The Hill: Mueller has exposed James Comey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

I Love it.

BrolyBlack
"We've all known for quite some time that Mueller never found any evidence of collusion, obstruction or conspiracy in the Trump campaign. As I've said several times, if he had found any, Mueller's Democratic Party operatives would have leaked it to CNN within five minutes, and it would have been on the air in ten.

Comey has admitted he leaked to the press in order to get Mueller appointed. The entire DOJ/FBI edifice leaked like a screen door in a submarine. If they had found anything, we would have known almost immediately.

The truly dastardly thing about all of this is that it's had its desired effect. The Russians wanted to divide us and, because of people at DOJ/FBI who placed their loyalty to the Democratic Party above their loyalty to the law -- with Democrats on Capitol Hill and the entire left-wing propaganda machine running full tilt, from Buzzflash & CNN to MSNBC & The New York Times -- it worked like a charm.

Accept responsibility. Every Democrat on Capitol Hill, and every so-called "journalist" who bought into this garbage and amplified it, should hang their heads in shame."
Bryan Hinnen

Surtur
Check out Comey's tweets sometimes, especially when he posts pictures of himself staring wistfully into the horizon or some shit.

He posted a pic of him standing alone in a forest after the Mueller report, with the comment of "so many questions".

EDIT: Here is the pic lol:

https://i.imgur.com/FlyCqiB.jpg

Surtur
James Comey stares off into the horizon, his comment:

"Geologic time offers useful perspective."

https://i.imgur.com/m80Wd5X.jpg

BrolyBlack
He needs to go to jail.

dadudemon
One of my old bosses, who was a terrible people manager, posts stuff just like Comey, on his LinkedIn.

It's cringey, for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.