Kurse vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Slugfest, meaning no flying. They stand there and puns each other till one goes down.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Slugfest, meaning no flying. They stand there and puns each other till one goes down.

Can Carol turn SSJ mode?

KingD19
I believe she does go Binary.

FrothByte
Kurse for the win unless we have any feats of Carol slugging it out with an opponent as strong as Kurse.

KingD19
She could just blast him all day as Binary. If she doesn't get in close, there's nothing Kurse can do.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
She could just blast him all day as Binary. If she doesn't get in close, there's nothing Kurse can do. Read the OP.

Josh_Alexander
If Carol can't use her blasters, then Kurse due to strength. Otherwise, Carol.

Robtard
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
If Carol can't use her blasters, then Kurse due to strength. Otherwise, Carol.

No blasting powers? But that's part of her standard skills/powers. Sounds like a thread meant to force a desired outcome, likely due to Carol beating Superman in that other thread or something. Robtard, out!

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

ShadowFyre
By never showing anything remotely close to the strength needed to do such a thing

FrothByte

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
By never showing anything remotely close to the strength needed to do such a thing

Kree Battleship 》Kurse.

Have you watched CM?

FrothByte
Kree Battleship 》Kurse.

In terms of toughness? Prove it.

h1a8
Omg Josh is trolling up a storm.

Kree ships have no durability feats yet hes claiming they are tougher than Kurse.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Kurse should still win, at least as per feats. Taking out the spaceship looks impressive but technically you only need to be strong enough to punch through the hull of the ship to accomplish that feat. After that it's just a simple matter of repetition.

We know that Thor was strong enough to rip out chunks of a spaceship with his bare hands without amping himself with lightning. If he had self-propelled flight like CM he could easily duplicate her feat... yet we know how easily Kurse took him out.

Such a flawed statement. It's clear by this point that you are lowballing CM in order to exalt Thor's feats.

First of all, destroying an entire battleship isn't the same as just penning the hull. It's like saying that a bullet can cross an entire house, just because it can penetrate the first wall.

Tearing=/=punching through. Furthermore, removing the upper sheet and tearing some wire connections out of some ramshackle spaceships isn't the same as obliterating a battleship.

Answer this: Is it the same to tear the hull's sheet out of a boat to destroying an aircraft carrier?

This isn't surprising however, you've always been known to lowball everything that threatens Thor's feats.

In terms of toughness? Prove it.

I don't need to prove that a non-special alien sword would NEVER be able to obliterate a battleship. It's just stupid.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
Omg Josh is trolling up a storm.

Kree ships have no durability feats yet hes claiming they are tougher than Kurse.

It's a known thing that your knowledge over the MCU is limited.

FrothByte
Such a flawed statement. It's clear by this point that you are lowballing CM in order to exalt Thor's feats.

First of all, destroying an entire battleship isn't the same as just penning the hull. It's like saying that a bullet can cross an entire house, just because it can penetrate the first wall.

Tearing=/=punching through. Furthermore, removing the upper sheet and tearing some wire connections out of some ramshackle spaceships isn't the same as obliterating a battleship.

Answer this: Is it the same to tear the hull's sheet out of a boat to destroying an aircraft carrier?

This isn't surprising however, you've always been known to lowball everything that threatens Thor's feats.

I don't need to prove that a non-special alien sword would NEVER be able to obliterate a battleship. It's just stupid.

Actually, it's harder to tear something off using nothing but your grip and arm strength than it is crash through something by using your entire body as a battering ram.

Most adult men can break down an average door by slamming their entire body against it but almost no man is strong enough to grab the door and pull it off its hinges with one hand.

Heck, most adult men can smash through dry wall by ramming their entire body against it, especially when you have a running start. But it's very difficult to casually dig in with your fingers, grab a handful of dry wall then pull it out.

Come on Josh, you can't be this dumb can you?

