Liberals that believed the Russian Hoax actually the enemy of America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
The Obama administration aided by the Clintons cooked this shit up and no one on the left wants to come to terms with this.

Surtur
I'll add: any piece of shit disappointed over Mueller's finding is the enemy too.

BrolyBlack
We had to listen to this crap 24/7 for 2 years. Nothing but lies. Over 500,000 false news articles written, over 800,000 hours on TV.

Patient_Leech
No, journalists and reputable news media are the enemy of America. Per Don Trump. Duh.

BrolyBlack
Correct and the idiots who believe them

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
No, journalists and reputable news media are the enemy of America. Per Don Trump. Duh. stick out tongue

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Correct and the idiots who believe them

I see what you did there PL thumb up laughing

Robtard
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing out loud

I’m glad you think your an idiotlaughing out loud

Surtur
No, journalists and reputable news media are the enemy of America. Per Don Trump. Duh.

Could you list the reputable news outlets that got the collusion story correct?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I’m glad you think your an idiotlaughing out loud Broly is bizarro Whirly. thumb up

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Leech if you run out of room in your first post from listing all the reputable outlets that got the collusion story correct: feel free to continue it into a second post if need be.

Robtard
This is post #87809

The Engineer
Progressives are evil.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
Leech if you run out of room in your first post from listing all the reputable outlets that got the collusion story correct: feel free to continue it into a second post if need be.

laughing out loud

Eon Blue

thumb up

dadudemon

haermm

Damn, you and Robtard are on fire this evening with the jokes.

Patient_Leech
Hm.. I don't think it was the news media outlets conducting the investigation into potential collusion. It was Mueller and the FBI, right? detective

snowdragon
Hm.. I don't think it was the news media outlets conducting the investigation into potential collusion. It was Mueller and the FBI, right? detective

The media just took the position that Trump had colluded and even attempted to validate said position by hiring previous "intelligence" officials.

They actually attempted to shake up the system in a way that Russia could only dream off, so if Russia is the USA's geopolitical adversary our media and intelligence services also worked against the interest of the public as well in this instance.

People were drooling over this having a whitewater affect on their careers.

BrolyBlack

Wrong again, they had investigative journalists doing this 24/7 for two years. Many of the evidence the found gave Mueller aid in the investigation.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by snowdragon
The media just took the position that Trump had colluded and even attempted to validate said position by hiring previous "intelligence" officials.

They actually attempted to shake up the system in a way that Russia could only dream off, so if Russia is the USA's geopolitical adversary our media and intelligence services also worked against the interest of the public as well in this instance.

People were drooling over this having a whitewater affect on their careers.

Interesting take.

I honestly have not been following Trump's possible involvement much. But I know there was Russian meddling, with fake internet accounts/ engineered memes etc.

Trump's potential involvement seems to be difficult to prove, but it's definitely weird that he loves Putin so much.

I guess they bond on their desire to kill and stamp out journalists. love

BrolyBlack

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.