Race is a Social Construct. (Scientific Fact from Meta data)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1

dadudemon
This is wrong. The consensus among scientists is that the perception of others being "different" from you (AKA, different race) is genetic.

In fact, these findings are so ubiquitous among humans of all ages that the scientist concluded that, "Everybody is a little bit racist."

It's a central part of human evolution where tribal warfare abounded and specific behaviors influenced by our genes were selected for to increase the survivability of our proto-human ancestors.

I covered this already with citations, as well.

Why are you still posting your SJW pseudo-science?

Anyway, carry on with your copy-paste troll thread which was probably aimed at me because you're upset that I pointed out your long held SJW belief is based on pseudo-science and feel-good ideas. smile

Putinbot1

dadudemon
Oh man, you're so right about everything!

I'll go ahead and ignore the recent science of it and human evolutionary biology because your feelings got hurt over the fact that race is human perception at a genetic level, not just a social construct.

What will I do with this enlightenment your pseudo-science has given me? Oh, right, nothing changes.

So what does it get you to deny science like you're doing? Infants still have racist behaviors and these behaviors continue on into adulthood. Even people who claim to be enlightened like you are still racist. So what do I gain by denying actual science and believing in your pseudoscience?

Putinbot1

Putinbot1

dadudemon
How is that strawman working out for you?

You do understand you're arguing "the genes of race" vs. my point which is "the genes of racism" right?

Let me know how your alleles discussion works with infants when you yell at them to stop being racist. smile

Putinbot1

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh man, you're so right about everything!

I'll go ahead and ignore the recent science of it and human evolutionary biology because your feelings got hurt over the fact that race is human perception at a genetic level, not just a social construct.

What will I do with this enlightenment your pseudo-science has given me? Oh, right, nothing changes.

So what does it get you to deny science like you're doing? Infants still have racist behaviors and these behaviors continue on into adulthood. Even people who claim to be enlightened like you are still racist. So what do I gain by denying actual science and believing in your pseudoscience?

Boom, owned. Badly.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Fact is never a strawman, you confused phenotype with germline, I understand this.

Oh yeah? Where? smile

Here's a fact for you: humans are racist and it is in our genes to be racist. thumb up

Racism is not purely a social construct.

Premolar
I've never seen anyone trolled and owned as hard as Dadudemon here.

Putinbot1
If race is a social construct, beyond cognition racism should also be.

Surtur
Originally posted by Premolar

Yep, DDM owned himself by embarrassing Putinbot so thoroughly, poor DDM.

Premolar
Originally posted by Surtur
Yep, DDM owned himself by embarrassing Putinbot so thoroughly, poor DDM. Putinbot posted lots of links. Is Dadudeman your hero?

SamZED
Can somebody dumb this down for a non-native speaker?
How can race be a social construct when there are visible physiological traits to each individual race? Or are we talking about persived differences in behaivour of different races?

Putinbot1
Well I'm out of this thread, facts are facts and Race is not used by credible biologists anymore. If race isn't used why should racism be?

Surtur
Putinbot posted lots of links. Is Dadudeman your hero?

I admire the way he slaps down Putinbot on a consistent basis.

dadudemon

haermm

Putinbot1
Originally posted by SamZED
How can race be a social construct when there are visible physiological traits to each individual race? Or are we talking about persived differences in behaivour of different races? Basically percentages of shared genes. Behaviour is always a social construct. Kids have behaved like Wolves when raised by them.

Surtur
haermm

If race is a social construct...then I say YES to reparations for black people!

I now identify as a time traveling former black slave.

Premolar
It seems Surtur you have a hero to worship with feet of clay.

dadudemon
Putinbot posted lots of links. Is Dadudeman your hero?

Oh, that's all you need? He's mad because of our convo from yesterday.

See below:

"Racism is not genetic" is also false. A sweeping dismissal of the statement is also not academically sound.

Babies start to show "likeness affiliation/preference" at very young ages. This is definitely racist. It is far more innocent than the right wing racism we see. It is a self-preservation that has roots directly in tribal preservation and our violent human evolution.

What does this all mean? It means, for example, white babies show a preference for white people. And this comes from self-preservation evolution, not racism.

