Dormammu vs Mephisto, Chthon & Set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gauntlet o doom
Mephisto convinces his Elder-God buddies Chthon and Set to attack Dormammu and take over his dimension. Dormammu thinking that the three don't pose any threat agrees to face them in a neutral dimension where all their powers work to their fullest. Who comes out on top?

zopzop
T2 murderstomps Dormammu. Set by himself would destroy him.

Set > Chthon >>>Dormammu > Mephisto.

leonidas
not sure i agree totally with you math but i def agree with the result. thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure i agree totally with you math but i def agree with the result. thumb up
A lot of people doubt Set's power but which of these other guys can compare to this :
a) He got into a million year stalemate with Classic Demogorge before losing and running for his life
b) He held another Elder God, Gaea, prisoner, while fighting it out with Classic Demogorge/Thor
c) It took a spell cast by Dr. Strange using the power of a Cosmic Cube and backed by the will power of three other heroes to exorcise Set from Earth (the Cosmic Cube was completely drained of power afterward)

leonidas
it was more the dormmy>mephisto thing. i agree elder gods>dormmy/meph. problem with chthon is that we really never wee him at full power so it's hard to gauge what he might be CAPABLE of in his entirety. by feats though, set is the most powerful.

Deadline
I would have thought that Mephisto was round about the same level as Dormammu. However from what I gather of Chthon he is kinda like the 'boss' of the elder gods for example he created the Darkholde and ias such is responsible for the creation of vampire, werewolves and other monsters. I would have thought Chthon is more powerful than Mephisto and Dormammu on an individual basis.

As for Set I think he might be the weakest of the bunch don't think he's an elder god and I think he might vary in power in appearances. Didn't Thor and Captain America (in his indentity the Captain) fight him?

Originally posted by leonidas
it was more the dormmy>mephisto thing. i agree elder gods>dormmy/meph. problem with chthon is that we really never wee him at full power so it's hard to gauge what he might be CAPABLE of in his entirety. by feats though, set is the most powerful.

Leo pretty sure Meph is an elder god, unless they retconned that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.