Josh_Alexander
Actually, it's harder to tear something off using nothing but your grip and arm strength than it is crash through something by using your entire body as a battering ram.

Most adult men can break down an average door by slamming their entire body against it but almost no man is strong enough to grab the door and pull it off its hinges with one hand.

Heck, most adult men can smash through dry wall by ramming their entire body against it, especially when you have a running start. But it's very difficult to casually dig in with your fingers, grab a handful of dry wall then pull it out.

Come on Josh, you can't be this dumb can you?

Tearing a door =/= destroying a house. Come on, it isn't that hard to get.

Again, your LOWBALLING is clear

Nice attempt at playing blind man at the elephant in your room.

Saakarian ramshackle starfighter <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Kree star destroyer

Small door <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hangar armored door

Come on Froth, you can't be this dumb, can you?

FrothByte
Tearing a door =/= destroying a house. Come on, it isn't that hard to get.

Again, your LOWBALLING is clear

Nice attempt at playing blind man at the elephant in your room.

Saakarian ramshackle starfighter <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Kree star destroyer

Small door <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hangar armored door

Come on Froth, you can't be this dumb, can you?

If you're strong enough to casually push your fingers through the concrete walls of a house and tear chunks of it off then yeah, you're definitely strong enough to bullrush throughout all the walls of the house.

As for which among us is truly dumb, I think nearly all the posters here will agree it's you. I mean, you claimed that CM has superspeed reaction times.

Josh_Alexander
If you're strong enough to casually push your fingers through the concrete walls of a house and tear chunks of it off then yeah, you're definitely strong enough to bullrush throughout all the walls of the house.

As for which among us is truly dumb, I think nearly all the posters here will agree it's you. I mean, you claimed that CM has superspeed reaction times.

Lol. So if i can tear the wooden door, I can bullrush my concrete wall laughing out loud Nice use of logic.

Kree battleship>>>>>>Saakarian aircraft

Aircraft carrier>>>>>>>>>>> boat

Facts>>>>>>>>>> Your BS

P.S: Facts>>>>>>>Everyone else's stupidity.

The Tribunal cares less about popularity, son.

FrothByte
Lol. So if i can tear the wooden door, I can bullrush my concrete wall laughing out loud Nice use of logic.

Facts>>>>>>>>>> Your BS

When did I ever mention a wooden door and a concrete wall in the same sentence? Please learn to read before your reply to my posts. You shouldn't talk about logic when you can't even pass reading comprehension.

ares834
Froth, why are you even bothering to argue with him? It's utterly futile. You could better spend your time beating you head against a concrete wall. It certainly would cause less brain damage then trying to understand his ramblings and point out the blatant flaws in his argument that he simply is incapable of comprehending.

Josh_Alexander
When did I ever mention a wooden door and a concrete wall in the same sentence? Please learn to read before your reply to my posts. You shouldn't talk about logic when you can't even pass reading comprehension.

The wooden door in this case is the Sakaarian ship whereas the concrete wall is the Kree battleship.

Your reading comprenhension sucks

Facts>>>>>>>>>> Your BS

Your stupidity has been noted

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ares834
Froth, why are you even bothering to argue with him? It's utterly futile. You could better spend your time beating you head against a concrete wall. It certainly would cause less brain damage then trying to understand his ramblings and point out the blatant flaws in his argument that he simply is incapable of comprehending.

What part of an aircraft carrier 》》》 boat am I incapable of comprenhending?

You can suck Thor's cock as much as you want, it ain't making you smarter, son

Darth Thor

You can suck Thor's cock as much as you want, it ain't making you smarter, son

facepalm

FrothByte
Originally posted by ares834

Sometimes I see stupid people........ and they don't know they're stupid. I feel it hurts them more if nobody points out to them that they're stupid.

Josh_Alexander
Sometimes I see stupid people........ and they don't know they're stupid. I feel it hurts them more if nobody points out to them that they're stupid.