In early human history, tribal warfare was common enough that it shaped our evolution. Humans are incredibly altruistic but also incredibly violent.

https://nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/

https://www.livescience.com/640-peace-war-early-humans-behaved.html

https://www.parents.com/baby/all-about-babies/science-says-everyones-a-little-bit-racist-even-babies/

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/ancient-brutal-massacre-may-be-earliest-evidence-war-180957884/

You do understand you're arguing "the genes of race" vs. my point which is "the genes of racism" right?

Let me know how your alleles discussion works with infants when you yell at them to stop being racist. smile

Surtur
It seems Surtur you have a hero to worship with feet of clay.

Damn do you got a crush on putinbot? It's okay that he got slapped down. It's funny too.

Surtur
Oh, that's all you need? He's mad because of our convo from yesterday.

See below:

Damn, YOU POSTED LINKS!!! Game. Set. Match.

dadudemon
How can race be a social construct when there are visible physiological traits to each individual race? Or are we talking about persived differences in behaivour of different races?

Yes.

Humans are racist.

That's the crux of it. It boils down to, "If this person looks different than I do, I am afraid of that person."

Putinbot1
It's funny ancestry is the phrase biologists use now and not race.

Surtur
Speaking of ancestry:

SJW Shocked Over Ancestry DNA Test

0FnZOGB4C-c

LOL!

Black chick mad she's European. Owned.

Putinbot1

Premolar
You seem to be owning yourself dadudeman.

Surtur
You seem to be owning yourself dadudeman.

PB I hope you remembered to hide your IP this time.

Putinbot1
Anyway that's me out of here, Scientists and I agree and DDM is lost.

Premolar
So owned Dadudeman.

Adam_PoE
This subject actually comes up from time-to-time, most recently in the discussion of Rachel Dolezal. She highlights that there is no biological basis for the concept of race, and that racial categorization is socially constructed. It raises important questions about race as a meaningful category. What does it mean to be of a particular race, and who gets to decide, etc.

dadudemon
Is this what a Whirly meltdown looks like?

Socking and constant repetition of the same strawman?

It's sad you had to create an account to cheer-lead yourself. sad

Did you realize your mistake and instead of admitting you were wrong, you doubled down?

Surtur

Did you realize your mistake and instead of admitting you were wrong, you doubled down?

He legit used his sock to make a thread about "future proofing" and then responded to it as PB.

It's hilarious, was this supposed to make people believe it wasn't really him? Adorable.

dadudemon
He legit used his sock to make a thread about "future proofing" and then responded to it as PB.

It's hilarious, was this supposed to make people believe it wasn't really him? Adorable.

I don't think he realizes that his posting style is quite iconic and legendary on KMC. His sock account sticks out as "Whirly" far too much to get away with it.

Maybe he does and just wants to have a laugh with us?

Surtur
I don't think he realizes that his posting style is quite iconic and legendary on KMC. His sock account sticks out as "Whirly" far too much to get away with it.

And "future proofing" is such an easy thing to google, it's blatantly obvious he's trying to make us think he's someone else.

Remember: this sock of his has been responding to my posts lol. He's supposed to be ignoring me.

Maybe, but it's guaranteed this will be the excuse he uses. It's the excuse he used last time when he forgot to hide his IP.

Surtur
Shaun King saw this topic and jizzed his pants.

SquallX
Well I'm out of this thread, facts are facts and Race is not used by credible biologists anymore. If race isn't used why should racism be?

You do know the Europeans enslaved the Blacks because they saw them as inferiors right? Same thing with the Native.

So how can it be a social construct when race on race wars began even before science came into being in the minds of man?

Right now with all of our science do ickies, what do you call the Muslims that enslaves Blacks in this day and age?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This subject actually comes up from time-to-time, most recently in the discussion of Rachel Dolezal. She highlights that there is no biological basis for the concept of race, and that racial categorization is socially constructed. It raises important questions about race as a meaningful category. What does it mean to be of a particular race, and who gets to decide, etc. Absolutly and scientists are in total agreement except for mavericks. DDM can keep posting but facts are facts.

