Adam has everyone fooled, he's not actually a good person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
So I asked Adam today how that collusion was going and he says "Hows raising someone else's child." Meaning it as an insult.

Just goes to show you Adams social concern and, do good to other people etc, is just full of crap.

The guy is a fraud. Attacking me over helping raise a kid without a father.

Disgusting

Emperordmb

BrolyBlack
Yes AdamPOE, He's an awful person. Disgusting.

dadudemon
What's wrong with raising someone else's kid if the other parent is out of the picture?

There's far too many single parents because too many adults are babies who are too selfish to make relationships work.

Single motherhood is among the most dangerous things to ever happen to humans. By the science.

For every kid that can get a second parent, that's a kid that has far less of a chance of having terrible outcomes. That's a kid that will grow up, much more probabilistically, into a productive adult. We should be happy about that.

Thanks, Supra, for keeping one less kid from becoming a drain on my tax dollars. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dadudemon
What's wrong with raising someone else's kid if the other parent is out of the picture?

There's far too many single parents because too many adults are babies who are too selfish to make relationships work.

Single motherhood is among the most dangerous things to ever happen to humans. By the science.

For every kid that can get a second parent, that's a kid that has far less of a chance of having terrible outcomes. That's a kid that will grow up, much more probabilistically, into a productive adult. We should be happy about that.

Thanks, Supra, for keeping one less kid from becoming a drain on my tax dollars. thumb up

Seriously. Single motherhood is f*cking terrible.

IYO, is women entering the workforce and being able to earn a paycheque and vote, commensurating the increase in social safety nets for single mothers, a damaging thing to the working class of the West? I am also taking into account the effect on wages with the sudden influx of economically viable tax-paying workers. I don't know if it is a causation, but there is definitely a strong correlation with the inability of a single earner being able to support a household with women entering the workforce. And the decrease in marriages, increase in divorces, and decrease in happiness in women and men.

I am talking from a purely data-driven point of view. Talent is so rare, and our lives are so short, we should try and give every human being the right to become an economically productive, and functioning member of society to live out their dreams.

This seems almost like an individual vs. collective argument.

Too bad human beings are so shit with positions of power and terrified of change. Men or Women can't be trusted having economic power over the other gender and keep everyone happy. Although, data suggests a majority were happy vs. now.

I recently learned, that there is no biological imperative for sexism (Unlike racism). I'm talking about classic sexism. So this war between the sexes that is currently ongoing almost seems manufactured. Fracture the working class. Being a stay at home mom is seen as a problematic choice by some. Which I don't really understand why. The older I get, the more I read, the more data I examine, the more I'm starting to realize that either there is a major conspiracy or more likely, the system that created the golden age of the West was so fragile, so goddamn unlikely, that changes are made to it at our own peril. And humans tend to take things for granted and be rash.

Thoughts? I wouldn't broach such a subject with anyone but yourself, because you'll have no problem tearing me apart if my facts are incorrect and won't get emotional about the topic.

BackFire
I was about to close this thread but it seems a viable discussion about single parenthood has spawned, so I will leave it open. In the future, please do not make threads targeting specific members in such a way.

BrolyBlack

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So I asked Adam today how that collusion was going and he says "Hows raising someone else's child." Meaning it as an insult.

Just goes to show you Adams social concern and, do good to other people etc, is just full of crap.

Disgusting

Well we may disagree on Supes & CM but yeah I've been raising a kid since he was born & I'm not his biological father either.

I call him son & he calls me dad & that's all that matters.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Well we may disagree on Supes & CM but yeah I've been raising a kid since he was born & I'm not his biological father either.

I call him son & he calls me dad & that's all that matters.

Good on you. And good for you and for him.

Surtur

Disgusting

Remember when Adam was so deranged he said it was sexist for a father to give the bride away at a wedding?

Eon Blue
Adam strikes me as a very extreme individual that harbors delusional and hateful thoughts in his heart of hearts.

