutrition. 2 plates for retarded amount of reps seems interesting though, ngl.

BackFire
When you get strong, it's just an accident waiting to happen. Rotator Cuff injuries, pec tears, etc.

Never lift for Ego. It's a great way to vary up the lifting routine as long as you keep it moderately light. I am unsure if I will go above 225. At one point, I was able to do it 22 times. I'll try to work my way back to 20 reps. But that's as far as I think most people should take it because of the risk of injury. It's not as safe as say, squats.

I do pushups instead, seems good enough for me.

BrolyBlack
Pushups are all you need.

dadudemon
I do pushups instead, seems good enough for me.

At your size? That's a good "benchpress" just doing pushups. You're going to get a good workout just doing pushups. Us normal sized "shrimps" have to use weights.

BackFire
At your size? That's a good "benchpress" just doing pushups. You're going to get a good workout just doing pushups. Us normal sized "shrimps" have to use weights.

So you're saying I should gain weight?

Actually, in case anyone is interested, I've lost about 20 pounds over the last 2 1/2 months. Celebrate.

carthage
I feel like someone should check on Robtard

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud indeed

Putinbot1

Very true

Never lift for Ego.

Exactly, lift to impress the girls instead! confused

SquallX

snowdragon
So you're saying I should gain weight?

Actually, in case anyone is interested, I've lost about 20 pounds over the last 2 1/2 months. Celebrate.

Good job mansmile

That's called a warmup 225x20 wink

I'd bet that Trump would be able to bench 225 if you dangled some fast food over his mouth as he tried to lift the weight laughing

SquallX
Trump would be like, I am the greatest bench presser of all time.

BrolyBlack
He just bench pressed the full weight of the federal government for 2 years from a hoax. I would say he is.

dadudemon

dadudemon
Damn dirty posting break:

Yes, I know you're joking, SquallX.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.