Like your reading comprenhension.

You've misserably lost this debate.

FrothByte
Like your reading comprenhension.

You've misserably lost this debate.

^Proof that some stupid people have no idea that they're stupid.

Josh_Alexander
^Proof that some stupid people have no idea that they're stupid.

Like your reading comprenhension

Look, I get it, you are butthurt over Kevin Feige making Carol more powerful than Thor, just stop lowballing, it ain't gonna help your case, son!

carthage

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
Looks like Kurse wins

h1a8
And yet he was inpaled by a sword...What would have happened if Loki would have aimed at the head?

Carol doesn't have a sword here.

Josh_Alexander
Carol doesn't have a sword here.

A fist that can destroy a Kree battleship>>>>> sword.

BrolyBlack
Kurse could easily have destroyed a ship

KingD19
By punching a hole in it yeah. Could he have beaten a ship to death? Yes of course but don't try and compare it to Carol when they fight differently.

Carol easily could have launched Thor like Kurse did.

Josh_Alexander
Kurse could easily have destroyed a ship

Fallacies.

ShadowFyre
Fallacies.

Lol what? Kurse could have easily beaten a ship. I knew Marvel was gonna get wanked but geez. Her feats were not that crazy impressive.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol what? Kurse could have easily beaten a ship. I knew Marvel was gonna get wanked but geez. Her feats were not that crazy impressive.

He could have destroyed a ship, just not with the word easily in front.

BrolyBlack
Bullshit, he could have one shotted a ship. He punched thors hammer like it was nothing. And this is after the enchantment.

BrolyBlack
He was also able to one shot Asgardian shields.

Josh_Alexander
Bullshit, he could have one shotted a ship. He punched thors hammer like it was nothing. And this is after the enchantment.

He was also able to one shot Asgardian shields.

Fallacies.

Reflecting Thor's hammer and lifting it aren't the same thing.

He can't move fast enough to destroy the entire ship the same way Carol did, again, he can destroy it, just not that easily.

BrolyBlack
Because he can't fly, if he could fly he would be able to, she just turned herself into a flying brick. This isn't rocket science.

Your presence is no longer needed here.

Josh_Alexander
Because he can't fly, if he could fly he would be able to, she just turned herself into a flying brick. This isn't rocket science.

Your presence is no longer needed here.

You are trully that dumb laughing out loud

Ofcourse he can't fly nor move that fast. That's the reason he can't do it that easily!

See your fallacy now!? laughing out loud

Pathetic, you don't command the Tribunal!

BrolyBlack
I already said that, idiot.

Your presence is no longer needed here, its my thread.

Josh_Alexander
I already said that, idiot.

Your presence is no longer needed here, its my thread.

No, you said that Kurse could destroy a Kree battleship as easily as CM, except Kurse can't fly nor move that fast.

You are really that stupid! laughing out loud

Ohhhhh!!!! The baby wants to exert control over his things!!! "It's my toy, MINEEEE!!".

BAHAHA! This is a community forum, you don't get to decide who gets to participate or not! laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Now I know who you are.

You previously went by Lord of Murder.

Josh_Alexander
Now I know who you are.

You previously went by Lord of Murder.

LoM! I haven't seen him arround of lately.

He is a die hard fan of the mutant universe. Just like you are one of the DCEU.

No. Am not LoM.

BrolyBlack
Marvel > DC

h1a8
A fist that can destroy a Kree battleship>>>>> sword.

They are two different things that can't be compared. Piercing durability and blunt force durability.

Josh_Alexander
They are two different things that can't be compared. Piercing durability and blunt force durability.

Yes they can, it's called F=PA.

Come on H1, what's going on with your physics?

Eon Blue
Josh is H1. Neither can grasp true logic. They are trolls.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Josh is H1. Neither can grasp true logic. They are trolls.

Shut up Quan, let others debate.

steverules_2
wrong thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.