Jussie Smollett Hoax Part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Sorry these needs another thread for how incredibly stupid this has gotten.

He is now claiming after the charges were dropp, that his attackers (the Nigerian brothers) were wearing white face.

No joke. After he gets all charged dropped he has now pushed the lie even further

Link

Bashar Teg
he was exhonerated as per new trumper rules. therefore jussie is not only exonerated, but proven innocent and a model american. doesn't matter what the prosecutor says, but i would be content with a brief summary of their comments written by jussie's lawyer. new rules have consequences thumb up

BrolyBlack
The states laywers said he was guilty. Nice trolling. Also he didn’t go through a 2 year exhaustive investigstion.

Quit acting like this

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he was exhonerated as per new trumper rules. therefore jussie is not only exonerated, but proven innocent and a model american. doesn't matter what the prosecutor says, but i would be content with a brief summary of their comments written by jussie's lawyer. new rules have consequences thumb up

Take this

The prosecutor who dropped Jussie Smollett's charges says he believes the actor lied to the police

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/27/entertainment/jussie-smollett-wednesday/

Bashar Teg
lol it doesn't matter what the prosecutor says, remember?

source: mueller's report doesn't matter, a vague dodgy summary written by trump's hired lackey will do nicely thumb up

BrolyBlack
Mueller said there was no collusion, your just lying about the report now and trying to say this is the same. It isn’t.

Bashar Teg
mueller said nothing. all we got was a summary. pretend all you wish.

BrolyBlack
He quoted mueller in the report. If Barr is lying why isn’t Mueller speaking up?

Bashar Teg
even barr said the report does not exonerate trump. i want to know why. you want to keep it secret and play pretend shit over it.

BrolyBlack
Your being dishonest. He was 100% cleared of collusion, you know your lying. The media has even conceded that. No one is pursuing impeachment’s. It’s over.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Your being dishonest. He was 100% cleared of collusion, you know your lying. The media has even conceded that. No one is pursuing impeachment’s. It’s over.

You can tell they're butthurt when they try to compare the Jussie thing to the Trump thing because they don't even realize the two situations aren't the same. They are still content to embarrass themselves nonetheless by making the comparison though. TDS.

Bashar Teg
is that how you feel? anything to argue against the point or shall I ignore you and leave you to your ad hominem derailment games again.

Surtur
is that how you feel? anything to argue against the point or shall I ignore you and leave you to your ad hominem derailment games again.

Has nothing to do with what I feel, it has to do with facts. You can keep screaming about how Trump wasn't exonerated, but you always leave out the part where it also says no crime was committed. You do that because if you include that part your comparison of the Jussie thing to Trump falls apart. Here we have prosecutors saying "yep a crime was committed". That is not the case with Trump. Nobody is going "he committed a crime, but see he appeared at some Jesse Jackson LGBT center so it's all good".

dadudemon
lol it doesn't matter what the prosecutor says, remember?

source: mueller's report doesn't matter, a vague dodgy summary written by trump's hired lackey will do nicely thumb up

So your feelings are hurt over the "no indictment Trump" Mueller Report.

Adam_PoE

Surtur

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
So your feelings are hurt over the "no indictment Trump" Mueller Report.

Oh yes, you can tell how upset they are whenever they cry about "new rules cuz Trump!!!". So very salty. Isn't it sad being butthurt Trump didn't betray the country?

Surtur
Chicago Tribune Explains Why Kim Foxx 'Will And Should Lose Her Job' Over The Smollett Case

I hope she does lose her job.

Surtur
It gets better: Jussie has been nominated for an award by the NAACP, lmao!

MythLord
Why does it need a new thread, again?

BrolyBlack
Chicago police now demanding he pay for the investigstion.

$130,000k

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Oh yes, you can tell how upset they are whenever they cry about "new rules cuz Trump!!!". So very salty. Isn't it sad being butthurt Trump didn't betray the country?

Lolz, this guy and his silly tactics.

So the people who were upset over OJ not being found guilty of murder where upset because OJ wasn't a murderer or were they upset that a murderer got off?

Surtur
Trigger warning, Tim Pool video coming, snowflakes beware you're in for a scare:

Jussie Smollet MOCKED By Chris Rock, His Career Is OVER

mtq2BSIf7F0

Funny, though I disagree that his career is over. Not in an industry where Roman Polanski and Woody Allen still find work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.