Putinbot1

Did you realize your mistake and instead of admitting you were wrong, you doubled down? What are you talking about DDM seriously mate. My links are much better than you and if Craig Venter said it, apart from his maligned work on getting faces from DNA, it's true. Race is a social construct. O.K. some random thinks you're talking bollocks... Fine with me. Your problem, and why Squall and Surt the brains trust back you is, like you, they don't get the Science.

Putinbot1
I'm actually making an assumption Surt is supporting you and doesn't get it based on his posting history.

Surtur
So mad, I love it.

Bashar Teg
science vs feels: round 346736

Eon Blue
Putin is an idiot. This thread proves it.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
science vs feels: round 346736 Agreed mate

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-genetics-science-africa/

Surtur
science vs feels: round 346736

It's not settled science though.

dadudemon
What are you talking about DDM seriously mate. My links are much better than you and if Craig Venter said it, apart from his maligned work on getting faces from DNA, it's true. Race is a social construct. O.K. some random thinks you're talking bollocks... Fine with me. Your problem, and why Squall and Surt the brains trust back you is, like you, they don't get the Science.

Emperordmb
As much as you dislike Sargon Putinbot, this is actually a point that Sargon made when arguing against Richard Spencer's ethnostate philosophy.

That the alt-right is ridiculous for putting so much stock in race, and that even if they wanted to they'd run into the trouble of properly classifying who is white.

Premolar
Originally posted by Emperordmb
As much as you dislike Sargon Putinbot, this is actually a point that Sargon made when arguing against Richard Spencer's ethnostate philosophy.

Sargon is brilliant, Putinbot seems smart. Dadudeman is stupid.

dadudemon
Sargon is brilliant, Putinbot seems smart. Dadudeman is stupid.

https://i.imgur.com/IpMmFtK.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/YJy8MfR.gif

SquallX
https://i.imgur.com/IpMmFtK.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/YJy8MfR.gif

👏

Putinbot1

That the alt-right is ridiculous for putting so much stock in race, and that even if they wanted to they'd run into the trouble of adequately classifying who is white. I'm going, to be honest with you DMB, I've never really watched any of those youtubers
I prefer articles etc. Sargon is better read than most if he knew and could make this argument. People like Suzuki put it forward in the 80's and 90's it took the genome project to prove it.

Surtur
Whining and getting triggered over people you haven't even watched. Good stuff.

snowdragon
/agreed

It might even be better to exchange the word race with tribe to better assign a value that has more to do with social habits rather than simply skin tone.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
/agreed

It might even be better to exchange the word race with tribe to better assign a value that has more to do with social habits rather than simply skin tone. Ancestry is being used now as it accounts for the some total of a persons background, tribe fits the cultural value well.

Emperordmb
I'm going, to be honest with you DMB, I've never really watched any of those youtubers
I prefer articles etc. Sargon is better read than most if he knew and could make this argument. People like Suzuki put it forward in the 80's and 90's it took the genome project to prove it.
Well then maybe the notion that people like Sargon are in alignment with the alt-right is misinformed.

snowdragon
Ancestry is being used now as it accounts for the some total of a persons background, tribe fits the cultural value well.

That makes more sense than our current system.

Putinbot1
Well then maybe the notion that people like Sargon are in alignment with the alt-right is misinformed. I think some people have some views on some things and others on different things.The main problem I have with youtubers is it is all opinion pieces. I would rather read a decent peer review study than listen to oratory. I also have a real problem the true experts aren't there because they let there work speak for them. Someone like Ventnor is never goingnto go on Joe Rogan.

Putinbot1
That makes more sense than our current system. Yes it does mate.

Putinbot1
Wasn't going to post in this thread again but, I need to be fair to DDM, a phenotypical preference to what a child is used to exists, as I have stated over and over. In that, he is not wrong. It is the use of the word race which he is wrong about; race has no Scientific meaning now

Bentley
Ok if I'm getting this straight the scientific consensus is:

- Race is not a valid genetic notion because genetic variety cannot be linked to visible traits that human brains readily identify.
- Race as a perception is identified by the young human brain as a means of protection.

