Obama is the New Nixon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Who would have thought that it was heading to Trump looking like Nixon, and now its Obama who ended up being Nixon

We all know what Nixon did, and now we know what Obama did. He weaponized his administration against a political opponent running for president.

It's clear from the Page/Strok texts the white house knew what was going on. The Trump campaign was under surveillance, the FBI placed informants in the Trump campaign to frame Donald Trump for a crime of Treason, but the only Treason here is now on the left.

The question is what are we going to do about it?

jaden_2.0
Make threads on an almost defunct forum is definitely the way to go. I suggest more of that. 👍

BrolyBlack
Clearly this place was important to you that you asked to be perm banned, then came backlaughing out loud

Eon Blue
Obama was terrible for the country. Far worse than Trump.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Clearly this place was important to you that you asked to be perm banned, then came backlaughing out loud

Defunct forums are best used for having a laugh and not taking things seriously.

As opposed to trying to start campaigns to get politicians jailed.

BrolyBlack
You think I am trying to start a campaign here?

I noticed you have been pretty silent on the no collusion muller conclusion.

jaden_2.0
You think I am trying to start a campaign here?

Seems that way from...

Odd you would say that given I wrote a reasonably long post about it that you agreed with.

You are correct, I feel sad for the people that have become so deranged that they actually hope Trump committed Treason. Its a good day for America and the Presidency, that did not happened, and it never happened.

I think the special counsel regulation needs to be done away with as this can be used a sword.

Its clear what happened. The bought and paid for Russian dossier was cooked up by Christopher Steel and Sydney Blumenthal. Steel was so intent on Trump never being elected president he did what he could.

So he cooked up the dossier, McCain got wind of it, flew his aid to U.K. on a private jet to get the report. He handed it to FBI, knowing it was full of crap.

That is what started the FISA warrents on Carter Page (who was never indicted for a single crime)

Bruce Ohr who's wife Nelly Ohr, worked at Fusion GPS, the firm that Hillary Clinton paid to fund the dossier.

Then Super Agent Peter Strok and lover Lisa Page after giving the white glove treatment to HRC campaign on the emails code name "Mid Year Review" open up a counterintelligence investigation called "CrossFire Hurricane" based off Russia lies and propaganda.

Jim Comey and the rest of these people need to go to jail for life.

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.