What time do you get up in the morning?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
I get up at 5:50 am everyday and have for 25 years except weekends.

jaden_2.0
Depends. At the moment I work exclusively late shifts because it allows me to go to the gym at midnight when there's no one there. I spend an hour there then do a 5 mile run so get home at about 2am. So sometimes I'm not getting to sleep til 6am. At other times I've worked from 5:30am so had to be up at 4.

walshy
I get up when I want, except on Wednesdays where I get rudely awaken by the dustmen

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Depends. At the moment I work exclusively late shifts because it allows me to go to the gym at midnight when there's no one there. I spend an hour there then do a 5 mile run so get home at about 2am. So sometimes I'm not getting to sleep til 6am. At other times I've worked from 5:30am so had to be up at 4. nice to know you still train big boy thumb upOriginally posted by walshy
I get up when I want, except on Wednesdays where I get rudely awaken by the dustmen Parklife!

The dirty pigeons, luv a bit of it.

Robtard
Usually 6:30 am

carthage
7-9 AM

Impediment
0430 on most work days.

0800 on my weekends/days off.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Putinbot1
nice to know you still train big boy thumb up Parklife!

A recent state of affairs. Still. Doubled my lifts since January and lost 29lbs as well. Got a completely wrecked shoulder and an even worse right lat and intercostal injury neither of which will heal properly without surgery so I'll never get back to where I was. I'm also not 24 anymore. 😂

ares834
Around 8 on weekdays. No set time on weekends (or days off).

BrolyBlack
6am on workdays, whenever on weekends.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
A recent state of affairs. Still. Doubled my lifts since January and lost 29lbs as well. Got a completely wrecked shoulder and an even worse right lat and intercostal injury neither of which will heal properly without surgery so I'll never get back to where I was. I'm also not 24 anymore. 😂 This is true, wear and tear builds up. I do suggest surgery; i had a hernia sorted five years ago. Glad your training is on the right track thumb up

SquallX
Wake up at 0500, hit the gym for 30, shower, then head to work at 0600. Monday through Friday, field duty not included.

Raptor22
Same as Squall except replace gym with drop a deuce

Eon Blue

TheIndyJedi
Weekdays? 6:00am-6:30am
Weekends? 9:00am-11:00am

Emperordmb
My sleep schedule is inconsistent as all ****

dadudemon
4:30-8, depending on the meetings I have scheduled that day and how late I was up the night before. Usually 6:30.

Patient_Leech
Usually between 5:30 or 6:00 am for work.

If it's not a work day usually between 6:00 and 7:00, only occasionally a little later than that. But it's rare that I can sleep much later than that.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I get up at 5:50 am everyday and have for 25 years except weekends.

4:30-5:00 am

Shortly thereafter I wake up mah kid and we work out for 30 minutes in circuit style training.

gold slorg
11:00-11:30

long live no work schedule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.