Bentley
Historically prosperity leads to bigger rights. At the height of its power the Roman Empire gave women the right to own property, which was never allowed before. If you stay in an stable society for a longtime new needs will arise and demands will eventually make their way into mainstream needs.

You have a problem of inferior jobs and less pay for women and at the same time they are the ones who mostly handle single-parent-homes. They also have a montly expense of paying for tampons and sh_t, because it's not like they could do without. These are legitimate problems for modest households. Such needs in my opinion have little to do with sex wars, that kind of concept is more about holding social hard power instead of soft power.

Now, there are other feminist issues like sexual shaming that I would actually consider legitimate. For this I will use the example of French ghettos: one 13 year old gets filmed into a sex scene with a consensual partner and the video gets leaked. Her life is over, the ghetto will make her a pariah. Then you have violence over females, also terrible in ghettos where women can't/won't get out from. Sexual violence is ridiculous too.

In a bunch of legitimate complains that feminism carries and that are relevant for poor women, we overcommunicate on the middle class version of the issues and the power struggles from a few Rich Women. The richest people in the planet might be all men, but to be fair I'm not sure if people should even be that rich in a perfect world, so indulging females in there is awesr

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Bentley
Historically prosperity leads to bigger rights. At the height of its power the Roman Empire gave women the right to own property, which was never allowed before. If you stay in an stable society for a longtime new needs will arise and demands will eventually make their way into mainstream needs.

You have a problem of inferior jobs and less pay for women and at the same time they are the ones who mostly handle single-parent-homes. They also have a montly expense of paying for tampons and sh_t, because it's not like they could do without. These are legitimate problems for modest households. Such needs in my opinion have little to do with sex wars, that kind of concept is more about holding social hard power instead of soft power.

Now, there are other feminist issues like sexual shaming that I would actually consider legitimate. For this I will use the example of French ghettos: one 13 year old gets filmed into a sex scene with a consensual partner and the video gets leaked. Her life is over, the ghetto will make her a pariah. Then you have violence over females, also terrible in ghettos where women can't/won't get out from. Sexual violence is ridiculous too.

In a bunch of legitimate complains that feminism carries and that are relevant for poor women, we overcommunicate on the middle class version of the issues and the power struggles from a few Rich Women. The richest people in the planet might be all men, but to be fair I'm not sure if people should even be that rich in a perfect world, so indulging females in there is awesr

France seems like a shitty place to live. No thanks.

Putinbot1
So you tried to provoke him and he said something nasty Broly.

Bentley
Originally posted by Eon Blue
France seems like a shitty place to live. No thanks.

One of the most racist countries in the World thumb up

But hey, imagine being in a racist country without proper healthcare for its population shifty

Silent Master
One of the most racist countries in the World thumb up

But hey, imagine being in a racist country without proper healthcare for its population shifty

Venezuela?

cdtm
Adam's no less of a good person than I am.

Or you are, buddy. Or were you trying to initiate a friendly conversation with that pm?

Bashar Teg
*than

cdtm
Fixed.

And I know the difference, is the sad thing. Still slips through, unless I actually think about it..

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
She's ******** great, thanks for asking mate.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
She's certainly five star thumb up cheers!

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Seriously. Single motherhood is f*cking terrible.

IYO, is women entering the workforce and being able to earn a paycheque and vote, commensurating the increase in social safety nets for single mothers, a damaging thing to the working class of the West? I am also taking into account the effect on wages with the sudden influx of economically viable tax-paying workers. I don't know if it is a causation, but there is definitely a strong correlation with the inability of a single earner being able to support a household with women entering the workforce. And the decrease in marriages, increase in divorces, and decrease in happiness in women and men.

I am talking from a purely data-driven point of view. Talent is so rare, and our lives are so short, we should try and give every human being the right to become an economically productive, and functioning member of society to live out their dreams.

This seems almost like an individual vs. collective argument.

