White House Corespondents Dinner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Trump might roast the media for their **** ups

BrolyBlack
I hope he goes this year

SquallX
This whole dinner should be cancel altogether. Why waste the tax payers money so a bunch of rich snobs can pat themselves on the back and jerk each other off?

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX
This whole dinner should be cancel altogether. Why waste the tax payers money so a bunch of rich snobs can pat themselves on the back and jerk each other off?

Bingo.

Waste of good tax payer dollars.

jaden_2.0
Will he serve burgers though?

snowdragon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Most awesome Dinner ever, Trump supplies all the KFC/TacoBell/McDonalds and everyone there dies of diabetes and heart disease.

It'll keep Trump relevant too, top of the headlines with no one to print it (except Sean Hannity would pin it a YUGE success)

Adam_PoE

No, hamberders and covfefe.

Surtur

That would be hilarious. They'd go ballistic.

shiv
They should sell tickets.

Make it a bring your own dish + bring your own drinks event.

And gift all the money raised from the ticket sales to a worthy non profit.

Bashar Teg

i hope they're cold. mmmm just the thought of those cold hard fries makes my mouth water

playa1258
Originally posted by SquallX
This whole dinner should be cancel altogether. Why waste the tax payers money so a bunch of rich snobs can pat themselves on the back and jerk each other off? It's a bunch of bullshit that is for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.