Jaden Korr, Kyle Katarn, Corran Horn vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

(I was gonna put Mara Jade on Team 1 instead of Corran Horn but I felt it'd be too heavy on Vader for him to reasonably win)

Who wins?

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

(I was gonna put Mara Jade on Team 1 instead of Corran Horn but I felt it'd be too heavy on Vader for him to reasonably win)

Who wins?

Peak-Kyle Katarn could solo Vader with difficulty.

The other two aren't needed.

Fated Xtasy
*conflicted fanboyism intensifies*

gold slorg
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
Peak-Kyle Katarn could solo Vader with difficulty.

The other two aren't needed.

Underachiever59
Honestly, yeah, Kyle Katarn alone could probably solo Vader, or at least come very close. Jaden Korr and Corran Horn just swing this too heavily in the team's favor.

Jmanghan
You should all feel bad.

Shame on you.

Underachiever59
Don't get me wrong, I freaking love Vader. He's a total powerhouse, with some truly impressive feats. But Kyle Katarn's feats are just insane. Pre-prime Katarn defeated a stronger version of Desann than the version that defeated Luke, several years after the events of RotJ. If RotJ Luke is roughly equal to Vader, Jedi Outcast Luke should be well above Vader. Putting the version of Desann that Luke fought on Vader's level as well. And Katarn killed a nexus-amped version of Desann. Purely by scaling, pre-prime Katarn should be >>>Vader. Of course, scaling isn't an exact science and there's definitely room for error, and context matters a lot, but I still feel this single feat speaks a lot for Katarn's capabilities, and he's got countless other impressive feats to his name.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Underachiever59
Don't get me wrong, I freaking love Vader. He's a total powerhouse, with some truly impressive feats. But Kyle Katarn's feats are just insane. Pre-prime Katarn defeated a stronger version of Desann than the version that defeated Luke, several years after the events of RotJ. If RotJ Luke is roughly equal to Vader, Jedi Outcast Luke should be well above Vader. Putting the version of Desann that Luke fought on Vader's level as well. And Katarn killed a nexus-amped version of Desann. Purely by scaling, pre-prime Katarn should be >>>Vader. Of course, scaling isn't an exact science and there's definitely room for error, and context matters a lot, but I still feel this single feat speaks a lot for Katarn's capabilities, and he's got countless other impressive feats to his name.

thumb up

And neophyte-Kyle Katarn also defeated Jerec - a Dark Jedi who was said to rival Vader in power.

Katarn defeated him as a (very talented) newbie - and all while Jerec was being amped by the souls of countless Jedi.

So Peak-Kyle Katarn would kill Vader with difficulty, but he definitely beats Vader.

Geistalt
^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.