Too bad human beings are so shit with positions of power and terrified of change. Men or Women can't be trusted having economic power over the other gender and keep everyone happy. Although, data suggests a majority were happy vs. now.

I recently learned, that there is no biological imperative for sexism (Unlike racism). I'm talking about classic sexism. So this war between the sexes that is currently ongoing almost seems manufactured. Fracture the working class. Being a stay at home mom is seen as a problematic choice by some. Which I don't really understand why. The older I get, the more I read, the more data I examine, the more I'm starting to realize that either there is a major conspiracy or more likely, the system that created the golden age of the West was so fragile, so goddamn unlikely, that changes are made to it at our own peril. And humans tend to take things for granted and be rash.

Thoughts? I wouldn't broach such a subject with anyone but yourself, because you'll have no problem tearing me apart if my facts are incorrect and won't get emotional about the topic.

You're mostly correct.

Funnily enough, the limited information we have on properly conducted Universal Basic Incomes resulted in LESS single-motherhood. It's because women were less likely to enter into relationships. Something about having a stable income resulted in more conservative relationship choices.

And you're not the only one to think that the women's liberation movement had the unintended consequence of creating single motherhood. All of the privileges but not of the responsibility of that liberation is what we have now.

You can't just liberate women in Western society but have no social safety nets for them. We need universal healthcare and a UBI (Fair Tax plan has this). You'd see far less single mothers. And that means much better outcomes for children.

Guess what? Same exact reasons exist for Black Americans. We went from 97% dollar to dollar parity between working age black men vs. working age white men in 1905 to something like 55%. That was specifically due to the Civil Right Movement. That's what the CRM got us: poorer, less-educated, less-functional, black people. You can't liberate a demographic but not take responsibility for post-liberation.

Many people would say my positions are racist and sexist. But the facts are indisputable. They are not even controversial in the psychology, criminology, and sociology circles. Becomes morons keep calling out these things as sexist and racist, we are unable to have true dialogue about them. And that means we cannot make progress.

BrolyBlack
DDM what are your thoughts on what I said to Putin. And why is he giving Adam a pass.

Bentley
Originally posted by Silent Master
Venezuela?

I'll allow this reply!

Bentley
Your facts need to become more politically correct DDM biscuits

dadudemon
You're mostly correct.

Funnily enough, the limited information we have on properly conducted Universal Basic Incomes resulted in LESS single-motherhood. It's because women were less likely to enter into relationships. Something about having a stable income resulted in more conservative relationship choices.

And you're not the only one to think that the women's liberation movement had the unintended consequence of creating single motherhood. All of the privileges but none of the responsibility of that liberation is what we have now.

You can't just liberate women in Western society but have no social safety nets for them. We need universal healthcare and a UBI (Fair Tax plan has this). You'd see far less single mothers. And that means much better outcomes for children.

Guess what? Same exact reasons exist for Black Americans. We went from 97% dollar to dollar parity between working age black men vs. working age white men in 1905 to something like 55% at present. That was specifically due to the Civil Rights Movement. That's what the CRM got us: poorer, less-educated, less-functional, black people. You can't liberate a demographic but not take responsibility for post-liberation.

Many people would say my positions are racist and sexist. But the facts are indisputable. They are not even controversial in the psychology, criminology, and sociology circles. Because morons keep calling out these things as sexist and racist, we are unable to have true dialogue about them. And that means we cannot make progress.

Corrected some of the mistakes in my post. I wish I could edit after 15 minutes.

ArtificialGlory
He called you a cuck. Fighting words, man.

Adam_PoE

Disgusting

My own thread, dedicated to me? I am honored!

But I suppose I did not leave you much of an alternative, since I blocked you for sending me unsolicited and harassing private messages.

Tell me, what is it like being a literal cuck?

Adam_PoE

BrolyBlack
Big Lie, I said "Hows the collusion going." I sent you one messagelaughing out loud

Your just a delusional vindictive toxic human being and a pile of human waste.

