Proposal: Partial Moratorium on new threds in the GDF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
With some frantic people making upwards of ten threads a day now in the GDF, most of them having to do with the same thing, it's getting cluttered and silly. I suggest we limit the amount of threads a single poster can make in a single day in the GDF to three, until at least people learn to calm themselves a little.

Ideas on this?

Putinbot1
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! *cries*

Robtard
Just in the GDF, m8

Putinbot1
Actually, on second thoughts I only bump old ones I machievelleinly had strategically placed earlier, good idea Rob. I change my vote.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Actually, on second thoughts I only bump old one I machievelleinly had placed ealier, good idea Rob. I change my vote.

thumb up

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1

BrolyBlack
Not talking about you

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
With some frantic people making upwards of ten threads a day now in the GDF, most of them having to do with the same thing, it's getting cluttered and silly. I suggest we limit the amount of threads a single poster can make in a single day in the GDF to three, until at least people learn to calm themselves a little.

Ideas on this?

Nope. Any other questions?

jaden_2.0
FACK YOU DONT TAKE MOI GANS

I mean threads.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Nope. Any other questions?

Yes: Did you just get out of bed again? FFS, it's well past noon in your shithole part of Chicago, Surt.

Surtur
Yes: Did you just get out of bed again? FFS, it's well past noon in your shithole part of Chicago, Surt.

Post your PM about Eon yet?

Robtard
Post your PM about Eon yet?

HYG, sport:

Ask Eon to post his own PM if you're so desperate to see it. Stop crying to me about it.

Surtur
No nope you did not post it, but you did take a screenshot of the title. Gotcha Rob.

Robtard
Your reading comprehension is getting worse and worse, Surt. Reread what I said, not what you imagined I said.

Putinbot1
Your reading comprehension is getting worse and worse, Surt. Reread what I said, not what you imagined I said. Another reason I've put him on ignore, retardese is not a language I learnt.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Another reason I've put him on ignore, retardese is not a language I learnt.

He asking me to post a PM from Eon to try and get me in one of his imagined clever "gotcha, it doesn't exist!" Surt traps, when Surt knows for a fact it exists as I showed him a screenshot of the timestamp:

https://i.imgur.com/aPjKvYq.gif

If Surt wants to see the contents of the PM so badly, I told him to ask Eon to post it, since Eon's the creator/sender. But he keeps going on an on with the above in broken retard fashion.

Putinbot1
He asking me to post a PM from Eon to try and get me in one of his imagined clever "gotcha, it doesn't exist!" Surt traps, when Surt knows it exist as I showed him a screenshot of the timestamp:

If he wants to see the contents of the PM so badly, I told him to ask Eon to post it, since Eon's the creator/sender. But he keeps going on an on with the above in broken retard fashion. Broken Retard fashion! Never! Surt is a complete Retard!

dadudemon
I voted for the 3rd option. That's what PVS would do. I have the evidence!

Surtur
He asking me to post a PM from Eon to try and get me in one of his imagined clever "gotcha, it doesn't exist!" Surt traps, when Surt knows for a fact it exists as I showed him a screenshot of the timestamp:

If Surt wants to see the contents of the PM so badly, I told him to ask Eon to post it, since Eon's the creator/sender. But he keeps going on an on with the above in broken retard fashion.

I don't want them badly, I enjoy knowing the fact you lied and have no way around it. Good stuff.

Robtard
Yet you keep asking me to post the PM, but you don't want to see it. Right. Right.

ps Just ask Eon to post it, he sent it

Surtur
You brought up PM's, so I asked.

So you lied and trolled, it's okay.

BrolyBlack
Mueller got him

Robtard
You brought up PM's, so I asked.

So you lied and trolled, it's okay.

If you want to see what's in the PM and it's clear you do as it's eating away at you, ask Eon, cos he sent it. End of discussion, kiddo.

Surtur
If you want to see what's in the PM and it's clear you do as it's eating away at you, ask Eon, cos he sent it. End of discussion, kiddo.

Nope, you made the claim. Deal with it.

BrolyBlack
Mueller has been fisting Robtard good

Bashar Teg
ooo another weird project from hangouts that won't be funny? can't wait.

i voted with phagtard's proposal, though i think the proposed allotted # of threads is too strict

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ooo another weird project from hangouts that won't be funny? can't wait.

It's clearly all my doing. I thought of everything. I created specifically to irritate you.

All of us are in the chat now making fun of only you for hours and hours. %2 of us, total.

Robtard
@bash

What number do you proposes then?

BrolyBlack
Mueller has wreked robs mind.

Eon Blue

Mindship

Ideas on this? Hey, why not. If we don't like it, we can change it back.

BrolyBlack
Rob and company has a hard time following their own special rulz

Robtard
Two things proven in this thread:

1) Robtard should go **** himself

2) that having a thread per day limit (for now) in the GDF is a good idea, due to some deranged people who make 10+ threads a day, usually on the same/similar topics

Surtur

2) that having a thread per day limit (for now) in the GDF is a good idea, due to some deranged people who make 10+ threads a day, usually on the same/similar topics

Call out the people who make too many threads on similar topics. Let us see if you can be consistent.

Robtard
Correction, three things proven in this thread, the two above and:

3) Surt get triggered over nigh everything I post; even when it has nothing to do with him

Surtur
Correction, three things proven in this thread, the two above and:

3) Surt get triggered over nigh everything I post; even when it has nothing to do with him

Can't do it, thought so.

Robtard
Another pretend win. Anyhow. My idea would extent to all GDF posters, genius, including myself, though I rarely make threads and when I do it' rarely over two a day. So yeah, you're triggered just because I'm typing, doesn't matter what I type, it trig's you as this post will surely trig you. Get trig'd now, Surt.

Bashar Teg
Robtard should go **** himself

thumb up

BrolyBlack

Forum only lets you make 5 threads every 24 hours, you dumb idiot

Impediment
KMC's limit is twenty threads per day.

That's just too much, man.

BackFire
Zero new threads a day sound good to me.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
KMC's limit is twenty threads per day.

That's just too much, man.

El Oh El :0

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.