The perception of race then pushes human societies to build a social construct around it, the concept of race. Of course, surely other similar social perception existed when different skin colors weren't a common occurrence in certain regions, this was still essentially racism.

Am I missing something?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bentley

- Race is not a valid genetic notion because genetic variety cannot be linked to visible traits that human brains readily identify.
- Race as a perception is identified by the young human brain as a means of protection.

The perception of race then pushes human societies to build a social construct around it, the concept of race. Of course, surely other similar social perception existed when different skin colors weren't a common occurrence in certain regions, this was still essentially racism.

Am I missing something?

No, you're not. Except we need to distinguish between expressed characteristics and race. Replace phenotypical preference for the children for race and you are bang on.

Bentley
I did say perception awesr

Putinbot1
I did say perception awesr missed that, you did thumb up

I don't see how a thinking person can stay racist when faced with the fact there are Africans with as many genes the same as them as many white people.

dadudemon

Am I missing something?

No, you've captured it. Minus Whirly's tantrum at being wrong and his frequent taunts/jabs. smile

This is what it feels like to be Robtard, eh? awesome

Putinbot1
No, you've captured it. Minus Whirly's tantrum at being wrong and his frequent taunts/jabs. smile

No mate this is what it's like to be Whirly, glad you get it now. thumb up

And obviously, proper education is the key to correcting phenotypical prejudice.

Premolar
Like I said, I have never seen anyone as owned as Dadoodman ever.

dadudemon
And obviously, proper education is the key to correcting phenotypical prejudice.

Yes, I agree. Stopping racism means a proper education to retrain children out of millions of years of human evolution because we are no longer nomadic tribes violently vying to survive.

smile

Like I said, I have never seen anyone as owned as Dadoodman ever.

"dadoodoo" is what Beny uses, my socking, tantrum-throwing, friend. wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
PutinBot and DDM don't seem to be in actual disagreement except from the phrasing of their particular stances from what I can tell.

NemeBro
The Demon of Dadu vs. KMC's Charybdis, what a time to be alive.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
PutinBot and DDM don't seem to be in actual disagreement except from the phrasing of their particular stances from what I can tell.

Actually, he and I do (but he moved the goalposts so I guess it's "did disagree" now?) disagree.

He moved the goalposts and used a strawman on my point because he was upset I corrected his pseudoscience.

It started with this:

As someone with degrees in molecular biology and genetics I disagree about racism being biological.

smile

It's too late for him to edit despite the fact that he conceded the point already. Gotta love how KMC is broken.

Putinbot1
Actually, he and I do (but he moved the goalposts so I guess it's "did disagree" now?) disagree.

He moved the goalposts and used a strawman on my point because he was upset I corrected his pseudoscience.

It started with this:

smile

It's too late for him to edit despite the fact that he conceded the point already. Gotta love how KMC is broken. what rubbish DDM either didn't understand the difference between race and phenotype or didn,'t want to, it's too late for him to edit.

Hence the reactions of everyone with a brain in this thread. DDM has Squall, Surt and Eon agreeing and cheerleading...

dadudemon
what rubbish DDM either didn't understand the difference between race and phenotype or didn,'t want to, it's too late for him to edit.

aahahaha

haermm crylaugh

Didja forgot what you posted yesterday?

smile

Edit - You edited, lol

dadudemon
Follow up with another post about your degrees. Perhaps if you post enough strawman arguments and talk about your degrees, everyone will forgot about your pseudoscience from yesterday. smile

lol

nah

snowdragon
That's only because Eon is wearing the cheerleading outfit to look fabulous and to troll with pixie sprinkles and candy corn horns, trolls gotta troll devil

Putinbot1
Follow up with another post about your degrees. Perhaps if you post enough strawman arguments and talk about your degrees, everyone will forget about your pseudoscience from yesterday. smile

lol

nah none of the stuff in my posts are pseudoscience, I think the problem you had here is you didn't understand the Science or the argument. Craig Ventner pseudoscience lol.

Putinbot1
That's only because Eon is wearing the cheerleading outfit to look fabulous and to troll with pixie sprinkles and candy corn horns, trolls gotta troll devil haha very true and with that. I'm off home.

dadudemon
none of the stuff in my posts are pseudoscience, I think the problem you had here is you didn't understand the Science or the argument. Craig Ventner pseudoscience lol.

