Nightcrawler FanClub

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I have some spare webspace on one of my sites - should I start a Nightcrawler fanclub?

Would anyone here like to join?

Does nyone have any ideas?

Skittles19
I think you should, Nightcrawler is a great original character.. and is very deserving of a fanclub.. or at least a little fansite

NightcrawlerFan
he sure is....nightcrawler is great!smile

Laura
Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! Nightcrawler! You must definitely have a nightcrawler fanclub! I'd be the first to join!!!!!! Do it Do it Do it!!!!!!!!!!

NightcrawlerX
Nightcrawler is the COOOOLEST! big grin

NightcrawlerX
Nightcrawler Should definitely have a fanclub! He's got the coolest look, the coolest powers, and the coolest background.

Nighty101
I love Nightcrawler. He is a great inspiration. I would put a Biography on there and maybe some funny quotes. I have some really good ones -

Red King: "I'm rich... And powerful... And in love.....And I will destroy you..!"
Nightcrawler: "Love makes you want to stab people? That isn't love. That's brain damage. Though I do understand your confusion between the two, some days."

"If I had a normal life I'd quite cheerfully go mad and fall over right now"

Cyclops: Looks like it's open season on mutants again. How do you feel, Nightcrawler?
N: Black and blue all over. But I'm that, anyway.

(Kurt attacks the guards)
Guard: "Intruder! Some sort of demon!"
Kurt: *while kicking their collective butts* "What a horrible thing to say! Words hurt, fella. Try to show a little compassion!"

IF you want any more just ask me and I can give you a few.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.