Robtard

BrolyBlack
You literally reply to every post I make. You post here more than I do, how am I more unhinged than you are? You post on average 90 times per day.

mike brown
Around here if a girl has a couple kids with her they say she's got "fleas." I respect being a stepparent if you do it right. A lot of step parents are shit though since they aren't as invested as they should be in the kids.

mike brown
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
My own thread, dedicated to me? I am honored!

But I suppose I did not leave you much of an alternative, since I blocked you for sending me unsolicited and harassing private messages.

Tell me, what is it like being a literal cuck? that's not what cuck means

BrolyBlack
Cuck : a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).

He should be looking at himselflaughing out loud

One Big Mob
Couple questions:

What color is the kid, and is there more than one?

BrolyBlack
Why does it matter what color the kid is? No there isn't more than one.

Putinbot1
I respect Broly's kindness to a single mum he clearly loves.

However this is a reply from a rightist on a similar issue.

She's a single mom. If she can't stay with the natural dad what makes you think she will stay with you and not cuck you on the side?

Remember: women and men are NOT equal. We don't think the same. Women don't weigh benefits and see you as a provider for her child and that will suddenly give her loyalty. **** no! Commitment and loyalty are part of what men provide. You think with logic and live in a rational world. They react to emotions and live in an irrational world.

You're really new here?

BrolyBlack
Coming from the guy on his third marriage

Bentley
Guys, be nice to each other for once.

NemeBro
Supra, buddy, if you sent me an unsolicited PM with the intent to denigrate or pick a fight with me I would have said far worse than indicate you are a cuck, which you technically aren't as far as I know, since the child was not conceived while you were with her, correct? Furthermore, you are not unknowingly raising it as your own. You're just a stepdad, right? And there's nothing wrong with that.

Adam said that to get under your skin, and this heated response has informed him that it worked.

Food for thought bud.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Coming from the guy on his third marriage Yeah, Ibrelybon other guys to bring up my kids. thumb up

BrolyBlack
A guy who cant take care of his own kids is a deadbeat.

One Big Mob
What if the two stories are connected, and it's Whirly's child?

http://www.dohiy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/homer-thinking.png

Putinbot1
A guy who cant take care of his own kids is a deadbeat. I pay, and see them sometimes, two went to college and one isn'told enough.

BrolyBlack
I wasnt talking about you

Putinbot1
Originally posted by One Big Mob

http://www.dohiy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/homer-thinking.png no kids with american passports yet. Might happen still got lots of seed left and Chaplain and Scotty were breeding at 80. thumb up

Putinbot1
I wasnt talking about you i'm bang open on what I am, Im a breeder.

dadudemon
Originally posted by One Big Mob

http://www.dohiy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/homer-thinking.png

lol

The best.

Putinbot1
One didnt make college and is actually a soldier, my dad who was in the army tried to talk him out of it. He's in the Para's.

Putinbot1
lol

The best. was brilliant, bran is a funny ****er! thumb up

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by mike brown
that's not what cuck means

Cuckold derives from cuckoo, a bird that lays its eggs in the nests of other birds.

In evolutionary biology, the term is applied to males who are investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.

BrolyBlack
Nope

jaden_2.0
Spends the last two days calling numerous people retards and morons and complains that someone else isn't a nice person.

👍

Robtard
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

NemeBro
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Spends the last two days calling numerous people retards and morons and complains that someone else isn't a nice person.

👍 thumb up

If you're going to be abrasive and insulting on the reg you need to be able to take it.

BrolyBlack
True, but I never called Adam any names. He regularly calls people phaggots and worse.

All I said was “how’s that collusion.”

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

If you're going to be abrasive and insulting on the reg you need to be able to take it.

But have you considered special rules for his feelings?

BrolyBlack

mike brown
Cuckold derives from cuckoo, a bird that lays its eggs in the nests of other birds.