As someone with degrees in molecular biology and genetics I disagree about racism being biological.

Putinbot1

Racism isn't biological because race isn't real. You just showed you didn't get it. If you'd used another term as I suggested in the post following you'd have been fine and you wouldn't be clutching.

How can racism exist when race doesn't from any credible Scientist.

Premolar
Doodooman just totally owned himself. Too funny.

Bashar Teg
eat

Putinbot1
eat

smile

Eon Blue
https://i.imgur.com/22EHPjql.jpg

Hooray for equality.

Surtur
"He owned himself!" screams the guy who has been getting owned in this thread. Too funny.

Eon Blue
I love this thread. So much gold here.

Putinbot1
The brains trust have arrived. To reiterate racism can never be biological as biologists no longer believe in race.

Surtur
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I love this thread. So much gold here.

You truly have to love "biologists no longer believe in race" lol.

Same side that says they love science.

Putinbot1
I suspect Surt is showing he never went to college again.

Surtur
Irony overload. This is too good.

Putinbot1
/agreed

It might even be better to exchange the word race with tribe to better assign a value that has more to do with social habits rather than simply skin tone.

Putinbot1

That the alt-right is ridiculous for putting so much stock in race, and that even if they wanted to they'd run into the trouble of properly classifying who is white.

Premolar
Putinbot you just owned doodoomans friends hard. That was amazing.

Surtur
Putinbot you just owned doodoomans friends hard. That was amazing.

LOL!

dadudemon

"Racism is not genetic" is also false. A sweeping dismissal of the statement is also not academically sound.

Babies start to show "likeness affiliation/preference" at very young ages. This is definitely racist. It is far more innocent than the right wing racism we see. It is a self-preservation that has roots directly in tribal preservation and our violent human evolution.

What does this all mean? It means, for example, white babies show a preference for white people. And this comes from self-preservation evolution, not racism.

In early human history, tribal warfare was common enough that it shaped our evolution. Humans are incredibly altruistic but also incredibly violent.

https://nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/

https://www.livescience.com/640-peace-war-early-humans-behaved.html

https://www.parents.com/baby/all-about-babies/science-says-everyones-a-little-bit-racist-even-babies/

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/ancient-brutal-massacre-may-be-earliest-evidence-war-180957884/

Racism isn't biological because race isn't real. You just showed you didn't get it. If you'd used another term as I suggested in the post following you'd have been fine and you wouldn't be clutching.

How can racism exist when race doesn't from any credible Scientist?

haermm

dadudemon
LOL!

I actually did laugh at that post.

Robtard
@ anyone

Where does race fit in Scientific Classification table?

Humans are listed as:

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Suborder: Haplorhini
Infraorder: Simiiformes
Family: Hominidae
Subfamily: Homininae
Tribe: Hominini
Genus: Homo
Species: H. sapiens

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
science got owned. take that science, you phaggot

Robtard

Huh?

Eon Blue
science got owned. take that science, you phaggot

I take offense to the word phaggot.

Bashar Teg
i'll go ahead and write that down on my list of important things

BrolyBlack
Why is it ok for you to call him that name?

Bashar Teg
i didn't call eon a phaggot. why can't you follow simple conversations?

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
i'll write that down on my list of things to consider

BrolyBlack
Why are you acting like a brat tonight?

Bashar Teg
no daddy, i want an oompa loompa NOW

BrolyBlack
Exactly laughing out loud

Putinbot1
I enjoyed watching DDM's meltdown on the previous page lol. Funny stuff. Racebisva non biological term. Racism has no biological bssis.

Eon Blue
I enjoyed watching DDM's meltdown on the previous page lol. Funny stuff. Racebisva non biological term. Racism has no biological bssis.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Putinbot1
Sorry DDM, I didn't expect most neutrals on the forum to read what I posted and agree. That was the cherry on top. Your pseudo Science took a battering, hell even the youtuber Sargon is down with me, I admit a minnow next to the likes of Ventner but still funny.

My advice choose your terminology better.