In evolutionary biology, the term is applied to males who are investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own. well that's something I've never heard. Obviously you know what the term means in common parlance though. By that definition, someone who adopts kids is a cuck?

Bentley
So you've never called Adam names but he cried when you called him a queer.

OK

BrolyBlack
I called him that 2 years ago and he reported me for it and I was banned.

He regularly calls people cuck and phaggots here with Immunity.

Robtard

OK

See? Adam is a terrible person.

mike brown
There is something inherently ironic about a gay man chastising someone for dating a single mom tbh

Eon Blue
Adam strikes me as an insane man that panders to his own cruel delusions. He seems lost in his own hateful rhetoric.

Adam_PoE

OK

The funny thing is that I did not report this, nor do I know who did. But he is convinced it was me, because I was the target of his antigay insults, and he got his hand slapped by a moderator for it. It is another case of him being Hector Projector. He smashes the report button at every perceived insult, so he is convinced that everyone else is doing it too. It is totally juvenile.

Surtur

BrolyBlack

Robtard
The funny thing is that I did not report this, nor do I know who did. But he is convinced it was me, because I was the target of his antigay insults, and he got his hand slapped by a moderator for it. It is another case of him being Hector Projector. He smashes the report button at every perceived insult, so he is convinced that everyone else is doing it too. It is totally juvenile.

IIRC, he wasn't banned explicitly for his anti-gay rhetoric. That was just the icing on the top of him getting crazier and crazier with each passing day as he usually does and the Mods had enough of him again.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by mike brown
There is something inherently ironic about a gay man chastising someone for dating a single mom tbh

Shows what you know.

https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--uLLgarvx--/t_Preview/b_rgb:191919,c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1526127143/production/designs/2679112_0.jpg

BrolyBlack
Keep pressing the report button buddysmile

mike brown
Shows what you know.

https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--uLLgarvx--/t_Preview/b_rgb:191919,c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1526127143/production/designs/2679112_0.jpg I'm not doubting your ability to mock single moms. I'm just saying it is funny that you are taking the approach that is usually associated with a more conservative and let's say "family values" oriented pov.

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Adam strikes me as an insane man that panders to his own cruel delusions. He seems lost in his own hateful rhetoric.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
Dude has called other people phaggots, which makes it funny. Even if it wasn't him who cried, whoever did just looks like an uninformed phaggot too.

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
I'm at work procrastinating the detailed report on Remediation efforts against the org's directory services. WEEEEE!

BrolyBlack
You still suck thumb up

Robtard
I'm at work procrastinating the detailed report on Remediation efforts against the org's directory services. WEEEEE!

Reported

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Robtard
Reported

Reported for being reported.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You're mostly correct.

And you're not the only one to think that the women's liberation movement had the unintended consequence of creating single motherhood. All of the privileges but not of the responsibility of that liberation is what we have now.

Guess what? Same exact reasons exist for Black Americans. We went from 97% dollar to dollar parity between working age black men vs. working age white men in 1905 to something like 55%. That was specifically due to the Civil Right Movement. That's what the CRM got us: poorer, less-educated, less-functional, black people. You can't liberate a demographic but not take responsibility for post-liberation.

Many people would say my positions are racist and sexist. But the facts are indisputable. They are not even controversial in the psychology, criminology, and sociology circles. Becomes morons keep calling out these things as sexist and racist, we are unable to have true dialogue about them. And that means we cannot make progress.

Thank you for your response.

This adds an interesting perspective and something I never considered: More work needs to be done in Post-Liberation. Human beings seem to do poorly with unstructured freedom juxtaposed with less support.

I did not know that about the dollar parity of African Americans. Thank you very much. Would you mind exchanging emails over DMs? I would enjoy maintaining contact even if something happened to the site.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Shows what you know.

https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--uLLgarvx--/t_Preview/b_rgb:191919,c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1526127143/production/designs/2679112_0.jpg

laughing out loud

Putinbot1
You still suck thumb up read that wrong...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.