Putinbot1
The funniest thing is DDM is trying to argue behavioural studies against biology. I am amused he still can't see how stupid he looks to everyone but his friends who don't understand having never got an education themselves.

It was like when he thought Deontay Wilder had the main heavyweight title and I explained to him that Anthony Joshua had the prestigious title and the lineal champ was Tyson Fury.He gets lost sometimes round facts.

I don't suppose he even knows who Craig Ventner is, or why his opinion and statement at the Whitehouse backed by evidence from the human genome project is so important.

SamZED
Yes.

Humans are racist.

That's the crux of it. It boils down to, "If this person looks different than I do, I am afraid of that person."

Basically percentages of shared genes. Behaviour is always a social construct. Kids have behaved like Wolves when raised by them.
I still do not get it. Can somebody please put this theory in simplier terms without getting political about it? Genuinely interested.

Bentley
Behaviour is not always a social construct erm

Putinbot1
Behaviour is not always a social construct erm sometimes it's instinctual, or responsive, however cognition allows instinct to be over ridden mostly. So you can learn behaviour that overrides programming mostly. Should have qualified that better. even to the point of behaving at least superficially like another animal.
This superficial programming can sometimes be reversed. Like the kid in Russia who behaved likev dog and was part of the pack but now as an adult acts like a human again.

Premolar
Doodooman is still being owned today. Too funny.

Bentley
sometimes it's instinctual, or responsive, however cognition allows instinct to be over ridden mostly. So you can learn behaviour that overrides programming mostly. Should have qualified that better. even to the point of behaving at least superficially like another animal.
This superficial programming can sometimes be reversed. Like the kid in Russia who behaved likev dog and was part of the pack but now as an adult acts like a human again.

Sure. But saying that any kind of post-instinctual post-reactive conditioning immediately becomes a social construct only makes the term "social construct" worthless. Just call it learned behaviour and get rid of the "social" misnomer.

Under that definition domestication is social conditioning and taming would be social conditioning too but they are very different processes that shouldn't be argued together.

Nibedicus
sometimes it's instinctual, or responsive, however cognition allows instinct to be over ridden mostly. So you can learn behaviour that overrides programming mostly. Should have qualified that better. even to the point of behaving at least superficially like another animal.

The definition seems a bit broad. Of course you can override behavior thru sufficient programming. Even basic biological behaviors (fear, anger, need to procreate) given enough conditioning can be overriden or at the very least suppressed.

Didn't really follow the conversation from the beginning so I'm not really sure what you're getting at here. stick out tongue

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Nibedicus
The definition seems a bit broad. Of course you can override behavior thru sufficient programming. Even basic biological behaviors (fear, anger, need to procreate) given enough conditioning can be overriden or at the very least suppressed.

Didn't really follow the conversation from the beginning so I'm not really sure what you're getting at here. stick out tongue It's actually a sidebar to the convo and it's pretty much what you state, if a negative response to pheotypical differences is instinctual, cognition should overcome this with education.

Putinbot1

Bentley

Putinbot1

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
This was the bit which made me laugh the most

"But the researchers say their findings show that babies may develop racial biases not because of negative experiences, but rather because of a lack of experience with people of other races. When babies interact only, or mostly, with members of their own race, they are shown to favor members of their own race."

So it's probably learnt and not instinct from your own link DDM, if the pseudo scientific methods used had any credibility.

Bentley
But that's essentially dressing up the wording of the phenomena. Lack of experience is one of the biggest drives for fear. And fear is not really a social construct.

Bashar Teg
And fear is not really a social construct.

The impulse is not, but many of its causes are

Putinbot1
The impulse is not, but many of its causes are

Exactly and lack of multi-cultural socialization will lead to fear.

Premolar
Doodooman owned himself.

Bashar Teg
he sure did. Poor ddmlaughing out loud

Premolar
he sure did. Poor ddmlaughing out loud His friends were foolish to believe he knew anything.

I hope he was trolling pooty bot and not serious, although I think he was.

Surtur
Doodooman owned himself.

If you say it enough times I'm sure it will come true eventually Putinbot.

Premolar
If you say it enough times I'm sure it will come true eventually Putinbot. You seem quite thick, I'm Kevin from Birmingham, I live in Graz Austria. Your friend got badly owned and by default so did you. Keep posting we need this at the top so I can bump his ownage.

Surtur
You seem quite thick, I'm Kevin from Birmingham, I live in Graz Austria. Your friend got badly owned and by default so did you. Keep posting we need this at the top so I can bump his ownage.

Your other sock got wrecked and you legit created yet another sock just to try to do damage control. Damn DDM really got to you laughing

Premolar
Your other sock got wrecked and you legit created yet another sock just to try to do damage control. Damn DDM really got to you laughing You seem retarded,.I read another poster mentioning your poor reading comprehension. You seem very eager to present how stupid you are to people. You must be the forum idiot; you seem fluent in retardese.

Surtur
You seem retarded,.I read another poster mentioning your poor reading comprehension. You seem very eager to present how stupid you are to people. You must be the forum idiot; you seem fluent in retardese.

LOL! Yeah he broke you. Keep posting please.

Premolar
LOL! Yeah he broke you. Keep posting please. You seem broken, you are going out of your way to defend your friend and try and derail this thread. Why are you so broken?

Doodooman owned himself. Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he sure did. Poor ddmlaughing out loud

Is he your boyfriend Surtur? Do you have a man crush to defend this hard. I think you do, I suspect other posters know it too.

Tell him you love him, perhaps he'll reciprocate or perhaps he won't. You'll still be his ***** either way.

Putinbot1
You seem broken, you are going out of your way to defend your friend and try and derail this thread. Why are you so broken?

Is he your boyfriend Surtur? Do you have a man crush to defend this hard. I think you do, I suspect other posters know it too.

Tell him you love him, perhaps he'll reciprocate or perhaps he won't. You'll still be his ***** either way. Everyone here knows why he is so broken mate, just ignore him, I do. He has nothing in life but here.

I guess you could be onto something about his hero worship of DDM though, others have alluded to him being his "boy" before. Maybe more to it exists, who cares, whatever floats his boat. 😊

Surtur
You seem broken, you are going out of your way to defend your friend and try and derail this thread. Why are you so broken?

Tell him you love him, perhaps he'll reciprocate or perhaps he won't. You'll still be his ***** either way.

^This is what a meltdown looks like. DDM is living rent free in your head. He hurt you so badly the only way you could cope is to create a sock. Lmao.

Surtur
Everyone here knows why he is so broken mate, just ignore him, I do. He has nothing in life but here.

I guess you could be onto something about his hero worship of DDM though, others have alluded to him being his "boy" before. Maybe more to it exists, who cares, whatever floats his boat. 😊

^He's been reduced to responding to himself now in order to give reassurances lol. You can't make this stuff up.

Putinbot1
Ahh Surt is posting, probably an ad hominem. He seems to see me in every new poster. Poor guy. He has nothing. I can't cope with his tears, it's why I thankfully have him on ignore. He claims everyone is me. Nutjob.

Surtur
Please keep responding to yourself, this is pure gold.

Putinbot1
Surt still posting under me even though I have him on ignore. He craves my attention lol.

Surtur
^Put me on ignore under one name and then created a sock with which he responds to me. This is comedy gold lol.

Robtard

Robtard
Sort form: I find it hard to accept that infants are racist. The concept of racism seems more like a learned mindset

Surtur

Robtard
1) Considering that's all you had to say and focus on despite my on-topic post. Yes, you're shitposting, 100% agreed.

2) I don't think Whirly made that sock. It's likely another poster. Paranoid again.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
1) Considering that's all you had to say and focus on considering my on-topic post. Yes, you're shitposting.

2) I don't think Whirly made that sock. It's likely another poster. Paranoid.

1) Never said I wasn't, just was laughing at you failing to call out your pal for shitposting as well.

2) Nah, it's clearly him you can tell by the way he posts. Do better next time and I don't wanna see the guy who lied about people dissing him just to appease TI talking about paranoia. I'd move on, if the subject of the topic interests you? Stick to that, no need to die on this hill defending another sock of Putinbots. (You won't be able to help yourself though, just watch)

Putinbot1
Do we even know premolar is a sock?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>